Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

UM-Bot

It was always very debatable event ( his suicide ), but not so much because of the act of suicide itself as it was because all sorts of claims were made over the years. Because of who he was i doubt that he didn't commit suicide. It was only faith for such type of a man.

I have to stay, this is very thin. 

"...an individual who strongly resembled and claimed to be Hitler,"

Hmm... anyone can LOOK like somebody, and it is curious that the informant never thought to take a photograph. Anyway, is it likely that somebody of Hitlers mentality would live a quiet life, and not seek to get involved in politics ? 

Also.. the name Schuttlemayer... that sounds more Jewish than German ? 

• Like 3

I'm leaning towards the opinion that Hitler survived and it was a double to committed suicide. Are the supposed remains still available for dna testing?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm... anyone can LOOK like somebody, and it is curious that the informant never thought to take a photograph. Anyway, is it likely that somebody of Hitlers mentality would live a quiet life, and not seek to get involved in politics ? 

There's a photograph in the document of it linked in the article at the end.  It looks like H.P. Lovecraft sitting next to someone who sort of resembles Hitler.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, HauntedDreams80 said:

I'm leaning towards the opinion that Hitler survived and it was a double to committed suicide. Are the supposed remains still available for dna testing?

By pure coincidence, I posted about this yesterday, before the CIA story emerged.

The charred body of 'Hitler' (recovered from his bunker by the Russians) was not tested until the late sixties, when it was found to be female.

Edited by acute
  • Like 5

We have been over this so many times. Here are two posts where we have dealt with this, so we don't have to go over it again:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Sounds very German.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

By pure coincidence, I posted about this yesterday, before the CIA story emerged.

The charred body of 'Hitler' (recovered from his bunker by the Russians) was not tested until the late sixties, when it was found to be female.

Thanks for the info!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, toast said:

Sounds very German.

sounds made up! Schuttelmayer. Or even better: Schüttelmayer. That would have sold it to me..... ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jarjarbinks said:

kinda strange because those rumors dates way back then. i remember hearing about them in the early 90.

Rumours of Hitlers fate dates back to april 30th 1945. :rolleyes:

I hope people looked at the links I gave because we have allready dealt with the misconceptions about Hitlers fate.

• Like 2

Yea this is nothing new. The bunker theory leaves alot of unanswered questions, and this was the most wanted man in the world, and had more than enough connections to escape captivity. I don't believe for one second he committed suicide in that bunker.

• Like 1

On 10/09/2017 at 5:41 AM, acute said:

I always thought s/he seemed suspiciously feminine :P

• Like 1

19 hours ago, godnodog said:

He is still alive, he is now a master of disguise 
e81e053e5be832d0d62bd187275df78f.jpg

Does it mean I'm so kinda bigot if I think that this just ain't right? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Why not said:

Does it mean I'm so kinda bigot if I think that this just ain't right? 

No it doesn't. Nowhere is this "right".

• Like 5

On 9/9/2017 at 6:47 PM, RoofGardener said:

Yeah. All in all one would need more than a life time to research through all of claims regarding WW2 in general. Most important, most of these myths are just that for many reasons. I've seen pictures from 1800s or so which were scanned two times and look better than one on this paper. [edit] to add : it does say 'microfilm' so that maybe explains the picture hm

From the paper : '' CITROEN - cOmneirted that inasmuch as ten years have passed since the end of World War II, the Allies could no longer -prosecute HITLER as i criminal of war. ''

Now, how does this claim come here it really sounds contrary to everything which has happened after WW2.

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot

It's a fact that the Nazis owned a lot of property in South America, so I think it's plausible that Hitler lived out his days over there.

All he had to do to be in disguise was shave off his moustache and get a haircut!

• Like 2

I have believed this theory for a long time. It's known that a lot of Nazi's moved to South America after the war (Argenting, Brazil, Chile, and I'm sure others as well) to avoid capture, why is it hard to believe that their leader escaped there too? Hitler had people who posed as doubles for him for security reasons, and a cremated body. The word of those who say it was him, isn't very convincing.

• Like 3

Yes, the nazis were in South America. Seem to recall they approached Juan peron  about Argentina coming in on their side during the war, or using Argentina as a base, forgot which. Should be able to Google it. It might be what the russians had was Eva Braun's skull, not Hitler's. In any case he might have fled to Argentina  , possibly even through the so called Vatican's Rat Line. Saw something here or elsewhere were some people think that a priest named Father Crespi might  have been Hitler. He if I recall had a museum of odd artifacts. There were even some clay figures of what look like dinaosaurs in this museum of his. Now Adolf was a catholic, and i understand at one time when a child he had thought about entering the Benedictine monastery  near his home.Think the monks taught his school if I recall. He could have recieved the necessary training to become a priest. Would have been a very good disguise as no one would think that Hitler had become a priest. Only way to check of course would be through DNA. His half brother Alois had a son William Hitler whose sons live in the US. Well , whatever happend to him, Adolf is now long dead.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2017 at 3:32 PM, jarjarbinks said:

kinda strange because those rumors dates way back then. i remember hearing about them in the early 90.

I remember reading about them being in SA in the 70s, as a child, gearing up a life long fascination with all this mysterious stuff. :)

• Like 1

I would believe it. It seems to simple for that hypocritical maniac to end it the easy way. Also, I always felt like he was too much of a coward to off himself anyway.

• Like 1

Well, he's long dead, either at the bunker or later in Venezuela.

In 1945 he was 56.

one thing we know for sure, the piece of scull, that is  in soviet archives, and supposed to be part of Hitler scull with bullet hole in it, belongs to a female. not Hitler

i have hard time believing he committed suicide. with so many ways out, he did not have to, he could have gone either to Argentina, or Antarctica, where Germans had submarine base under the ice

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1