Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

seeking reading to best assist others irl

Clarakore

hello fellows and dears,

can i get a reading, not for me, but for the fortune and hope of others on my lists...

my own list, my mums, and all other's who have their own wishes for me to do, and others to do, so please:

i accept run of the mill skill build readings, pro readings, but also corinthian tongues only you understand, and if any translators of that, please interpret...

...yet five words that paul and me wished for are also welcome...but i would rather you all speak clearly and dearly...

for those wanting insight please read ch 13 later but this:

Spoiler

Intelligibility in Worship

14 Follow the way of love and eagerly desiregifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy. For anyone who speaks in a tongue[a] does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit. But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening,encouraging and comfort. Anyone who speaks in a tongue edifies themselves, but the one who prophesies edifies the church. I would like every one of you to speak in tongues,[b] but I would rather have you prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues,[c] unless someone interprets, so that the church may be edified.

Now, brothers and sisters, if I come to you and speak in tongues, what good will I be to you, unless I bring you some revelation or knowledge or prophecy or word of instruction? Even in the case of lifeless things that make sounds, such as the pipe or harp, how will anyone know what tune is being played unless there is a distinction in the notes? Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle? So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air. 10 Undoubtedly there are all sorts of languages in the world, yet none of them is without meaning. 11 If then I do not grasp the meaning of what someone is saying, I am a foreigner to the speaker, and the speaker is a foreigner to me.12 So it is with you. Since you are eager for gifts of the Spirit, try to excel in those that build up the church.

13 For this reason the one who speaks in a tongue should pray that they may interpret what they say. 14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my mind is unfruitful. 15 So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my understanding; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my understanding. 16 Otherwise when you are praising God in the Spirit, how can someone else, who is now put in the position of an inquirer,[d] say “Amen” to your thanksgiving,since they do not know what you are saying?17 You are giving thanks well enough, but no one else is edified.

18 I thank God that I speak in tongues more than all of you. 19 But in the church I would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue.

20 Brothers and sisters, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults. 21 In the Law it is written:

“With other tongues
    and through the lips of foreigners
I will speak to this people,
    but even then they will not listen to me,
says the Lord.”[e]

22 Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is not for unbelievers but for believers. 23 So if the whole church comes together and everyone speaks in tongues, and inquirers or unbelievers come in, will they not say that you are out of your mind?

my wish: 

But in the church I would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue

all of us: 

So if the whole church comes together and everyone speaks in tongues, and inquirers or unbelievers come in, will they not say that you are out of your mind?

consider both passages in bold above

Edited by Matterundermind

EDIT: *whoops, wrong thread* :wacko:

Sorry...

Edited by Aquila King
  • Like 1

here 

4 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

addtext_com_MDAxMDM2ODY5MTc.jpg

thank you for your genuine offering:

someone i know needs oxygen supply by me listening and holding hand and not taking it all myself.

"words without wands" is AKs message for me; noted

4 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

addtext_com_MDAxMDM2ODY5MTc.jpg

in exchange i see you need to read the fine text....

addtext.com

"words without wind" exchange reading done.

And there you go reposting what I tried to edit out cause I posted it in the wrong thread... <_< 

Slow on the uptake I am with everything right now it seems.

At this rate I couldn't outrun a snail.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aquila King said:

And there you go reposting what I tried to edit out cause I posted it in the wrong thread... <_< 

nothing is done without reason

take the advice mate so i too can write smaller....and .com it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aquila King said:

uptake is good but i am wonking system out...even fuel pumps messed up, blessings get wind swept back, roads lead me by taking one home down espada lane in a buck le sabre...sword and sword aligned.

a construction zone means my new sword is being made yay.

i want obsidian please....

1 hour ago, Matterundermind said:

uptake is good but i am wonking system out...even fuel pumps messed up, blessings get wind swept back, roads lead me by taking one home down espada lane in a buck le sabre...sword and sword aligned.

a construction zone means my new sword is being made yay.

i want obsidian please....

:mellow: And I thought I considered myself a mystic...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

:mellow: And I thought I considered myself a mystic...

you are one but what happens when roles reverse? you are deity relaying to undeified?