Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump Speech at 72nd U.N. assembly

ellapenella

8 hours ago, joc said:

Let me put it this way:  There is only one party in Washington...the Washington Party...they are the Ruling Class...they have always ...Ruled.

Well, I agree with you there. So the reason the "Democrats" have been making such a big fuss about Russian Interference was to throw people off the fact that they've always been involved with them?

On 9/25/2017 at 10:55 PM, joc said:

I am a HUGE Trump supporter!

But my views on the Left and it's origins and the nefarious plans of Putin and the Russians has been around on this forum WAY before Trump was even running for president.

Trump has nothing to do with it.  As some will remember...when everyone was talking about...China Rising...Gotta watch out for China...

I was saying...No, you need to keep  your eyes on Russia!  But telling a Leftist that their religion is wrong is like telling a Catholic, or a Mormon, or a Muslim that their religion is wrong.  Once you drink the Communist Koolaid...you are one.  You might not know it but you are.

Establishment politicians clutch their pearls while political commentators cluck their tongues. Both groups know the score. Our enemies *and* our friends interfere in our business, and we interfere in their business. Just look at how the Obama administration interfered in the Israeli election.

• Like 1

Israel? So he conspired to prevent Bibi getting back in power did he? Shows how effective he really was then. Unlike in say, Ukraine, when it's been very effective ("the EU? **** the EU"- Victoria Nuland). 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

I should have known, and am embarrassed by my initial reaction.  My reaction was triggered by the headline on the front page of the New York Times on September 23, 2017.  It said: “Dictator’s Reply Turns Personal.”  I immediately assumed it was referring to, among other things,  DJT’s speech at the U.N. General Assembly, in which he called North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un, “rocket boy,” and said Mr. Kim was “on a suicide mission for himself.” On twitter he said Mr. Kim is “obviously a madman” and “will be tested like never before.”  As I said, I should have known.  The “dictator” to whom the NYT was referring was Kim Jong Un.

Excuse Me, Which Dictator Are You Talking About?

:D 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I immediately assumed it was referring to, among other things,  DJT’s speech at the U.N. General Assembly,

Sparky actually just went gangsta on the NK UN Representative's butt ...

~

North Korea Says Trump's Latest Threat Is a ... - Time Magazine

time.com/4955880/donald-trump-north-korea-tweet-war/
4 days ago - North Korea's top diplomat says President Donald Trump's tweet about Kim ... led by Kim Jong Un "won't be around much longer," Trump "declared the war on our country. ... between North and South Korea by any such American aircraft this century. .... Entire Island Evacuates as Volcano Threatens to Blow ...

~

55 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Entire Island Evacuates as Volcano Threatens to Blow ...

Is that about America's current deranged leader as well? 

• Like 1

The Donald! he's about to blow!! :o

2 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Is that about America's current deranged leader as well? 

Kinda serendipitous in an editorial sense I must admit ... maybe its another one of 'em 'signs'

~