Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's this sensation? energy?

Vaderrr___MON

I can feel a tingling sensation all over  my body, I can't describe it in words but it is really unusual. I can raise this tingling sensation but after I raising it, it suddenly drops and my whole body feels exhausted. Then I can't feel it for sometime, I don't understand anything about it. Please clarify what it is.

A lot of people relate tingling to Kundalini. 

19 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

Don't ever talk to your doctor. What spurred on the feeling? Music? Meditation? Some sort of paranormal experience?

Don't know.....I can raise the sensation and after that I feel exhausted and tired

4 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

A lot of people relate tingling to Kundalini. 

I read it in the internet it relate to spine....but this sensation of tingling is happening to my body

3 minutes ago, Vaderrr___MON said:

Don't know.....I can raise the sensation and after that I feel exhausted and tired

I read it in the internet it relate to spine....but this sensation of tingling is happening to my body

Apparently, there are neurological issues that can be mistaken for Kundalini. But that might mean the same is true in reverse. 

Kundalini Crisis/Syndrome made it into the DSM so they quit mistaking it for mental illness.

At least they're trying. 

Edited by ChaosRose

35 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

Don't ever talk to your doctor. What spurred on the feeling? Music? Meditation? Some sort of paranormal experience?

I hope you are trying to be funny.  A tingling sensation may indicate spinal or nervous system damage, or a serious neurological condition.  Would you care to elaborate on how you would eliminate those, or alternatively, your recommended treatment?

• Like 5

I

10 hours ago, simplybill said:

See a doctor. If it's MS you need to begin treatment immediately.

https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Symptoms-Diagnosis/MS-Symptoms

11 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I hope you are trying to be funny.  A tingling sensation may indicate spinal or nervous system damage, or a serious neurological condition.  Would you care to elaborate on how you would eliminate those, or alternatively, your recommended treatment?

11 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Apparently, there are neurological issues that can be mistaken for Kundalini. But that might mean the same is true in reverse. 

Kundalini Crisis/Syndrome made it into the DSM so they quit mistaking it for mental illness.

At least they're trying. 

I am saying that I can start this sensation thing in  my body any time, furthermore I can treat headache by passing this sensation to my head and I can neutralize it...same for all kinds of pain in my body, even for small injuries.

And I opened my third eye...

14 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Are you saying the DSM recognizes the existence of Kundalini?

Just as an aside, given the last post from the OP, I am wondering if this may be nothing more than the ability that I think many (most?) folks have, namely of being able to make themselves 'shiver', and also - by mentally focusing on an area of their anatomy - to direct the sensation there.  It's a thing I learnt to do in my teens as a meditation/sleep inducing process, namely to project your focus into successive body parts and relax them, before moving to the next - you start with the extremities (toes/fingers) and work inwards one at a time, and it will normally result in sleep.  I can certainly make areas of my anatomy shiver (ala goosebumps) or relax using similar techniques.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1