Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

19 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Nice scarf and you’re very handsome looking 

According to my other sister, dressed up like this I look foreign. 

• Like 3

Just now, XenoFish said:

I don't know you look a tad ginger in that pic, bro.:lol:

Just a tad. Seems to show up in winter and disappear in summer.

• Like 2

I decided that I wanted a Tom Baker scarf, but when I looked into it I was shocked at the prices!  I learned to knit so I could make this ... It is about 14 feet long! 

Scarf3.gif

Edited by UncommonSence
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, UncommonSence said:

I decided that I wanted a Tom Baker scarf, but when I looked into it I was shocked at the prices!  I learned to knit so I could make this ... It is about 14 feet long! 

Scarf3.gif

Excellent work fellow scarf bro!

(And yes, TCGram is a Scarf Sis.)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, UncommonSence said:

Scarf3.gif

Looks good and welcome to DA :)

• Like 2

Alright, since my glue still hasn't dried. I fixed myself another cup of coffee.

Since it's the weekend I went fancy. 

Fresh ground beans, medium roast. Cinnamon added to the ground. Touch of vanilla and hazelnut syrup. Then condensed goat milk as cream. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Alright, since my glue still hasn't dried. I fixed myself another cup of coffee.

Since it's the weekend I went fancy. 

Fresh ground beans, medium roast. Cinnamon added to the ground. Touch of vanilla and hazelnut syrup. Then condensed goat milk as cream. 

Sounds good

The goats milk makes it nice and creamy, which I've always found brings out the flavor more. 

I sound a bit like a coffee snob right now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

The goats milk makes it nice and creamy, which I've always found brings out the flavor more. 

I sound a bit like a coffee snob right now. 

Lol better then a hipster talking about coffee

• Like 1

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Lol better then a hipster talking about coffee

I've been to big cities a few time. If I were pressed to describe my clothing as a style I'd say 90's grunge. But since most of the difference is how tight the clothing is, I get classified as hipster. And since my only defense is I was wearing it before it was cool... 

:unsure:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I've been to big cities a few time. If I were pressed to describe my clothing as a style I'd say 90's grunge. But since most of the difference is how tight the clothing is, I get classified as hipster. And since my only defense is I was wearing it before it was cool... 

:unsure:

We know you're not one :)

• Like 3

Got to go and get the rum cakes made for my friend's birthday tomorrow.   I will probably enlist the help of my hubby, who is an excellent baker.   LOL  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

A lot of people identify that way

8n my case, I'm ten years behind music, dress sense, and most of my hobbies were much more popular ten years ago. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tcgram said:

Got to go and get the rum cakes made for my friend's birthday tomorrow.   I will probably enlist the help of my hubby, who is an excellent baker.   LOL  

Sounds so yummy

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Special dog only icecream.

The ears were on for less then 10seconds per dog and there was another human in the rooms with me

rsz_harley_icecream[1].jpg

rsz_harley_ears[1].jpg

rsz_coop_ears[1].jpg

rsz_2keg_ears[1] (2).jpg

Adorable. :D

I took some pics of mine in Christmas antlers just yesterday. I'll see if I can find them and post them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

Adorable. :D

I took some pics of mine in Christmas antlers just yesterday. I'll see if I can find them and post them.

Thankyou they know they are.

Looking forward to seeing them

• Like 2

• The topic was locked