Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes kick into high gear

Farmer77

15 minutes ago, bee said:

And then, when it was time for that candidate to run for office her campaign and her party paid a sleazy, unethical oppo research firm which had been doing business with the Russians, while violating federal law requiring disclosure of Americans engaged in such commerce, to drum up a dossier full of falsehoods written by a former British spy using his contacts in Russia.

And that dossier was used to craft a narrative that the candidate’s opponent had colluded with the Russians to fix an election.

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

If you would like to start another thread about the Hillary investigations then you are free to.

perhaps you missed the relevant bit of the quote that I gave you to about why the '''dossier'''' was risky -- ? 

(see above)

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

There might have been those who bandied about those numbers, but the reality is very different:

poll.jpg.d4e4dd76adfe1fc93fff8c4806852ce2.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37450661

- Nov 8th

It was far, far too close to risk being complacent.

The last Hillary post I will offer in this thread;

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton's odds of winning the presidency rose from 78% last week to 91% Monday before Election Day, according to CNN's Political Prediction Market.

Source CNN

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What was risky about it? Leak it to the media and change the then current narrative from the DNC emails to Trump pee tape. I think it's incredible, when you consider the media coverage of the DNC hack, that  she actually didn't, when all people were seeing on the news for weeks before the election was 'corrupt Hillary'.  That Dossier could have changed the whole news cycle.

So Preacher's opinion doesn't really add up.

Please for the love of God, don't tell me you are saying she lost cause of media bias?????? 90% of media coverage was for her, and negative against Trump. My guess is they didn't release it cause it was obviously BS. Their credibility had already been shot. And now people may very well go to prison over it.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Please for the love of God, don't tell me you are saying she lost cause of media bias?????

No, the exact opposite, actually. You should read the study. 

9 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

The last Hillary post I will offer in this thread;

Source CNN

That's CNN's own prediction estimates (odds, basically), not polling data. Polling data had it much closer.

And I'm sure she would have been looking at data rather than CNN's guess.

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

That's CNN's own prediction estimates (odds, basically), not polling data. Polling data had it much closer.

And I'm sure she would have been looking at data rather than CNN's guess.

Oh.

13 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

No, the exact opposite, actually. You should read the study. 

So why wanted it released? You should think long and hard about that one. The very question brings you half way to the truth.

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

So why wanted it released? You should think long and hard about that one. The very question brings you half way to the truth.

The point I was making was that the supposedly "Librul Media" reported on the relevant issue instead of ignoring it to help their Clinton Overlord win the election.  It directly contradicts the accusation that the media are inherently biased in favour of Hillary. 

I also don't know what your actual question means. Your thought I don't think has been articulated properly.

The mainstream media other than Fox News made fun of and pretty much disliked Trump from the get/go. Everyone knows this is the case....everyone. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lilly said:

The mainstream media other than Fox News made fun of and pretty much disliked Trump from the get/go. Everyone knows this is the case....everyone. 

Until he won the nomination, that is. Then their slant changed radically.

28 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Until he won the nomination, that is. Then their slant changed radically.

Yea it got much MUCH worse. CNN straight said they had been doing all they could to get her elected. Came right out and said it.

• Like 2

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Yea it got much MUCH worse. CNN straight said they had been doing all they could to get her elected. Came right out and said it.

We were talking about Fox.

9 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

We were talking about Fox.

Oh my bad. Honestly I don't watch any of them. Very much including FOX.

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Oh my bad. Honestly I don't watch any of them. Very much including FOX.

Where do you get your news from?

7 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Trump is the Republican establishment. He gains personally from the Republican policies. He is one of the elite who fund politicians' campaigns. How he has managed to dupe people into believing that he is somehow anti-establishment is frightening to me. He has lined his own and the pocket of his buddies numerous times since coming into office. 

It isn't hard to see the real face of the Republican Establisment.  Bush senior voted for Hillary...W didn't vote at all..and..uh..John McCain...i.e. Benedict McCain..took great pleasure in killing the vote on overturning Obama care...you are a funny guy...twisted..but funny.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

In part, but the racism, sexism, casual cruelty, loose grasp of the English language, and constant lies sure play a part as well. 

Not really..

He isn't a racist or a sexist...and he has speaks fluent English ...so do those of us who support him...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, joc said:

Not really..

He isn't a racist or a sexist...and he has speaks fluent English ...so do those of us who support him...

Don't worry. Mueller will bring an airtight case of obstruction against him and then you will see him reveal his true nature as he fights for his life against an impeachment proceeding after the Dems sweep to a majority in the House next year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Don't worry. Mueller will bring an airtight case of obstruction against him and then you will see him reveal his true nature as he fights for his life against an impeachment proceeding after the Dems sweep to a majority in the House next year.

Are you an illegal Dreamer? Or just a disillusioned Hillary Lost Dreamer? 

On 12/10/2017 at 1:40 PM, .ZZ. said:

crying1-ap.jpg

The moment reality became apparent at Javits. :lol:

I'll see your reality and raise you with the "Lamentations of their women"  :w00t:

lamentations of their women.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

This anti American thought process being pushed by Trump supporters is really beginning to become dangerous and I am truly becoming concerned for our nation as this fiasco reaches its endgame. 

Blame who you wish, friend, but you've got one thing right...it's TIME to be afraid...VERY afraid, if a coup takes this president down.  You can't even grasp the hell that will ensue.  I don't think the guy was the best man for the job but he was definitely the best we had to choose from and if a valid election can be overturned by the media and corrupt pols then don't expect "law and order" to ever be viewed the same again.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if instead of street protests and media slurs, we started seeing reports of politicians dropping like flies all over this country.  Maybe the same for prominent media types.  People will take a lot but they won't let anyone put a boot on their neck and tell them they'll damned well LIKE it.  The harmony in this country was always based on mutual respect and compromise.  Let one side try to rule by force and it will all go up in flames - FOR EVERYONE.  It may be about time to refresh the tree of Liberty again.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Blame who you wish, friend, but you've got one thing right...it's TIME to be afraid...VERY afraid, if a coup takes this president down.  You can't even grasp the hell that will ensue.  I don't think the guy was the best man for the job but he was definitely the best we had to choose from and if a valid election can be overturned by the media and corrupt pols then don't expect "law and order" to ever be viewed the same again.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if instead of street protests and media slurs, we started seeing reports of politicians dropping like flies all over this country.  Maybe the same for prominent media types.  People will take a lot but they won't let anyone put a boot on their neck and tell them they'll damned well LIKE it.  The harmony in this country was always based on mutual respect and compromise.  Let one side try to rule by force and it will all go up in flames - FOR EVERYONE.  It may be about time to refresh the tree of Liberty again.

Yeah, something tells me that "Trump's base" won't take kindly to it.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Bruce Ohr's not even on the Special Counsel's team.

That's right. He was linked to the Fusion GPS mess.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Astra. said:

Ok what I don't understand, is why all of the fuss from the R's just because some of the members on Mueller's team are democrats. I mean so what ?.....

These people are more than just (whatever political party they follow) they are intelligent professional's who have simply been hired to do a job that their professions require. They'll either come up with possible evidence that needs to be scrutinised or not. Would the other side of the political aisle be only happy if the whole team were 'all' republicans instead ?...good grief, even a jury has a general 'mixed bag' of people, no matter what race, religion or political party they follow, when they hand down a verdict.

Are some people worried that they (investigators) are going to use their political bias to conjure up false evidence, or something to that effect....just so they can indict Donald Trump ?...

It's more than that. It's about their actions and their words. It's not just about their political parties. I doubt that they'll do a professional job. I don't trust them, and many people don't, either. It's just a witch hunt. I don't want them to be all Republicans. I want them to be impartial and objective. Some Democrats don't share my wish. I don't care about their team or tribe like leftists do. I care about their integrity. The bottom line is that they're just looking for any way to remove Trump.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's more than that. It's about their actions and their words. It's not just about their political parties. I doubt that they'll do a professional job. I don't trust them, and many people don't, either. It's just a witch hunt. I don't want them to be all Republicans. I want them to be impartial and objective. Some Democrats don't share my wish. I don't care about their team or tribe like leftists do. I care about their integrity. The bottom line is that they're just looking for any way to remove Trump.

Which words, specifically, have the Special Counsel's team said to make you think that?

37 minutes ago, and then said:

Blame who you wish, friend, but you've got one thing right...it's TIME to be afraid...VERY afraid, if a coup takes this president down. 

A coup? With, like, guns?

As opposed to, say, Mueller finding evidence of criminal wrongdoing, followed by a bipartisan impeachment?

Or does any removal of Trump constitute a coup, from your perspective?

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked