Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

Well, see, there's another thing you and I have in common. I also was a year older than most of my classmates.

They held me back after kindergarten because I almost never talked or participated. They were afraid there was something developmentally wrong with me. So I did kindergarten a second time...and wouldn't shut up. I think they were eager to get rid of me by then.

I repeated first grade because first grade was the year I had to go to mandatory court ordered visits with my father again, and well, family drama to put it lightly made me act out and fail at everything.

Then I struggled the rest of the way due to ADD and other stuffs.

2 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

LAWL

You and Xeno are to blame :P

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Mummies Alive. The plot was a boy King of Egypt has been reincarnated in the modern day, and his elite guard who had been mummified to be his guardians in the next life come back to life. 

Don't remember much else, except that one of them was a woman who hid her gender and the angst she had over existing in a time where gender roles were more equal, but being unable to enjoy it. 

I've never heard of this but its one season in 1997 was several years after I finished my first college degree. I'm kind of surprised I haven't heard of it because I had gotten into Egypt by then, pretty heavily.

I found this Wiki page about the show, and it kind of sounds entertaining:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummies_Alive!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Backyard. I'll build my own pyramid and Sphinx and eternal litter box of the gods. 

There's a guy in one of the far north suburbs who did just that. I've seen pictures. He has a pyramid or two and a sphinx. He's filled the pyramids with nicknacks, and charges admission for people to go through all the displays. My boss once sent me a groupon for it but I have yet to see it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I picked up this book from this Arabic guy. Should help. 

I have the same book but it's not about mummification. It's how to make Arabic camel jerky. Well, come to think of it, the end result might be the same.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I've never heard of this but its one season in 1997 was several years after I finished my first college degree. I'm kind of surprised I haven't heard of it because I had gotten into Egypt by then, pretty heavily.

I found this Wiki page about the show, and it kind of sounds entertaining:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummies_Alive!

I was 9 at the time. I barely remember it. 

• Like 1

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

I have the same book but it's not about mummification. It's how to make Arabic camel jerky. Well, come to think of it, the end result might be the same.

It's all in how much you eat. 

:lol::lol::lol:

(You're such a guy!}

At times hell yes lol.

Guy I was friends with (the one who sent a video and photo of his bits and him touching his to a friend of mine) told me I'm like a guy but with the good girl parts lol

9 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I repeated first grade because first grade was the year I had to go to mandatory court ordered visits with my father again, and well, family drama to put it lightly made me act out and fail at everything.

Then I struggled the rest of the way due to ADD and other stuffs.

Another job I used to have was as a counselor for a kids' group home. These kids, boys and girls, were placed there by the state. It was the most depressing job I've ever had, which is why I left after a few months. My child psychology training was all fine and good academically, but it didn't prepare me for reality.

I have always loved kids, so this was hard to take. Some of the kids had been abused sexually and/or emotionally, some physically, they came from broken homes, some of the parents were hopeless alcoholics, some of the kids had become substance abusers. These poor kids were so damaged. At one moment they could be sweet and affectionate and all smiles, and ragingly aggressive the next.

So I can't really know what your experience was like for you, but I have some smidgen of an idea. I'll stop now. I don't want to dampen everyone's mood.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

At times hell yes lol.

Guy I was friends with (the one who sent a video and photo of his bits and him touching his to a friend of mine) told me I'm like a guy but with the good girl parts lol

I've never understood why some guys do that. Does any woman (or man, for that matter) really want to see some guy's junk?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I've never understood why some guys do that. Does any woman (or man, for that matter) really want to see some guy's junk?

I've wondered this. 

Never met a woman who did. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

No clue why, personally HELL NO.

Sorry guys but it's not pretty, I haven't copped one (almost have) but would be tempted to say mines bigger just to freak them out.:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Sorry guys but it's not pretty, I haven't copped one (almost have) but would be tempted to say mines bigger just to freak them out.:lol:

Yeahp. I don't think anyone finds extreme close ups of any genitalia worthwhile. 

• Like 1

Just now, ShadowSot said:

Yeahp. I don't think anyone finds extreme close ups of any genitalia worthwhile. 

For females hell no.

Some guys thou seem to think its ok to ask random females for pics

3 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Oh, no, there's nothing pretty about it.

But keep that reply loaded. It's a good one!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

I know, the nerve of some guys. But come to think of it, I have a delicate question I've been meaning to ask you...

Kidding! Kidding! Kidding! :P

• Like 1

Oh, no, there's nothing pretty about it.

But keep that reply loaded. It's a good one!

Lol thanks, I try to think quick on the feet.

Joys of being female and copping creeps.

Thankfully the guys here NEVER cross the line in to creephood

4 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

For females hell no.

Yeahp. Something about anonymity makes guys go absolute horn dog. 

Yus can I c boob? 

• Like 1

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

I know, the nerve of some guys. But come to think of it, I have a delicate question I've been meaning to ask you...

Kidding! Kidding! Kidding! :P

Smart butt lol.

Besides 100% truth there's zero photos I ever have to worry about getting out

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Smart butt lol.

Besides 100% truth there's zero photos I ever have to worry about getting out

I'm worried about the one of me in a kilt.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked