Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

27 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Suddenly realized I cut my finger. Got blood all over the the parts in cutting. Oops. 

You had to make a mess, didn't you.

Hope finger is ok.

Dad and Michael are forever cutting or scraping themselves

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Suddenly realized I cut my finger. Got blood all over the the parts in cutting. Oops. 

Ouch!

• Like 4

I'm fine, I've had it happen so much I don't notice. Hah, which is another way of saying I'm a bit clumsy. 

The annoying thing is cleaning it up. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I did that when someone had the bright idea to give me a pocket knife for my birthday.

I have many scars.

• Like 3

Popping in and out tonight as I am wrapping presents for our Christmas Party tomorrow afternoon at work.  Also making dried beef dip so I will bid all a good night/day as I am going to sleep after I am done.  :)  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Popping in and out tonight as I am wrapping presents for our Christmas Party tomorrow afternoon at work.  Also making dried beef dip so I will bid all a good night/day as I am going to sleep after I am done.  :)  

Goodnight see you tomorrow :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Some A hole on the plane did it to me.

Damn cold virus :angry:

Oh, now, come on and 'fess up. You were kissing kangaroos with head colds. These things happen.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Can't wait to see what my present is! :D

Have a good night.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Oh, now, come on and 'fess up. You were kissing kangaroos with head colds. These things happen.

:lol: nah you'd get worms before getting a cold from one

• Like 2

Just now, Ruby04 said:

:lol: nah you'd get worms before getting a cold from one

What if you got worms and the worms have colds and they passed their colds onto you?

(I have quite an imagination.)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

What if you got worms and the worms have colds and they passed their colds onto you?

(I have quite an imagination.)

:lol:, well I have never kissed a Roo so no lol

• Like 3

Xeno, I don't know if you're still around, but I saw a post of yours in a recently closed thread:

"I think 90% of the ufo videos I've watched over the year were filmed on a potato."

LOL This gave me a merry chuckle. :lol:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Xeno, I don't know if you're still around, but I saw a post of yours in a recently closed thread:

"I think 90% of the ufo videos I've watched over the year were filmed on a potato."

IKR!? :lol:

I wanted to quote him there but couldn't.

Twas comedy gold.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

If they're not filmed on a potato. The person doing the filming always has the jitters. 

"Oh look. Strange lights." Let's shake the camera and never get the thing focused. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

If they're not filmed on a potato. The person doing the filming always has the jitters. 

"Oh look. Strange lights." Let's shake the camera and never get the thing focused. 

Heck, that happens every time I'm behind the camera.   And to think, I could have been blaming it on strange lights instead of operator error.....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, XenoFish said:

It's because they're zooming in on a light in the sky. The best part is when the jitter in is attributed as movement if the light. 

• Like 3

• The topic was locked