Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clearest Sign that we are in End Times is...

ellapenella

The magnitude of deception in the church today among Born Again Christians

Edited by Ellapennella

Except Earth won't endure forever. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Except Earth won't endure forever. 

I think it well....it may not flourish with life forever, but i reckon like the other planets around us, it will always be floating in the Universe.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I think it well....it may not flourish with life forever, but i reckon like the other planets around us, it will always be floating in the Universe.

Isn't it supposed to be swallowed up by the sun when it becomes a red giant? 

• Like 4

Do you mean we're facing the Final Trump?

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Isn't it supposed to be swallowed up by the sun when it becomes a red giant? 

Do not know....but do know it is unlikely either of us will be around to see it. In the meantime, i will have some icecream, want some?

• Like 8

Reinventing an archaic premise more like ... heard it all before but with a new systematic dating chronology ...

~

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Do not know....but do know it is unlikely either of us will be around to see it. In the meantime, i will have some icecream, want some?

It's in like 5 billion years. Plenty of time for ice cream.

I was just pointing out that although the commentator on that video has some things right, he didn't get that one right. The Earth will not be around forever. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Yes please...before it melts...global warming and all

• Like 5

2 hours ago, seeder said:

always good to READ the comments UNDER any video

heres one:

The end times/ last days occurred in the 1st century just as Jesus promised in Scripture.  It was the end times/last days of the old covenant Jewish religion and culture that He referred to, NOT the end of planet Earth. Rev.21:3   "Now the kingdom of God is with men."  Eccl.1:4 " Generations come and generations go but the Earth endures for ever."

It would be best if you look over the video to better understand where this man Jacob Parsch is skilled in his expertise, he clearly explains  exactly how prophecy it is to be understood according to Jewish tradition and in our modern times.

I'm not understanding what you are trying to suggest in utilizing a random  commentator   that is obviously  ignorant in understanding prophecy and scripture according to the scriptures.  For example :

The Kingdom of God is with men I believe  is referring to Jesus on earth.

Rev.21:3  And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

It reminds me of the next chapter Rev 22.

The new Jerusalem is where God dwells among his people("The Tabernacle of God with Men"). He comes to earth to be with us just as God became man in Jesus Christ and lived among us. The Holy city, new Jerusalem is  described as the place where God will wipe away all tears. Forevermore there will be no death pain sorrow or crying.

Regarding the book of Ecclesiastes and that particular chapter and verse. Eccl.1:4

Solomon had a purpose in writing skeptically & pessimistically. Near the end of his ;life he looked back over everything he had done, and most of it seemed futile.

A common belief was that only good people prospered and that only the wicked suffered, but that hadn't proven true in his experience. Solomon wrote this book after he had tried everything and achieved much, only to find that nothing apart from God made him happy. He wanted his readers to avoid these same senseless pursuits. If we try to find meaning in our accomplishments rather than in God, we will never be satisfied, and everything we pursue will become wearying and tiresome.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Isn't this just another case of the religious making it up as they go along?

No Emma, it's not, and it never was that way. As I stated in my OP the biggest sign that we are living in the times spoken about is the church going apostate , that's not made up, it's happening.

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Reinventing an archaic premise more like ... heard it all before but with a new systematic dating chronology ...

~

Are you  mocking prophecy of Jesus?

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Revelation 21New International Version (NIV)

A New Heaven and a New Earth

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea

16 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

No Emma, it's not, and it never was that way. As I stated in my OP the biggest sign that we are living in the times spoken about is the church going apostate , that's not made up, it's happening.

It being a sign of "end times" - in fact "end times" even being a thing at all, is made up.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

It's in like 5 billion years. Plenty of time for ice cream.

I was just pointing out that although the commentator on that video has some things right, he didn't get that one right. The Earth will not be around forever. 

5 billions years? oh Chaos, we will be well and truly wrinkled by then, 5 billions years is way out of my comprehension, thats a very near "for ever" on my book. :D 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dyna said:

Revelation 21New International Version (NIV)

A New Heaven and a New Earth

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea

wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

And this happened where on Earth, when and who saw this?

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

And this happened where on Earth, when and who saw this?

Some guy on a Greek Island some 2000 years ago who was either writing political allegory or high on something. The reason why there isn't any sea anymore is because Israel associated the sea with foreign invasion.

If any God was actually planning to force us to live on a planet without oceans that would be the first hint that he/she/it is actually evil. The sea is freaking amazing and I won't let anybody take it away, if anything a perfect Earth should have more sea and shoreline, not less.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Yet Hebrews 10 25:  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching, seems to say continue going to church anyway. Or do you think that means do private gatherings at home, or something like that?  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

The magnitude of deception in the church today among Born Again Christians

ok, what exactly do you mean by this though? this is like the vaguest of vague sentences.

49 minutes ago, AZDZ said:

Yet Hebrews 10 25:  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching, seems to say continue going to church anyway. Or do you think that means do private gatherings at home, or something like that?  

Me personally, I understand  that as to continue in doing what Jesus said to do. If there's a  good church that one can be a part of that is living by the example of how they ought to  according to Jesus, that's beautiful. If gathering in a home or like Jesus said where two or more gather together there I am with you, that is to me church . as long as it's center is around and in Jesus it is church.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2