Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Amazing Nazca Mummy Update

papageorge1

Just now, Hanslune said:

Then how would people see it PG?

with a mouse click???

27 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Actors? I doubt that such a number would be willing to engage in wholesale fraud for what end? .

That would be payment PG.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

with a mouse click???

on what?

• Like 1

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

That would be payment PG.

Quite the accusation and fraud.

1 minute ago, Hanslune said:

on what?

Does your post #1 not look like mine with an update link???

Just now, papageorge1 said:

Does your post #1 not look like mine with an update link???

Yep, I looked at both and commented on the second but you seem to think no on has done that. It was quite funny

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Quite the accusation and fraud.

So making up a fake mummy and claiming it is an alien is not fraud? Do you consider it a prank then?

• Like 4

Just now, Hanslune said:

Yep, I looked at both and commented on the second but you seem to think no on has done that. It was quite funny

Glad you enjoyed it then.

Just now, Hanslune said:

So making up a fake mummy and claiming it is an alien is not fraud? Do you consider it a prank then?

At this point I do not consider it a prank, no.

35 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

At this point I do not consider it a prank, no.

You're a stubborn little Koala aren't you papa...

Image result for feisty koala gif

You don't know when to let go.... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

Captain Risky and lilthor, I want you both to be able to take part in this discussion. However, you need to do more than poke people in the chest. Neither of you have done anything to support or deny papa's OP video or the debate in general.

Captain, I know you've been expressly warned about this before.

Bear this in mind.

...again, how is pointing out that a Spanish language link on an English language forum 'poking people in the chest?' 

6 hours ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

The same guy who allegedly photographed the soul leaving the human body, say no more.

Pseudoscience sells books but never the truth.

Yep, Korotkov seems to be an odd type of character who is into some really weird stuff. He reeks of 'charlatan'..

He even has his own 'club' website.

http://korotkov.club/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

BTW, have you watched the fairly short update video in post #1 which is what this thread I started is supposed to be about so that you can be relevant?

Sorry I missed this. Yes, I went back just now and watched them both. I watched Carnoferox's video which is similiar as the first one you had popped in. And after watching the second one I still did not buy into it either. Especially considering the background and shadiness of this Russian Korotkov guy and the odd things that he is into. 

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Astra. said:

it's amazing at the lengths that some hoaxers will go to. It truly is mind boggling.

I am not mind boggled by the hoaxes, they are out to make a living and are laughing and having great fun every step of the way, what is mind boggling is those who believe in their hoaxes and even when provided with the evidence, they still believe in the hoax. 

I do not laugh at the likes pf PG, it is pretty sad that he just does not get it even when it has been flung in his face and swirled several times. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, lilthor said:

It's always great fun to stir up our UM debunkers into a barnyard tizzy...feathers flying and beaks pecking.  Even better when they nearly faint, clutching their pearls, from righteous indignation over corpse desecration or some such.  Golden!

Anyhow, it's a well done video and clearly costly to make.  If it's a hoax, how are they supposed to "make money"?  We all saw it for free...

Apparently you know nothing about these people and how this generates revenue. I still see nothing to back up your claim that the Russian is anything but a fraud.

Edited by stereologist
spelling
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

The Evil Overlord Mummy Moderator Has Spoken. The individuals in the video seem at least equally competent to me.

The Russian is a fraud. He has been involved in frauds before this. Mausan has been been involved in a number of frauds.

Sorry, that is the type of person you believe: fakes, frauds, misrepresenters.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Actors? I doubt that such a number would be willing to engage in wholesale fraud for what end? Forgive me if I'm suspicious of your expert analysis over those actually involved in this study who have studied this directly. There are new things under the sun. I do consider that sometimes ego and jealousy get in the way of an open-mind. I do not claim certainty as you do but I am leaning to these beings being things previously unknown to science at this point.

LOL. This is the lamest "I doubt" ideas yet. How incredibly gullible some people can be.

This is a fraud. Lots of people get involved in frauds. You are actually involved in this fraud too or hadn't you noticed. You are promoting the fraud despite the overwhelming evidence already posted in the thread.

Again, with the confusion about open mind. You still haven't got it right. An open mind does not mean accepting everything foolishly. It means willing to accept new ideas and their analysis, something you definitely are not doing.

Your "leaning to these beings being things previously unknown to science" is not knowable by you since you have close minded. You have not examined the science.

• Like 3

Papageorge1 thinks that it is hard to get people involved in frauds. There are lots of videos with lots of people involved in frauds and hoaxes. The Bosnian pyramids hoaxers have videos with plenty of people in them and plenty of people willing to go there to promote the hoax. The earth safety or whatever it was group with the fake seismographic machines that claimed the world was about to rip its gut out had people from all over Asia in it. What a joke that was. Brian Foerster makes hoax videos all of the time. Ancient Aliens makes hoaxes all of the time. You get to watch them for free.

Here are comments from the thread.

So, can anyone tell me how these criminals will be able to "make money" by putting free videos on the internet

If it's a hoax, how are they supposed to "make money"?  We all saw it for free...

I'll let these "geniuses" figure out how money is made by handing out free videos. Hint: others are doing it.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked