Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO on my telescope ????????????

Live Polarex Telescope

31 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

Yes but if the geese were flying at 1,000,000mph they would be on the moon. This is not possible with current technology. Logically, Aliens.

:whistle:

Did you consider relativistic issues? :whistle:

Edited by stereologist

On 9/17/2017 at 4:28 PM, stereologist said:

It's birds that are out of focus. We can estimate the distance to the birds by observing the transit time over the Moon.

It is hard to time from the video on you tube but it say it took 1 second. The transit is close to 0.5 degrees. Migrating geese form Vs that travel at 10 to 30 mph.

At 20 mph a goose travels 30 feet per sec. To subtend an angle of 1/2 a degree they would be at a distance of 30/2/tan(1/4 degree) = 15/tan(1/4 degrees) which is around 3400 feet.

Rough guessing here but it looks like geese and the behavior of geese match up what you captured on video.

That is what I saw, especially in the last filter

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:54 PM, Live Polarex Telescope said:

hello

i like to see sky in the night :rolleyes: 

is THIS U.F.O  ???????  some say birds ??? but i don't believe them

WHAT DO YOU THINK ???????????

U.F.O goes very super fast  ////  I slow It Down the U.F.O video :alien:

https://youtu.be/JhK9ROi6c0Y

Call me cynical... but I have a feeling that imo, this post is not even thought to be anomalistic or seriously supposititious at all... but merely someone's desire to generate 'hits' on one's own YT site. ... If i'm wrong on this, please accept my sincere apologies . But also be aware that your 'UFO passes Moon clip' isn't very rare or special at all LPT, ... the net is full of them.... and their almost all birds of bugs ... eg ...

.... but welcome to the site anyway buddy.

Cheers.

• Like 1