Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some other perspective

Zoltar26

The only nation in the world that can shade a light about these UFO incidents are the jewish people. 
They were given all the info about our universe. 
UFO's - are real !!! 
They have an ancient kabalistic book which is called "The Zohar". the Zohar book reveals everything about our universe even before there was such a thing called as science. 
In one of the chapters which deals with ufo's there's a detailed explanation of how our earth is constructed: 
"When God created the world he created seven firmanents and seven lands inside the ground of our earth, and they are called: Erets, Adama, Gye, Nesheeya, Tseeya, Arka, Tevel. " 
"Tevel" is the biggest of all and it's our land - earth, all the rest are below far far underground. and all of these lands populate creatures that look similar to human beings but have different shapes. their sun isn't bright like our sun and this is the reason for their big black eyes, in order to get used to the dim light in their lands, to see much better. 
They don't raise wheat and therefore they don't have bread (maybe this one explains the crop circles). 

And here is the interesting part about a rabbi who actually met them. this incident happened in the ancient days of our ancestors: 
"Rabbi Nehoraee (name of the rabbi) sailed in the big sea and suddenly there was a very big storm which drowned the ship and all of it's passengers. by a miracle rabbi Nehoraee went down in familiar trails in the bottom of the sea (what are these familiar trails ???) and was saved by landing in a locality under the sea which was in one of these seven lands. and there he saw these inhabitants which looked, all of them, like little people (remember the children's testimony from the Zimbabwe UFO incident in 1994 ?) 
and they all prayed and he didn't understand and didn't know their language. and then by another miracle he came up to our land, Earth (Tevel). 
From this day on, every time he went to pray in the synagogue, he was crying. 
Why are you crying rabbi ? everyone asked him. 
I'm crying because I didn't believe to other scholars and elders who told me about the seven lands and their inhabitants till a miracle has happened to me and I really saw them with my eyes, and now I'm afraid God will punish me for this in the life after death." 

One or a couple of these lands, has the knowledge of how to travel into our world (Tevel), by technology or from what I've read some of them even use some kind of sorcery. so all the efforts of NASA or others to find aliens in out of space are useless since they come from the underground of our planet Earth. 

How these creatures/aliens came to be and other questions is also written in the Zohar book. 
For your investigation... 

There's a lot of crazy in here today. Did a bunch of people join en masse to troll, or what? 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

There's a lot of crazy in here today. Did a bunch of people join en masse to troll, or what? 

Yeah I'm kinda wondering the same thing.

• Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Yeah I'm kinda wondering the same thing.

Ya mean it's International Troll Day and no one told me? 

I never get invited to nuthin.

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Ya mean it's International Troll Day and no one told me? 

I never get invited to nuthin.

I'm sure you've noticed how religion and UFO's are now connected. Plus demons have become aliens sent by satan are some other such nonsense. Dang that makes sense now. Remember that thread where the guy claimed to communicate with that demon astaroth through a ghost box? Makes sense now. He was picking up alien signals. :lol:

Everyone has delusions. The most conspicuous ones are often partly the result of a preconceived bias that the individual has. In other words, wanting for something to be true makes one more likely to believe in it. This can apply to both sides (i.e. both belief in existence and non-existence)

Humans in general have a genetic predisposition to believe in God(s), and interpret everything in a religious context. UFOs tend to disturb these individuals. Interpreting UFOs in a religious context can be a pleasant thing

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Remnant and residual resonating effects from the recent Eclipse Cycle is my hunch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I'm sure you've noticed how religion and UFO's are now connected. Plus demons have become aliens sent by satan are some other such nonsense. Dang that makes sense now. Remember that thread where the guy claimed to communicate with that demon astaroth through a ghost box? Makes sense now. He was picking up alien signals. :lol:

What's that they say...? Oh right, in the Abyss all things exist, at least in posse. 

They're picking up that it's all coming from the same place. 

They just don't realize it's their own heads. 

1 hour ago, Zoltar26 said:

The translation to english isn't accurate. the inhabitants he saw were looking like little human beings, and no, they weren't whales or dolphins, like it's written there.

...why do I have the nagging feeling the OP has never even actually /read/ the Zohar?

Most of it is commentary on the Torah, with minimal application to woo.

--Jaylemurph

interesting, I always looked at Jewish ppl at a very mysterious one God descendent of ancient semitic tribes... the first humans known in Mesopotamia to have white skin and "colored" eyes according to Egyptian scripts . The fact they bear a star sign "David's star" increases the mysticism.  

I guess it was only a matter of time before someone blamed UFO's on the jews. I mean they are apparently guilty of just about everything else. :no:

• Like 2