Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Big foot, ET's, abduction, OBE, lucidity

Truthliesbeneath

Hi there, 

I'm new to the forum.. I somehow was drawn to this place after having multiple lucid dreams consecutively which then evolved into out of body experiences (not the first time) 

I was fortunate enough to experience ON a high degree the things which uninitiated individuals deem as in impossible, and I'm very hell bent on the subject of why the repeating nature of these occurrences. 

Multiple near death experiences, did this bring me to a source of energy closer to source of energy that created life? Isn't life's meaning to experience new things, grow continously like the trees do? 

Missing for multiple days only to be found by my father with little recollection of the events that transpired during the period mentioned besides a very alien experience... 

Large ape like creatures bowing to the sheer magnitude of energy that can can perpetuate for self preservation.. 

Losing multiple siblings who have have become visitors on the physical plane and have somehow managed to defy what we are taught since birth.. 

I have kept this post vague with great reason, I only wish to hear what thou speaketh in this current time. 

• Like 1

Welcome, hope you stick around. You have led an interesting life so it seems and look forward to getting into it further at some point. 

Just a heads up. Although this forum is called Unexplained Mysteries, the non-believers in the things you discussed are the dominant posters here (unfortunately). We need more balance if you ask me.

• Like 1

Though aren't those non-believers looking to stifle the truths which they have no desire to understand through there lack of observation? Some may see, Others may not. The truth is always covered in light for those with open eyes and an open heart... I'm happy to be here to share, it's been a very long time since I've been able to... So so long.. 

• Like 1

That's funny i was just talking to my friend 20 minutes ago and we both had the same idea about some of the more aware people we know all having the similar circumstances of nearly dying and coming back. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Truthliesbeneath said:

Though aren't those non-believers looking to stifle the truths which they have no desire to understand through there lack of observation? Some may see, Others may not. The truth is always covered in light for those with open eyes and an open heart... I'm happy to be here to share, it's been a very long time since I've been able to... So so long.. 

"Truths" being stories that people present and expect blind acceptance?

Isn't that what you local news stations facilitate daily and on the regular? I'm sorry that one may not invest billions of dollars to wash your easily subseptible mind into believing something that is broadcasted individually, if you shall believe is of little consequence of the truth.. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

That's funny i was just talking to my friend 20 minutes ago and we both had the same idea about some of the more aware people we know all having the similar circumstances of nearly dying and coming back. 

In days early, many were burned at the stake for such claims, this age is clearly different, for those who experienced death, and come back, can see things clearly.. 

3 minutes ago, Truthliesbeneath said:

Isn't that what you local news stations facilitate daily and on the regular? I'm sorry that one may not invest billions of dollars to wash your easily subseptible mind into believing something that is broadcasted individually, if you shall believe is of little consequence of the truth.. 

Do they? I don't watch the news. Billions of dollars wouldn't make your stories anymore credible.

33 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

"Truths" being stories that people present and expect blind acceptance?

It iwas not 'blind acceptance' in my case. It was a deliberate objective consideration of the quantity, quality and consistency of the evidence and the argumentation from all sides.

10 hours ago, Truthliesbeneath said:

I have kept this post vague with great reason, I only wish to hear what thou speaketh in this current time.

My spirit animal, a ghostly basset hound who in his present soul state is known only as "Steve," came to me and prophesied that anything you will share will have already been promulgated from at least two other sources that you will either claim to know nothing about or otherwise fail to credit. And he said it in faux-Renaissance English so you know he was for real. Then he asked for directions to Uncle Ike's, to borrow $9, and disappeared in a puff of diesel smoke and a city bus.

Truly the ways of the bringers of truth are uncanny and totes spiritual.

--Jaylemurph

well... Would you like to discuss the bigfoot like creatures? Or maybe the astral plane? Visits from past relatives? 

Whats your poison? I.e. religious views?

Why havent you been able to share your experiences for so long? How old do you think you are? In this incarnation?

Too broad, lead your topic OP. Or "tell us more, Don Juan"?

Edited by Wes4747
2 too to two mix up

9 hours ago, Wes4747 said:

well... Would you like to discuss the bigfoot like creatures? Or maybe the astral plane? Visits from past relatives? 

Whats your poison? I.e. religious views?

Why havent you been able to share your experiences for so long? How old do you think you are? In this incarnation?

Too broad, lead your topic OP. Or "tell us more, Don Juan"?

Haven't been able to share since I've become disconnected from those who I shared these experiences with. 

The big foot creatures were about 7 to 8 feet tall, long slender tails, with three toes foot prints spanning about a foot and a half, they were encountered in gungywamp woods in my home town. Gungywamp was an ancient native American settlement with structures that date back 2000+ years, I don't know of there ancients revered or were in contact with these creatures, but they were surely terrified of my prescience, those I came with an excess of energy, I ponder what would of become of me if I had not, maybe torn to pieces?? 

I've had two near death experiences, I won't call both near dear, as one of the two mentioned I was dead and recessiated, at that point I was looking at my body with all the doctors surrounding me and somehow managed to will myself back into my physical shell, that was both a terrific  and eye opening experience... Another time before surgery when I was overseas in Bali, Indonesia I had suffered a very bad accident, before my surgery I lay on the stretcher after having lost tons of blood and three "spirit or energy" birds fly above me in a circular motion, at that point I knew I would live, I wasn't confident before then seeing five people die in the EF within the last five hours.. 

Religious views? I don't choose any specific religion or sect, I've lived in many different countries that practice different religious teachings and abide by those rules. I was raised Catholic by my late parents, though I can't say I've gained anything from those religious teachings besides discontent towards being a slave to only one road. 

This body is soon to be 32, but this soul has to be thousands of years old, I've been able to traverse multiple planes naturally. I'm assuming it's skills gained from many many years before that have been lodged in the mind of the all which feeds me as lessons becomes necessary. 

What's OP? I call my mate Don Juan =p I have been called an OG though haha

• Like 1

Ok, cool. So you think you may have been abducted?  Was it perhaos by the same bigfoot type creatures?

Where do you think that power came from that kept you from being torn to shreds?

Maybe you could share one of your more exciting astral projection experiences. 

Oh and welcome to the boards