Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bizarro

SARS, a sexually transmitted disease?

3 posts in this topic

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/comm...55E3102,00.html

Health experts made the connection after an airborne form of chlamydia, which can leave women infertile, was found in the lungs of SARS victims. But the STD does not yet appear to be linked to SARS cases outside China.

there's an airborne form of chlamydia that can leave women sterile? good God, why doesn't that make the news?

Maybe the virus is linked to chlamydia , but that dosen't mean it has to be sexually transmitted . The virus has allso been compared to the A.I.D.S virus becuase of it's abillity to mutate making it difficult for our natural anti bodies to lock onto it and destroy it.

There are to many children ( I know that sort of thing happens) getting Sars for it to be placed to quickly into the sexually transmitted catagory.

Air borne chlamydia . The world gets scarier and scarier everyday ph34r.gif

today they discovered that it may be transported by cockroaches. people were getting it who had no contact at all with a carrier but lived near them. oh joy! an airborne killer disease that has similarities to airborne chylamidia and can also be carried into your house by a cockroach. life just keeps getting better all the time blink.gif

btw, Kismit. i didn't mean it was sexually transmitted but that the article found a link in that people who had the airborne form of chylamidia also had SARS. if there are airborne forms of sexually transmitted diseases, than maybe we need to rename them something else. ph34r.gif