Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO on my telescope ????????????

Live Polarex Telescope

hello

i like to see sky in the night :rolleyes: 

is THIS U.F.O  ???????  some say birds ??? but i don't believe them

WHAT DO YOU THINK ???????????

U.F.O goes very super fast  ////  I slow It Down the U.F.O video :alien:

https://youtu.be/JhK9ROi6c0Y

Edited by Live Polarex Telescope

Just looks like a bird.

12 minutes ago, Live Polarex Telescope said:

hello

i like to see sky in the night :rolleyes: 

other people have said its a bird, in your youtube comments under the vid.... and here.... and Im saying the same... or....its a flying bug

It's clearly not a bird as evidenced by the demarcation between the two angular protrusions.

Look into the 'wicket' phenomenon,

3 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

It's clearly not a bird as evidenced by the demarcation between the two angular protrusions.

Look into the 'wicket' phenomenon,

Can't find anything on wicket phenomenon, could you explain or provide links?

2 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Can't find anything on wicket phenomenon, could you explain or provide links?

Essentially, entry leaves behind traces. Where there is a door opened, a hinge squeaks. 

It could be anything out-of-focus moving in front of the telescope. ET UFO shouldn't be the conclusion jumped to!

25 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

Essentially, entry leaves behind traces. Where there is a door opened, a hinge squeaks. 

Did you make this up? I've never heard of the 'wicket' phenomenon either, and nothing I can easily find online. Care to share where it comes from?

And as for bird wing demarcation, in something this out-of-focus, it's easy for physical elements to be blurred out of existence and seem invisible.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

It could be anything out-of-focus moving in front of the telescope. ET UFO shouldn't be the conclusion jumped to!

Did you make this up? I've never heard of the 'wicket' phenomenon either, and nothing I can easily find online. Care to share where it comes from?

And as for bird wing demarcation, in something this out-of-focus, it's easy for physical elements to be blurred out of existence and seem invisible.

It's a well known term within some circles. Begin delving into the works of McKenna, specifically his four-part lecture on Hermeticism & Alchemy.

Another great place to start is Jung's classic work entitled 'Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies.'

4 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

It's a well known term within some circles. Begin delving into the works of McKenna, specifically his four-part lecture on Hermeticism & Alchemy.

Another great place to start is Jung's classic work entitled 'Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies.'

Seriously? A 4 hour 38 minute 31 second YouTube video is your source? There's no way I'm going to 'delve' into that...

Which 'circles' is it well known in? Google doesn't give anything away... Can you provide some information? And not a YouTube video.

Is that book available for free online? 

• Like 2

Just now, Timonthy said:

Seriously? A 4 hour 38 minute 31 second YouTube video is your source? There's no way I'm going to 'delve' into that...

Which 'circles' is it well known in? Google doesn't give anything away... Can you provide some information? And not a YouTube video.

Is that book available for free online? 

How rude.

Take however much time you feel your curiosity deserves. Those that are inquisitive will inquire. We all make our choices. 

11 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

How rude.

Take however much time you feel your curiosity deserves. Those that are inquisitive will inquire. We all make our choices. 

Rude is expecting someone to waste 4 1/2 hours and $ buying a book, going only on some made up term posted online and supposedly relating to ET/UFO, while only providing an extremely questionable and vague description as to what it means and refusing to provide any further information after multiple requests as nothing seems to exist online regarding the term, and then calling that person rude.

Edited by Timonthy
Sorry to assist in derailing the thread somewhat. I thought an explanation of the 'wicket' phenomenon might help, but you might have to watch the video and buy the book...
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Timonthy said:

Rude is expecting someone to waste 4 1/2 hours and $ buying a book, going only on some made up term posted online and supposedly relating to ET/UFO, while only providing an extremely questionable and vague description as to what it means and refusing to provide any further information after multiple requests as nothing seems to exist online regarding the term, and then calling that person rude.

I provided you two sources. One is free to watch, right this very moment in fact. The second is an older text available for free in a PDF, ePub, or Mobi on several different websites, if one searches around. Both are from valuable sources, no matter what you seek in working with them. Some terms are difficult to define, I've done my best.

By all means, continue to insult me. I'm sure it must make you feel better about yourself.

I will remove myself from this conversation now. You should consider whether you have cultivated a positive mindset in how you deal with others. 

3 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

By all means, continue to insult me. I'm sure it must make you feel better about yourself.

I will remove myself from this conversation now. You should consider whether you have cultivated a positive mindset in how you deal with others. 

My bold.

There were no insults, but refusing to be sucked in and very likely wasting a lot of time makes me feel good. It's a nice spring day and I'd prefer to get on with the things I had planned. 

You really should also consider this. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Live Polarex Telescope said:

hello

i like to see sky in the nigh

18 hours ago, SecretSanta said:
18 hours ago, Live Polarex Telescope said:

hello

i like to see sky in the night :rolleyes: deo :alien:

hava a telescope site on Y??T??E

wow!!! geting much replies tanks you all:wub:

:rolleyes: 

It's birds that are out of focus. We can estimate the distance to the birds by observing the transit time over the Moon.

It is hard to time from the video on you tube but it say it took 1 second. The transit is close to 0.5 degrees. Migrating geese form Vs that travel at 10 to 30 mph.

At 20 mph a goose travels 30 feet per sec. To subtend an angle of 1/2 a degree they would be at a distance of 30/2/tan(1/4 degree) = 15/tan(1/4 degrees) which is around 3400 feet.

Rough guessing here but it looks like geese and the behavior of geese match up what you captured on video.

• Like 7

On 16/09/2017 at 9:20 PM, Invisig0th said:

Want to borrow my WD40? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Rough guessing here but it looks like geese and the behavior of geese match up what you captured on video.

If it looks like geese and sounds like geese it's probably inter-dimensional beings.

• Like 8

I'm hardly a person who always dismisses woo. That said, it still looks like a bird, bat or goose. Some mundane flying creature. 

Not every blur ever captured on camera is a dimensional rift. 

If someone is on as many drugs as Terence McKenna was, though, I can understand how it might seem that way. 

• Like 3

Looking at the other vids on the OPs YT channel I would say: (deleted)  

Edited by toast

I would point out that the size of the geese do not have to be considered. This is fortunate because the size of the geese is difficult to impossible to determine due to motion blue and out of focus blur.

If the geese were only flying at 10mph they would be at half the estimated height or 1700 feet.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

If the geese were only flying at 10mph they would be at half the estimated height or 1700 feet.

Yes but if the geese were flying at 1,000,000mph they would be on the moon. This is not possible with current technology. Logically, Aliens.

:whistle:

• Like 1