Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

• Like 3

True story

Id been driving down a motorway, had about 200 miles to go....but....urgently needed to visit a service station...for the toilets.  And I mean a sit down toilet  :lol:  ie a poop

Anyway my belly was churning away, and I was panicking as to when Id see a service station so I could stop and use the toilets

30 miles later, saw a service station, parked up as close as poss, and walked like a penguin clenching my butt cheeks hard..... found the toilets...and thank G*d no-one else was in there....so....out of a row of cubicles I sat in the very first one...as us UK peeps dont like sitting in a toilet NEXT to someone else.. as you tend to hear the contents of their bowels being released etc.. :lol:

well, no sooner had I sat down, trousers round my ankles....and someone else came in and took the cubicle right next to mine....I was horrified....as I really needed to let rip and I knew it would be a noisy one

so....sitting there, trying to let it out slowly and soundlessly.... when all of a sudden....the guy next door said...

Hey mate, are you Ok"?

well I was bloody horrified to hear that ...from a stranger in the toilets...but....being a polite kind of chap I said  "Yes fine thanks"   and left it at that

then this guy says:  "Hows your Dad? Not seen him for ages".....and I was horrified again that this person somehow knew me....so...I said..." Yes thanks for asking mate, he's just fine"....and again attempted to carry on with my business as quiet as poss...

then he says " Did you buy that blue car or did you leave it for the red one"

well my mind was spinning, who the heck is this guy....in next cubicle, asking me about my business?  I was getting annoyed

then he said... "I saw your ex the other night...flashing all her flesh down the club...she looked out of it and all the guys were leering at her"

well that news got my temper up....but....with my mind spinning who it could be....I just chose not to answer...

then he said... "Ha ha was just teasing about your ex...who the heck would want her after you been there"

well that done it....I saw red...so in typical angry seeder mode... I started banging the partition wall...telling him, whoever he was....why dont he come out the cubicle and try hurt my feelings face to face....like a MAN!

when all of a sudden, his head popped up above the partition....and he yelled " Will you shut you FIRKIN mouth mate and stop bloody banging...Im trying to talk to my mate on the blue tooth"   :lol:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, seeder said:

True story

Id been driving down a motorway, had about 200 miles to go....but....urgently needed to visit a service station...for the toilets.  And I mean a sit down toilet  :lol:  ie a poop

Anyway my belly was churning away, and I was panicking as to when Id see a service station so I could stop and use the toilets

30 miles later, saw a service station, parked up as close as poss, and walked like a penguin clenching my butt cheeks hard..... found the toilets...and thank G*d no-one else was in there....so....out of a row of cubicles I sat in the very first one...as us UK peeps dont like sitting in a toilet NEXT to someone else.. as you tend to hear the contents of their bowels being released etc.. :lol:

well, no sooner had I sat down, trousers round my ankles....and someone else came in and took the cubicle right next to mine....I was horrified....as I really needed to let rip and I knew it would be a noisy one

so....sitting there, trying to let it out slowly and soundlessly.... when all of a sudden....the guy next door said...

Hey mate, are you Ok"?

well I was bloody horrified to hear that ...from a stranger in the toilets...but....being a polite kind of chap I said  "Yes fine thanks"   and left it at that

then this guy says:  "Hows your Dad? Not seen him for ages".....and I was horrified again that this person somehow knew me....so...I said..." Yes thanks for asking mate, he's just fine"....and again attempted to carry on with my business as quiet as poss...

then he says " Did you buy that blue car or did you leave it for the red one"

well my mind was spinning, who the heck is this guy....in next cubicle, asking me about my business?  I was getting annoyed

then he said... "I saw your ex the other night...flashing all her flesh down the club...she looked out of it and all the guys were leering at her"

well that news got my temper up....but....with my mind spinning who it could be....I just chose not to answer...

then he said... "Ha ha was just teasing about your ex...who the heck would want her after you been there"

well that done it....I saw red...so in typical angry seeder mode... I started banging the partition wall...telling him, whoever he was....why dont he come out the cubicle and try hurt my feelings face to face....like a MAN!

when all of a sudden, his head popped up above the partition....and he yelled " Will you shut you FIRKIN mouth mate and stop bloody banging...Im trying to talk to my mate on the blue tooth"   :lol:

That's like something right out of a sitcom. I think many of us can relate. Still and all, I'll bet you felt a lot better after your visit to the toilet. The story gave me quite a laugh, by the way. :lol:

• Like 3

ever seen the spoon prank?  :lol:

• Like 2

Relax in a spar chair that vibrates and soothes those aching muscles

• Like 1

• Like 3

1 minute ago, seeder said:

Watched that one last night. It's a good one. Your earlier museum-prank videos sent me on a hunt for more.

• Like 3

• Like 2

Music break....these guys mean a lot to me....imagine if....someone went around filming the street performers...some of who are really great.... and made them even more money...which is a noble cause....but these guys took it further....and went around the world...looking for street performers... the concept is called.... "Playing for Change"

do watch and see what I mean

• Like 3

One more, but loads more on the tube

• Like 2

Ok just one more, havent a clue what the words are....but I like the sound of the voices/music.... again its around the world....Playing for Change.  Hope the penny drops

• Like 2

:lol:  how to empty a thread.... play some music :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seeder said:

:lol:  how to empty a thread.... play some music :lol:

No, sorry I was out so have been busy.

Back now and we have a full sized Christmas tree in house again.

First time in over 10 years. 6ft tree :wub:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

No, sorry I was out so have been busy.

Back now and we have a full sized Christmas tree in house again.

First time in over 10 years. 6ft tree :wub:

Pity I cant post "Kevin Bloody Wilson"   :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seeder said:

Pity I cant post "Kevin Bloody Wilson"   :lol:

Lol classic music from that man :lol: 

Santa Claus forgetting the bike

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, seeder said:

Music break....these guys mean a lot to me....imagine if....someone went around filming the street performers...some of who are really great.... and made them even more money...which is a noble cause....but these guys took it further....and went around the world...looking for street performers... the concept is called.... "Playing for Change"

do watch and see what I mean

Thanks for posting this. It was really, really good. I especially liked the two African American men. Their voices...wow! I'd throw some cash in their hats.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked