Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

September 23 2017 and revelations

trevor borocz johnson

• Like 1

any chance you can give us an idea what is going to allegedly happen, without me having to watch a video?

i am looking at the chart, and I can not make heads or tails as to what virgo virgin means, let alone the other stuff.

So, a quick explanation please. 

• Like 9

In the Hebrew zodiac (the Mazzaroth) each of the constellations helps explain the message of the Bible.  Virgo is the virgin that bears the Messiah.  All the other constellations have an analog within the story.  If you read the verses of Rev. 12, a "great sign" appears in heaven of a woman (Virgo) clothed in the sun with twelve stars above her head and the moon under her feet.  She is in the pain of labor, giving birth to a "man child"  Common interpretation of this sign has been that the woman is Israel, the man child is Christ and the twelve stars are the twelve tribes of Israel.  

Of course, those who don't care will be unaffected by the sign but those who believe will be encouraged that one more indicator of the return of Christ has been shown.  NOTHING in this prophecy says anything about the end of the world or the rapture of the Church.

• Like 5

Very interesting.  Reminds me of the 23 enigma.  I was waiting for the closing credits:

Now what is really mind blowing is the date on the clip...did you catch it?

Oh wow, Sept 23 (Tishrei 3) begins a period of repentance following Rosh Hashanah (new years) leading up to Yom Kippur (atonement).  Just more to make you go uhmmm....

Kinda calls up a modern classic ...

~

~

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Kinda calls up a modern classic ...

~

~

Green Day-Illuminati connection is now confirmed. They know.

• Like 5

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Green Day-Illuminati connection is now confirmed. They know.

I apologize ... I didn't get the memo ...

~

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I apologize ... I didn't get the memo ...

~

lol it's ok!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, freetoroam said:

any chance you can give us an idea what is going to allegedly happen, without me having to watch a video?

i am looking at the chart, and I can not make heads or tails as to what virgo virgin means, let alone the other stuff.

So, a quick explanation please. 

LOL  :D      Good luck with that ! 

Well .... you   are  talking to trevorhbj  ! 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, and then said:

In the Hebrew zodiac (the Mazzaroth) each of the constellations helps explain the message of the Bible.  Virgo is the virgin that bears the Messiah.  All the other constellations have an analog within the story.  If you read the verses of Rev. 12, a "great sign" appears in heaven of a woman (Virgo) clothed in the sun with twelve stars above her head and the moon under her feet.  She is in the pain of labor, giving birth to a "man child"  Common interpretation of this sign has been that the woman is Israel, the man child is Christ and the twelve stars are the twelve tribes of Israel.  

Of course, those who don't care will be unaffected by the sign but those who believe will be encouraged that one more indicator of the return of Christ has been shown.  NOTHING in this prophecy says anything about the end of the world or the rapture of the Church.

Thanks for that. Now i know i do not have to watch the video.

I am pleased that because of NASA, we now know  about our planets and stars.

If some want to believe it is an indicator of christs return,  then good for them, but  i do believe it would be better if they can move on into the 21st century instead of trying to come up with ridiculous theories based on aged old folklore and myths.

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Holy crap! I should be dead 76 times over.

Yeah and that's just world endings never mind the uncountable personal events of risk and fun.:w00t:

jmccr8 

• Like 2

The only doomsday I ever partly belived was the one when I was graduating highschool, the may an calendar 2012 one. It never happened lol

So now I don't believe any of em 

• Like 2

An Astrotheological interpretation would simply mean that it's a sign that the new age has almost come. We're exiting the age of Pisces and entering the age of Aquarius, this symbolically representing the return of Christ. Christ as an anthropomorphized version of the sun that is, not as a literal figurehead.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

The only doomsday I ever partly belived was the one when I was graduating highschool, the may an calendar 2012 one. It never happened lol

So now I don't believe any of em 

They built a long calendar. According to our modern paper calendars the world ends every December 31st.,

Then we just go buy another one.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Thanks for that. Now i know i do not have to watch the video.

I am pleased that because of NASA, we now know  about our planets and stars.

If some want to believe it is an indicator of christs return,  then good for them, but  i do believe it would be better if they can move on into the 21st century instead of trying to come up with ridiculous theories based on aged old folklore and myths.

That's what makes life interesting though, FTR.  Everyone has a belief and so long as they don't try to force it on us at the point of a knife or gun, no harm, no foul.  While I absolutely believe that the prophetic scriptures will be borne out accurately, I also believe that no individual will understand it until AFTER it has become a reality.  Even when Christ returns there will be those who refuse to believe and who will make war against Him.  Albeit, briefly.  My point is that even those who think they understand the prophecies will find themselves surprised at their fulfillment to some degree.  

9 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Holy crap! I should be dead 76 times over.

You are .... this is a 'simulation'   :) 

• Like 5

I wonder if I can get an upgrade to 'stimulation'

~

• Like 4