Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need a new podcast to listen to, help

spartan max2

Hey, just little old me.

So I listen to a podcast when I commute to and from work everyday but the one I currently listen to is about to run out of material so I am just wanting to hear some suggestions from you guys of some podcast you listen to.

10 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Do you listen to Joe Rogan?

Nope. Who is that ?

I generally only listen to podcasts when im flying so I dont have many. Beyond the edge radio is a decent podcast which covers the paranormal spectrum, Im a sports guy so I do the Dan Lebatard show which is probably the best produced show in radio. 

If you do youtube red I really like Dark Waters 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Magnus Archives. Episodic creepy tales podcast. Very well done. Played more straight than Night vale. 

Parapod. A believer and skeptic argue over Paranormal events. Absolutely hilarious. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ShadowSot said:

Magnus Archives. Episodic creepy tales podcast. Very well done. Played more straight than Night vale. 

Parapod. A believer and skeptic argue over Paranormal events. Absolutely hilarious. 

Is it even talking or is it just bashing the believer the whole time?

55 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Is it even talking or is it just bashing the believer the whole time?

Bunch of bashing, mostly because the believer is comically inept. To the point he seems like a put on. But he's absolutely genuine. 

• Like 1

On 2017-09-09 at 5:34 PM, spartan max2 said:

Hey, just little old me.

So I listen to a podcast when I commute to and from work everyday but the one I currently listen to is about to run out of material so I am just wanting to hear some suggestions from you guys of some podcast you listen to.

Fade To Black, Beyond The Darkness, Where Did The Road Go?, Skeptiko, Rune Soup ect.

Edited by Be.cause
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2017 at 9:31 PM, ShadowSot said:

Magnus Archives

I added this to my list.

• Like 1

Not technically a pod cast. But I am currently addicted to, Mark reads. On you tube. Just a guy reading and reacting to books other people have suggested.

It's great.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Radio Lab from NPR.  Each episode is 1-3 stories about human nature or science ranging from the secret life of tree roots to Crispr technology.  

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:34 AM, spartan max2 said:

Hey, just little old me.

I like the Richie Allen show:

https://www.davidicke.com/channel/richie-allen-radio-show

My suggestion

1. Membership to Coast2Coast. (You'll get your money's worth).

2. YouTube channels. 

On 9/9/2017 at 2:34 PM, spartan max2 said:

Hey, just little old me.

Well since you're on Unexplained mysteries I would recommend one of my favorites, Mysterious Universe.  It's about the paranormal, the weird, the unexplained, the hilarious, hosted by a couple of Australians.  I could listen to that accent all day long.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

anything ghost show, it's great creepy atmosphere with good campfire stories that people send him (allegedly true). Joe Rogan, talks about everything. Car Talk, if you're into cars. TWIT, if you're into computers and tech. Thinking sideways.

Edited by NightScreams

Astonishing Legends is good. I also like Lore, and Those Conspiracy Guys. To listen to the conspiracy guys you’ve got to like Irish accents and loads of inappropriate language and jokes

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm Paul, co host of the Goose Pimples podcast.  If you're looking for something that takes a light hearted look at the supernatural you should give us a listen!

www.goosepimplespodcast.com

black-jpeg.jpg

i listen personally to the last podcast on the left there a group of people who discuss conspiracy theories and overall history stuff 

• 1 year later...

I like to listen to Dreamland and The Other Side of Midnight.  There is also a guy who does sporadic podcasts named Mike Clelland that is really intersting.