Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Amazing Nazca Mummy Update

papageorge1

Awhile back there was a Gaia video  that discusses the finding in Peru of the ancient remains of beings that were apparently humanoid but unlike anything known. (alien or alien/human hybrid was a common speculation). If you are not familiar with this subject, watch the video.

As amazing as that find was, it is getting even better with a new update.

Update 6: Bodies of Evidence

To save you time I've looked into the people involved in this a bit and found the same attack job absolutely everyone claiming paranormal/cryptozoological/UFO-Alien stuff gets. I personally believe these people are genuinely onto something and the explanation of fraud is getting rather hard to defend with the new update.

The lore of the Native American tribes of the area tell of a race of small people.

Edited by papageorge1

I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't get the video to play.

In any case, the subject has been dealt with in some detail in a series of articles (Fr.) here.

• Like 3

I read an article in a magazine some weeks back that stated that these once human mummified remains had been tampered with and rearranged as to create these fake alien looking creatures. It said that this was a serious archaeological crime, and is / was being thoroughly investigated as to who was behind this atrocious vandalism. 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Astra. said:

I read an article in a magazine some weeks back that stated that these once human mummified remains had been tampered with and rearranged as to create these fake alien looking creatures. It said that this was a serious archaeological crime, and is / was being thoroughly investigated as to who was behind this atrocious vandalism. 

Did you watch the video?

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I have come to be more skeptical of the skeptics than proponents on this one.

So you still think it's an alien?:blink:

• Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

So you still think it's an alien?:blink:

At this point, I believe it  is something unknown to science. Yes, alien or alien/human hybrid is my best guess at this time. Did you watch the video? What do you think it is?

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

At this point, I believe it  is something unknown to science. Yes, alien or alien/human hybrid is my best guess at this time. Did you watch the video? What do you think it is?

No, no, no there Mr.BelieveItAll. I am not playing the click bait game.

• Like 6

Just now, XenoFish said:

No, no, no there Mr.BelieveItAll. I am not playing the click bait game.

Well thanks actually, that will probably save me a page of pointless grief.

In your op you post a video with no documentation, Disney, MGM, Warner Bros and every hick on you tube makes videos, if there was anything of real substance published by credible sources then tjat is what you should be linking.

This isn't your first time and you are well aware of who you are dealing with here so why do you continue to try to engage people with the least credible sources possible?

jmccr8

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Did you watch the video?

No Papa, because I don't believe that they are genuine. This is just another unfortunate hoax that's popped up. I also hope they find who was responsible for this shocking and disrespectful vandalism. It wouldn't surprise if the likes of Steven Greer was behind it, that said tongue-in-cheek of course. 

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Astra. said:

This does not surprise me.  The larger mummy is indeed human, but has been modified.

• Like 6

It should also be mentioned that the man behind the "discovery" of these bodies, Jaime Maussan, is a known serial hoaxer. With at least 5 different hoaxes to his name already, Maussan is to aliens what Rick Dyer is to bigfoot.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Astra. said:

I read an article in a magazine some weeks back 

Oh, so there you go

I think the usual skeptic outlets just phoned it in on this one with all the usual allegations. I've not seen where any skeptic has touched this in person.

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

I think the usual skeptic outlets just phoned it in on this one with all the usual allegations. I've not seen where any skeptic has touched this in person.

You haven't touched it in person either. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Touch who exactly Jaime or the modified mummies?

What exactly would you accept as evidence that this person is scientifically untrustworthy?

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 5

Here's an article by paleontologist Rodolfo Salas-Gismondi debunking the anatomy of the "alien" hand, showing how it was constructed from human bones.

http://descreidos.utero.pe/2017/07/05/esta-es-la-falsa-mano-alienigena-que-los-cientificos-de-maussan-determinaron-anatomicamente-correcta-y-funcional/

It's in Spanish but you can easily use Google Translate.

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Oh, so there you go

Tell us PG the steps you have taken to verify this subject?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Touch who exactly Jaime or the modified mummies?

What exactly would you accept as evidence that this person is scientifically untrustworthy?

From all I found Jamie was tricked once but was not the tricker. He said he got wiser. Anyway he is a journalist and has nothing to do with the carbon Datingn, DNA analysis, internal imaging, etc.

did you watch the video?

Edited by papageorge1

• The topic was locked