Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Mad Pooper" on the loose in Colorado

The Caspian Hare

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - The Budde family says it doesn't know how it came to this.

The Colorado Springs family has spent weeks trying to get a mystery woman they've dubbed "The Mad Pooper" to stop defecating in their neighborhood, right outside their house.

Cathy Budde says her kids caught her first mid-squat, pants down and unashamed.

"They are like, 'There's a lady taking a poop!' So I come outside, and I'm like ... 'are you serious?'" Budde recalled. "'Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?' She's like, 'Yeah, sorry!'"

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Mad-Pooper-wanted-by-Springs-Police-444969443.html

• Like 4

One shot with a pellet gun and I bet she wouldn't do it again anytime soon....:whistle:

• Like 5

It sounds like the woman may have a screw loose.  Either that, or she's just an exhibitionist.  Nasty, either way!  I can understand having an emergency code brown while far from home but NOT when public facilities are available and not on multiple occasions.

• Like 4

Well this could take that old childhood game 'poop on a stick' to an entirely new level of grossness. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BiffSplitkins said:

Well this could take that old childhood game 'poop on a stick' to an entirely new level of grossness. 

WTF kind of childhood did you have?????? :lol:

• Like 7

You need to listen to some classic Eddie Murphy standup comedy. :P

• Like 5

Okay my reaction, of course, is totally WTF?

My girlfriend is a runner and I wasn't sure what to make of this, because I know that there can be issues on a long distance run. My girlfriend has peed in the woods before, but that's totally different. 1. it was a one-off thing and 2. it was in the woods, not in front of kids. Plus, there's no indication that she's nowhere near even something like a fast food restaurant where she can pop in and poop.

But beyond that, how has she not been caught yet? Runners are creatures of habit, so they'll usually run around the same time of day every day that they run. So if she's a late morning runner, for instance, why can't police stake out the house and catch her in the act? It's not like it would take 3-4 police cars.

• Like 2

On 9/18/2017 at 8:08 PM, tcgram said:

One shot with a pellet gun and I bet she wouldn't do it again anytime soon....:whistle:

That would be my method.   A pellet filled with salt.

• Like 2

What a crappy situation this turned out to be. :w00t:

tenor.gif

• Like 3