Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary's Book Released

susieice

From that:

It was 'odious hypocrite' Julian Assange's fault for supposedly aiding and abetting Putin. She says of the Wikileaks founder: 'I had to face not just one America-bashing misogynist, but three. I'd have to get by Putin and Assange as well.'

Now in what way is that anything but libel? 

40 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

HILLARY’S NEW BOOK NOW HAS A RATING OF 4.9 OUT OF 5 STARS (AFTER HUNDREDS OF 1 STAR REVIEWS WERE DELETED)

Now that nearly all of the negative reviews have been scrubbed, the “reviews”section for “What Happened” contains gems such as these…

https://www.infowars.com/hillarys-new-book-now-has-a-rating-of-4-9-out-of-5-stars-after-hundreds-of-1-star-reviews-were-deleted/

My 1-star review was one of the hundreds that got zapped.

Now only 3% of them have survived deletion so far.

• Like 2

Summing things up, Hillary asks herself: 'What makes me such a lightning rod for fury? I'm at a loss.'

Allow us to help, Hill. You're a vile witch. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

It demonstrates where the *real* collusion is. It's just a symptom of the disease. Another one is the dishonest media's avoidance of DWS and Menendez. It would be reported as another Watergate if individuals, connected to the GOP, did what they did.

• Like 2

On 9/13/2017 at 0:39 PM, AnchorSteam said:

Something funny I just heard of the radio;  "If they could make movies that made Dinosaurs come to life and seem lovable, why couldn't somebody to the same thing for Hillary?"

Because there isn't enough CGI in the WORLD to make that believable.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

But honestly ZZ, did you read it? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

But honestly ZZ, did you read it? 

Nope, just trolling. They only posted ratings of "Verified purchase" For all they know I could have bought it at Barnes and Noble.

I figured they owed me. If there was such a thing as a "Power buyer" on Amazon I would probably qualify.

• Like 4

Check it out: our homies at the Daily Wire picked up on her Amazon reviews

Link

Almost as soon as the negative reviewed piled up, Amazon began deleting them — and they didn't even keep their mission secret. Screen caps clearly reveal entire swaths of one-star reviews have been scrubbed from the site, relegated to the dustbin unless the reviewer can prove they purchased the book through Amazon.

The company isn't saying outright that Trump supporters are to blame, but their customer service representative's statement seems to imply foul play.

"In the case of a memoir, the subject of the book is the author and their views. It’s not our role to decide what a customer would view as helpful or unhelpful in making their decision. We do however have mechanisms in place to ensure that the voices of many do not drown out the voices of a few and we remove customer reviews that violate our community guidelines," she told Fortune magazine.

The very, very few. Also note

Hillary's Book Slashed to Half Price Already

Amazon and Barnes & Noble both regularly discount new releases that they believe will be big sellers, but it's almost certain that publisher Simon & Schuster is in on the plan. After paying Clinton a reported $18 million (or more) for her thoughts on the presidential election (as well as a re-issue of her 1995 book, It Takes a Village, and a forthcoming compilation of the failed Democratic candidate's favorite quotes), the publisher wants to make sure Clinton cracks into The New York Times bestseller list.

Why such a deep discount, though? Well, if Clinton's previous works are any indication, there will be a lot of leftover copies of What Happened lining store shelves come Christmas. Clinton's memoir Hard Choices, sold well its first week, but sales dropped by 43.5% the second week. Her book with then-vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine, Stronger Together, sold less than 3,000 copies in its first week.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

HILLARY’S NEW BOOK NOW HAS A RATING OF 4.9 OUT OF 5 STARS (AFTER HUNDREDS OF 1 STAR REVIEWS WERE DELETED)

Now that nearly all of the negative reviews have been scrubbed, the “reviews”section for “What Happened” contains gems such as these…

https://www.infowars.com/hillarys-new-book-now-has-a-rating-of-4-9-out-of-5-stars-after-hundreds-of-1-star-reviews-were-deleted/

Well... Now I have to buy it and read it...

Next up.... Hillary goes to the Text Book companies and forces her Revisionism on them with what schoolkids should read about the 2016 election.

16 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Probably Hillary had her lawyers go through the emails reviews and decide which ones needed to be kept...

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Check it out: our homies at the Daily Wire picked up on her Amazon reviews

Link

The very, very few. Also note

Hillary's Book Slashed to Half Price Already

Meh, maybe I'll wait a couple months and pick one up at the Goodwill?

There's an audiobook. I wonder if it is narrated by the Old Gal?

Edited by DieChecker

8 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Meh, maybe I'll wait a couple months and pick one up at the Goodwill?

There's an audiobook. I wonder if it is narrated by the Old Gal?

...would you really want to listen to Shillary for hours on end, alone in your car? I would end up driving that car off the nearest cliff.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

...would you really want to listen to Shillary for hours on end, alone in your car? I would end up driving that car off the nearest cliff.

I meant to write another sentence to that extent. Got distracted though....

• Like 1

Just in case anyone still had any doubts about her sanity..

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wrote that she identified with “Game Of Thrones” character Cersei Lannister in her new book “What Happened,” released Tuesday.

“Crowds at Trump rallies called for my imprisonment more times than I can count,” Clinton wrote. “They shouted, ‘Guilty! Guilty’ like the religious zealots in Game of Thrones chanting ‘Shame! Shame!’ while Cersei Lannister walked back to the Red Keep.”

• Like 4

Please don't let Hillary do a special "Walk".........

Cercei also was unable to admit any fault, even when all of her children had been killed due to her bad decisions.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2