Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm not normal, but I'm not alone

UM-Bot

By: Chris | Location: South Africa

To this day I am scared and afraid of what I am. I have certain properties and abilities that I know for sure aren't natural but I've always been to scared to tell anyone as I don't want to sound like I'm crazy. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111917/im-not-normal-but-im-not-alone

So he has super-strength but can't demonstrate it.  He can 'feel' energy in a room even though 'energy' isn't a thing.  He can read people he meets and tell you things about them he doesn't know - apparently I'm super human as well. 

Most importantly though these abilities only manifest themselves on occasion, not on demand and with no control - so I guess no way to test his claims again huh? Convenient.

• Like 3

The first ability is sort of like a super IQ. I am insanely clever , I get top marks for all my tests and exams and I literally barely study at all. I compare myself to the other top students who work themselves silly, and yet I beat them without even studying. I can remember things that I've read to the finest details long after I've read them. I also feel like I'm surrounded by idiots, no offense to normal humans but there's no other way for me to put it. I feel superiorly smarter than the humans who surround me.

And an almost overwhelming modesty. :unsure: 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

That he's anonymous makes his lacking almost pardonable.

54 minutes ago, Wes4747 said:

Shame the author isnt here to chat with us..

In deed, as there is a difference between theoretical and applied arts/sciences,

I would urge him to apply his said gifts with "Use 'em, or lose 'em."  For, if "there

is a very specific reason for [his] having all [of those] abilities, like something is

going to happen soon," Chris' more effecting good than concerning himself with

show would better serve as a rehearsal for his climatically advancing the rest of

mankind.  :rolleyes: I can hardly wait.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You and Trump seem to have a lot in common. I'm sure he would love to talk to you about it.

welcome to the club. As someone having two hearts i can testify the statement iof your strenght you have experienced since childhood, to be accurate. Methaphisical occurences lots as well, a very strong sense of observations leading to an incredible accuracy in predictions,  bring them on... i guess will never truly find our place and meaning on this earth .... but we are still searching don't we? Love South Africa btw ! What a beautiful place!

Edited by qxcontinuum

On 13/09/2017 at 4:09 PM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

He does admit later on that "I am very modest" :D   

(but the poor soul has super-model looks and gets hit on by girls 3 times a day ......  )

• Like 1

What I found most curious: Why, if one can freeze anyone else with a stare, would he bother with martial arts?  

Perhaps I should practice posturing and, if necessary,  growling?

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F9tjpLBs.jpg&sp=e5921f4f27f1f786ba874dcf005394c8

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 2

I can't help but notice frustration is the result of this, listen, If even one of his claims was true it would be incredible. What luck this man has to have obtained many incredible abilities right?! Its most likely BS but even if so let the man have his fantasy. who cares? There isn't ever going to be proof of this i can tell you that. why? Because I like to think i'm still sane and anyone reading it with even semi decent intuition can tell the person WRITTING it barely believes what he's writting if at all. Sometimes these things are government written as data collecting practices. Or an admin posing as a someone to get feed back and reactions to get a better feel for the personalities on their site. 

Edited by intheshadows
errors
  • Like 1

It must be hard finding people 'like' you.

I've read the comments here and figured that there's a very thin chance for you to find your likes.

I can't say I totally believed you, but I wanted to, tried to. If you're really someone who can do something special or extraordinary, I assume that by now you already know that it's hard to make people believe you and trust whatever you say about these 'abilities'. But don't let it stop you from reaching out and finding people who are like you, or at least who relates.

I don't have super strength and super duper mega de javu but I'm glad to hear that you're embracing those abilities. Keep on  training your self. Who knows, maybe one day you'll get to control them. I believe controlling your abilities equates to them being validated.

You don't need anyone's validation nor approval, but having someone believe you because they really believe you, not because they're tired of being skeptic, is a piece of heaven on earth.

I too think I'm kind of different, but not in the same way as you are. And I don't think my kind of "different" is as special as yours. I can't see energy but I can sometimes feel them. But ENERGY, FEELING and SOMETIMES don't really go well. They always end up as DISORDER in our contemporary time. I have few witnesses of things getting thrown across the room, and of some other things floating. But that's it. It won't change the world and a few sightings will never be enough for the world to believe me. So I decided to just convince the people who matter and leave the rest of the world to unveil what's hard to believe. So far, I'm satisfied. :rolleyes:

Good luck on your super human venture, Chris ^_^ Keep on searching.

Edited by Shilya

• 3 months later...

You are not alone , I have had more abilities than you, yet all you describe I have had all my life.  You are not alone , I just connected with someone just last week with 70% of everything you describe. We will know what it all means in the future.

• Like 1

Hello Chris,

If you have these abilities, IF you do... please use it for the good of humanity and help others. I know it can happen at random times, but I wish it happen when someone needs help and you are there for them. 

If you are not real, well... I guess you can try to write down a good fiction novel to inspire people especially the young ones to be superheroes by assisting others in need.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

if True you may have an immortal soul that travels with your same physical body . Don’t know if you attained enlightenment in your previous life or currently but that is a possibility. I wouldn’t consider myself super strong but after attaining enlightenment I was told “think of it like a comic book” by the creator himself . I was at a local college and I ran into someone who’d been watching my live videos where I discuss things like this and he told me his phone screen shattered in his hand while watching my videos so I demonstrated my immortality by running up to the biggest tree and punching it as hard as I could , my hand swelled up like a boxing glove but the X-ray said no breaks or fractures were found. As for what happened after , let me just be frank and say something is supposed to happen soon I was even told the exact date

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Talkofthecentury said:

if True you may have an immortal soul that travels with your same physical body . Don’t know if you attained enlightenment in your previous life or currently but that is a possibility. I wouldn’t consider myself super strong but after attaining enlightenment I was told “think of it like a comic book” by the creator himself . I was at a local college and I ran into someone who’d been watching my live videos where I discuss things like this and he told me his phone screen shattered in his hand while watching my videos so I demonstrated my immortality by running up to the biggest tree and punching it as hard as I could , my hand swelled up like a boxing glove but the X-ray said no breaks or fractures were found. As for what happened after , let me just be frank and say something is supposed to happen soon I was even told the exact date

That's called "good bone density" and if you "attained enlightenment" you wouldn't be punching trees. :yes:

5 hours ago, Talkofthecentury said:

let me just be frank and say something is supposed to happen soon I was even told the exact date

Alright. Say it. What is supposed to happen. I want the hour, month, year. Full date of this "event". The people involved. Where it's supposed to happen and to whom. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

That's called "good bone density" and if you "attained enlightenment" you wouldn't be punching trees. :yes:

I have a better test for immortality, but I guarantee they won't survive.

• Haha 2

From the article:

"Being 10 years old I thought I could pull the tall tree right out of the ground. My friends watched as I tugged at the tree trunk and all of a sudden the huge tree came right out of the ground. "

Kal-El walks amongst us.

Either that, or Charles Xavier is recruiting again.

OR, codswallop.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
18 minutes ago, 0kal said:

is it true cause im looking for the impossible

No, it's not true. It the delusional ramblings of a special incel snowflake.