Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can I please get a love reading?

goldenangel

2 minutes ago, goldenangel said:

Thank you:)

eye of god is simply accepting other perceptions and purviews....yes purviews.

so the masons symbolize it as pyramid unbuilt. i see your foundation and nearing location of allowing builders to take their tools.

and you to laugh at the fools in our own hearts and minds, locks and toes, fingers and nose.

you are welcome too Winged-AU

Just now, ChaosRose said:

It's not about me. Why haven't you still figured that out? 

It doesn't have anything to do with me.

You could do a Tarot reading, Dejarma. The cards already have meanings attached to them. 

Ignore him hon. 

• Like 1

Like I said before...it's fine if people don't subscribe to Tarot. You don't have to ask for a reading. 

I'm not here charging anyone any money. I'm not here claiming to be a psychic. 

I'm not sure why the hostility. 

I even said I would explain my interest in Tarot, but not on the open forum because of the personal nature of the topic. 

If you just wanna be d****, then I'm gonna quit responding.

• Like 1

Note for Members.

Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible.

Warnings have been issued. Further warnings and or restrictions may be pending.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kismit said:

Note for Members.

Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible.

thank you :)

4 hours ago, Kismit said:

Note for Members.

Not discussing moderator action, it is legit, no challenges here.

My perspective is anyone assigned as a troll, just had sincere and honest attitude, he really wanted to learn, be challenged, and asked true questions.

Well my heart reading ability might be off and even if not this is a machine and you are doing a good job,

I deserve a warning too. For I egged it what I thought was a good meet.

Marry me....autocorrect..merry meet and fairy feet

9 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Like I said before...it's fine if people don't subscribe to Tarot. You don't have to ask for a reading. 

I'm not here charging anyone any money. I'm not here claiming to be a psychic. 

I'm not sure why the hostility. 

I even said I would explain my interest in Tarot, but not on the open forum because of the personal nature of the topic. 

If you just wanna be d****, then I'm gonna quit responding.

Tarot subscriptions can be prescribed dear physician. He wanted to learn but is used or is digging for feisty Chaos that Rises.

Yet, I love the way you meant it and said it, do not subscribe to that, then ok, but final plead, he was asking for describing of it in the brutish way us men can be, forward, friendly, thinking we can just be hey bea bea or you who--some person.

For when we are forward we have that in our hearts, Please quit eating my troll. Problem solved, thank you all.

Can you CHAOSRISEN lady or lass, for you are like a daughter to me, pm me a tarot card pull....and one for yourself if so inclined as i like to exchange readings.

BUT I GOT ON FOR YOU IN THE THREAD ENTITLED: depression era photo with hidden imagery THAT needs your perspective, plus it is an image of love

Love is evolution minus -ution. Who needs -utions? Solutions are better as SOL alone SUN the GOLDEN DOOR who LOVES THE MOON.

KEY IS LOVE and it was done. The gate is balance achieved. Or vice verse as keys and doors can change in the land of love and evil. Backward is LIVE.

TO LOVE JUST LIVE and it is hard to LIVE JUST.

JUST means almost but not enough for many but it began as RIGHTFULLY HONORED AND DONE PROPERLY.

NOW: sol sun golden door loves the moon; key is love live, to love just live;; live just. just rightfully honored and done properly.

There is no room for guilt or blame in the magical equation that was concentrated in the advice of ramble for rambling men know love and lose it and are then found by IT>