Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Name being called

I Will regret this name

16 minutes ago, Viatorem said:

Yep that would be nice thank you. Since my toughts on it are based on my own theory on the matter although I must admit I have some experience in the field.

Here is the paper

http://www.theisticpsychology.org/books/w.vandusen/presence_spirits.htm

look out for the sections  'Hallucinations of the good order '   

I have done a fair bit of work on this subject .    Let me know if you are interested in talking more about it .  I am also curious about your 'experience in the field '  .  

1 hour ago, back to earth said:

Here is the paper

http://www.theisticpsychology.org/books/w.vandusen/presence_spirits.htm

look out for the sections  'Hallucinations of the good order '   

I have done a fair bit of work on this subject .    Let me know if you are interested in talking more about it .  I am also curious about your 'experience in the field '  .  

Very intresting stuff I must say. And yes Im in intrested on views on this matter from others such as youreself. :)

On 9/25/2017 at 3:33 PM, travelnjones said:

My friend Eileen had that problem in the 80's

Come on, Eileen...oh, I swear...

Ignore it. Don't mess around with it. 

If you have problems and get anxious; trying listening to music and put on some headphones.

Just don't answer to it.

Edited by WhispersInTheAttic

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:12 PM, Viatorem said:

Very intresting stuff I must say. And yes Im in intrested on views on this matter from others such as youreself. :)

If you analyse the interior of that paper and remove the setting, dressing, psychological terms etc   and look at process , stages, techniques, 'rules' etc .  They are the same as those in magical evocation / Invocation ,   traditionally and in the modern sense ( when one removes Swedenborg;s 'Christian framework' )  and in advice of modern western initiatory societies  re makeup of the psyche and how to manage it.

To me this indicates that each is just using different terms ( regardless of ;  'hallucination'   (subjectively / internally ) induced  or ' spirit (objectively / outside ) induced ) for a real underlying process or 'set up' in the psyche. Therefore the process is valid , its just a matter of dressing it in the right words and clothing that best suit the individual's makeup for successful operations.

Note the section on 'naming'  ,  Higher order do not give a name but usually a title of function.  Lowe order cannot give title of function and give ' trick names' ( which can be analysed ) .   Its one of the fist requirements of  spirit invocation ; ask for the name   ( although I notice that is warned against in an above post )

None of this should be messed around unless one does know those rules and laws and how to manage the technology .  

So enough said  ( for here )  ;)    don't  '  Pandora  your psyche'  folks

Image result for PandorAS BOX

8 minutes ago, back to earth said:

If you analyse the interior of that paper and remove the setting, dressing, psychological terms etc   and look at process , stages, techniques, 'rules' etc .  They are the same as those in magical evocation / Invocation ,   traditionally and in the modern sense ( when one removes Swedenborg;s 'Christian framework' )  and in advice of modern western initiatory societies  re makeup of the psyche and how to manage it.

To me this indicates that each is just using different terms ( regardless of ;  'hallucination'   (subjectively / internally ) induced  or ' spirit (objectively / outside ) induced ) for a real underlying process or 'set up' in the psyche. Therefore the process is valid , its just a matter of dressing it in the right words and clothing that best suit the individual's makeup for successful operations.

Note the section on 'naming'  ,  Higher order do not give a name but usually a title of function.  Lowe order cannot give title of function and give ' trick names' ( which can be analysed ) .   Its one of the fist requirements of  spirit invocation ; ask for the name   ( although I notice that is warned against in an above post )

None of this should be messed around unless one does know those rules and laws and how to manage the technology .  

So enough said  ( for here )  ;)    don't  '  Pandora  your psyche'  folks

Image result for PandorAS BOX

No better way of putting it indeed. The frame will be different for any induvidual towards there own beliefs or what they dont believe. And actualy suprising if you look at it when Swendenborg did his research and still till today it is the norm in this matter.