Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rise of a 'master' woo myth of our history

Hanslune

24 minutes ago, back to earth said:

I want to be abducted by aliens .... the visiting  women's Swedish basketball team will do fine thanks .

The Cabal has the Swedish girls busy with another project involving Kim Jong Un, so I did what I could and am sending you retirees from the old East German women's shotput team.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Well if the idea is to destroy woo by making it look wacky - you are succeeding!

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/review-of-ancient-aliens-s12e15-the-alien-disks

Another hit out of the park by Mr. Colavito!

I always enjoy the comments to his blog. This one has some good ones.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

Another hit out of the park by Mr. Colavito!

I always enjoy the comments to his blog. This one has some good ones.

I remember the'Dropa' disks - one of the sillier ideas that the fringe threw around for a few years

5 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

I happen to know that the world will in fact end at 11:46 tonight. But if you send me all of your bank account and credit card numbers, I and I alone can save you.

#notahuckster

℣ : I said, my help is in the name of the Hounds:

℟ : Who made heaven and Earth. And hams.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

The Cabal has the Swedish girls busy with another project involving Kim Jong Un, so I did what I could and am sending you retirees from the old East German women's shotput team.

Oooooooo ! ..... Baby got back .... and biceps and thighs  and  ..... mmmmmmmm .

• Like 1

19 hours ago, back to earth said:

Oooooooo ! ..... Baby got back .... and biceps and thighs  and  ..... mmmmmmmm .

Here they come...

The-Death-of-Womens-Bodybuilding.jpg?143

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

I dare you to say that to their face.

--Jaylemurph 

Bodybuilders are not as strong as they look. I wouldn't say it to her though.

article-2174380-1415CA34000005DC-531_634

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

I dare you to say that to their face.

--Jaylemurph 

You mean those catcher mitts with eyeballs painted on them?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Whoa there  guys ... don't be dissing the  b****es ... I mean   women .

Yeah, seriously.. this is getting way off topic, really.

Back to master myth theory please :)

6 hours ago, rashore said:

Yeah, seriously.. this is getting way off topic, really.

Back to master myth theory please :)

Off topic in a woo thread  ?     Yet I keep posting in the history thread and its constant  'spamming'   :huh:

I even put my master woo woo  myth theory up here    .....   nutthin .  

< sulks off >

• Like 1

Sometimes I wish the woo was a myth.

Well, I wish that most of the time.

It is !  ... or will be .

That's one of my ideas ....  'we' are creating the 'new mythology'  , via experiences with 'diaimonic reality '  experiences .

Mythter Sesh I would like to introduce you to Myth Woo, I know she looks good but there's a little mything upstairs if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink.

jmccr8 

• Like 1

Modern myths;  ( Based on old ones ..... or even, dare I say ,   ' archetypes ' .

The Lake Monster.  The Black Dog .  The 'Visitors' .  The Lady . The Little People   ...... there are more, I will have to dig the list out .

They need  to be cross cultural to be 'theme'  eg. Even  some Australian Aboriginals have 'little people' stories , as well as the fairy tradition in Europe  and even

Image result for American Indian  pixies / little people

4 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Mythter Sesh I would like to introduce you to Myth Woo, I know she looks good but there's a little mything upstairs if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink.

jmccr8 

908fef0a4893e0141c0451ccb9eee554--cat-memes-funny-memes.jpg.24c41ca72880897334e5024608c23980.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

and by most you mean all of the time.

16 hours ago, Peter Cox said:

and by most you mean all of the time.

Well, yes. Or maybe not. Places like UM would be pretty dull without the fringe to slay. They make it so easy.

Where the hell you been, man? You don't call, you don't write. I was beginning to feel you didn't love us anymore.

On 9/13/2017 at 11:40 PM, kmt_sesh said:

Well, yes. Or maybe not. Places like UM would be pretty dull without the fringe to slay. They make it so easy.

Where the hell you been, man? You don't call, you don't write. I was beginning to feel you didn't love us anymore.

I tend to consider fringe theories like a worldwide "Whack-A-Mole" game. The theories get knocked down just to pop up again elsewhere. But they also pop back up in the original spot after a while. Either way it is amusing to thump on something with the ginormous mallet named "Reality".

• Like 2

On 9/14/2017 at 5:40 AM, kmt_sesh said:

Hahahahah, Agreed, where would we be without Greenland being Atlantis, mummies on cocaine, trade routes that current drug lords would love to own, some RISKY people with theories, money pitts and we best not forget to fill up at the pyrimids before we depart for the Anuki planets. 

HAHAHAH - Im very well man, just been very tied up with work and projects etc etc. Leaves little time for the important things in life like sigining up for the secret scocities that know the truth of all things and refuse to tell us. 

Hope you well mate.