Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary's Book Released

susieice

9 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

There is a theory, though, that the inverse is true. That the DNC manipulated Trump to run because they wanted a guarantee that Hillary would win.

Not too long ago a memo was leaked showing that Hillary ordered her media people to pump up Trump early in the process in order to make him look like a real candidate. 

WikiLeaks Reveals DNC Elevated Trump to Help Clinton 

According to an email from Marissa Astor, Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook’s assistant, to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, the campaign knew Trump was going to run, and pushed his legitimacy as a candidate. WikiLeaks’ release shows that it was seen as in Clinton’s best interest to run against Trump in the general election. The memo, sent to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) also reveals the DNC and Clinton campaign were strategizing on behalf of their candidate at the very beginning of the primaries. “We think our goals mirror those of the DNC,” stated the memo, attached to the email under the title “muddying the waters.”

The memo named Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Ben Carson as wanted candidates. “We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously,” the memo noted.

Personally , considering the people Trump has surrounded himself with, I think its very possible that the intentions behind this were a tad bit more complex and perhaps nefarious than they simply that thought they could beat him. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rinna said:

And she blames women for not voting. This is a real excerpt:

gLa7Vn9JOD5G3W3h2UE6Y5I-XBq3A05KHgjJRHkF

My first thought is how bad she handled that situation.

A better way would have been to ask the older lady to let go of her arm.   Then maybe respect the womans choice of not voting.   Perhaps ask her what she could have done to convince this woman to vote for her.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Not too long ago a memo was leaked showing that Hillary ordered her media people to pump up Trump early in the process in order to make him look like a real candidate. 

WikiLeaks Reveals DNC Elevated Trump to Help Clinton 

Personally , considering the people Trump has surrounded himself with, I think its very possible that the intentions behind this were a tad bit more complex and perhaps nefarious than they simply that thought they could beat him. 

Yeah, that's exactly what I was alluding to. If this is true, is it not the worst a plan has ever backfired? Your fall guy became POTUS! We have to be living in a simulation :lol:

• Like 1

This is the Hillary we older generation know, and her beginnings: Watergate

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”                           http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/02/25/hillary-fired-lies-unethical-behavior-congressional-job-former-boss

And how many scandals has she walked away from  Scott free, because Bill was her husband? She would have been jailed numerous times. Rules do not apply to Hillary Clinton as her illegal (and she knew it was illegal) server showed.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 5

No need to copy it, it's so big, but Sweetpumper, that sums it up perfectly.  I can't stop laughing when I see it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Benghazi is now back in the news so maybe she can answer some more questions about her favorite subject.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/13/clinton-state-department-silenced-them-on-benghazi-security-lapses-contractors-say.html

That whole thing was just another Right wing attack on her...just ask her.

She is always the victim.

Just go away already!

• Like 2

Something funny I just heard of the radio;  "If they could make movies that made Dinosaurs come to life and seem lovable, why couldn't somebody to the same thing for Hillary?"

Damn.... sure dodged a hell of a bullet (more like an asteroid) last November, didn't we?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Damn.... sure dodged a hell of a bullet (more like an asteroid) last November, didn't we?

We sure did. And let's be honest: Trump is not a perfect President but the country is still together, no nukes have been launched, no economies have crashed. Hillary was prepared to not only go to war with Russia, she was fully prepared to use the nuclear option (going so far as to request codes). People need to understand how bad it could have gone with her at the helm.

• Like 2

For every five copies unsold, plant a tree? You know, get those CO2 levels down and all.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

21730879_1844998365518030_22696737476719

That's awesome! :lol: :tu:

I heard it makes an excellent bathroom read...if one runs outta Charmin,Hills gentle 2 ply lies are good for blowing a nose or wiping an ass! :lol:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

HILLARY CLINTON THINKS ORWELL’S 1984 WAS ABOUT THE NEED TO TRUST AUTHORITY

Yes, she’s that delusional

https://www.infowars.com/hillary-clinton-thinks-orwells-1984-was-about-the-need-to-trust-authority/

You will learn to love Big Sister.

amd-bigsister-jpg.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You will learn to love Big Sister.

amd-bigsister-jpg.jpg

I read a rather long list of who was all to blame earlier for her loss in her book...whew!

The part i thoroughly enjoyed though was her blaming Bernie and his voters it even came with a clip of her visit to a daytime show saying how Bernie should have been gracious in defeat and endorsed her as she did after losing to obama in '08...

Well the big difference is the rotten old crook,wasserface schultz,and the dnc screwed the man and he knew!...HaHaHaHaHaHa

That's good stuff right there :lol: :rofl: :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

read a rather long list of who was all to blame earlier for her loss in her book...whew

EVERYONE CLINTON HAS BLAMED SINCE SHE LOST

So far those include:

• The FBI 
  • James Comey, then FBI director 
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin 
  • Bernie Sanders 
  • 'Anti-American forces' 
  • Low information voters
  • Everyone who assumed she'd win
  • Bad polling numbers 
  • Obama for winning two terms
  • People wanting change 
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times 
  • Television executives
  • Cable news 
  • Netflix 
  • Democrats not making the right documentaries 
  • Facebook 
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • 'Content farms in Macedonia'
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Women post-election protesters
  • Matt Lauer 
  • Joe Biden 
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression 
  • Female voters' husbands and boyfriends 
  • *Note: Clinton told NBC on her book tour that 'some of it is my own doing' 

• Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4880698/Clinton-blame-listClinton-blame-list.html#ixzz4sdOoQj1n 

• Like 3

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

EVERYONE CLINTON HAS BLAMED SINCE SHE LOST

So far those include:

• The FBI 
  • James Comey, then FBI director 
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin 
  • Bernie Sanders 
  • 'Anti-American forces' 
  • Low information voters
  • Everyone who assumed she'd win
  • Bad polling numbers 
  • Obama for winning two terms
  • People wanting change 
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times 
  • Television executives
  • Cable news 
  • Netflix 
  • Democrats not making the right documentaries 
  • Facebook 
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • 'Content farms in Macedonia'
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Women post-election protesters
  • Matt Lauer 
  • Joe Biden 
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression 
  • Female voters' husbands and boyfriends 
  • *Note: Clinton told NBC on her book tour that 'some of it is my own doing' 

• Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4880698/Clinton-blame-listClinton-blame-list.html#ixzz4sdOoQj1n 

Ahhh yes THE LIST! :tu:

I feel like i should use a Chris Jericho meme when speaking of "THE LIST!" :lol:

I've heard that her number one person to blame was Comey. Even though the guy threw himself under a bus in the Server scandal. 

It cracks me up that she throws just about everyone she has ever worked with under the bus in her pursuit of being blameless. However, just from reading about her speaking engagements and book signings, regardless of shifting all blame, she hasn't gotten over it. Not at all. 

I saw a quote where she did admit she underestimated Trump, but then framed it that the media failed her by posting inaccurate polls, and by getting bad advice from her Campaign staff. She's a piece of work.

She also says in the book that she is Done with politics. But, just the other day she said something to the effect of "Who knows?".

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

She should be on trial soon for public corruption.

There is a lot of comparing going on between the current Trump-Russia investigation and the Clinton-Email investigation. And it appears that while the DOJ is trying hardball on Trump, it was playing T-ball with Clinton.

I'd not be surprised if the Investigation WAS reopened and the evidence re-examined.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

There is a lot of comparing going on between the current Trump-Russia investigation and the Clinton-Email investigation. And it appears that while the DOJ is trying hardball on Trump, it was playing T-ball with Clinton.

I'd not be surprised if the Investigation WAS reopened and the evidence re-examined.

That is for the email stuff, something she was clearly guilty of (intent is NOT part of that law no matter how much einsteinium squawks about it).  The public corruption crime is much bigger but I haven't heard much about it lately.  

• Like 1

Stumbled on this from Piers Morgan... who usually is very Progressive, and hates Trump...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4880156/PIERS-MORGAN-happened-Hillary-loser.html

'What happened' is the title of Hillary Clinton's new 464-page book.

The answer, it transpires, is the most whiny, self-pitying, deluded load of literary claptrap written since Kim Kardashian's 'I was empowering women' defense for posting naked bird-flipping selfies. 

By the time I'd finished wading through Hillary's absurdly self-indulgent tome, I felt like I'd been lowered into a large vat of violently indignant, furiously self-justifying, boiling mad spittle.

This is the tormented, tragic work of a spurned woman who never thought she could possibly lose to Donald Trump, a man she considered her inferior opponent in every possible way imaginable from intellect and political experience to credibility and popularity.

No... Really Piers... Don't hold back.... :lol:

• Like 4

HILLARY’S NEW BOOK NOW HAS A RATING OF 4.9 OUT OF 5 STARS (AFTER HUNDREDS OF 1 STAR REVIEWS WERE DELETED)

Now that nearly all of the negative reviews have been scrubbed, the “reviews”section for “What Happened” contains gems such as these…

https://www.infowars.com/hillarys-new-book-now-has-a-rating-of-4-9-out-of-5-stars-after-hundreds-of-1-star-reviews-were-deleted/

• Like 3