Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saudi Arabian textbook shows Yoda at the UN

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Saudi Arabian textbook shows Yoda at the UN

They probably meant to show Trmp. Easily mistaken. He is also a Jedi master of course.

Authorities are now scrambling to have copies of the textbook withdrawn from schools.

I rather suspect the artist will find himself withdrawn from circulation soon too. :blush:

• Like 1

Hmmm, best side they did not get.

This could be fun, throw him in a few more pics and start a "where's Yoda?" picture book.

• Like 5

Well, this just shows how messed is their indoctrination. This modification was bit too striking for not being noticed, who knows how many others are more subtle and will remain in the new amended textbooks. 

Not that you can expect different from an authoritarian regine. 

• Like 3

Ahhh...he is so cute.
Yoda that is, not Faisal.
Accident? More like complete carelessness...not exactly easy to miss. Thankfully those who printed the book are not the ones sitting round the UN table.
I can inagine there will be a conspiracy theory about this one in years to come.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Parsec said:

Well, this just shows how messed is their indoctrination. This modification was bit too striking for not being noticed, who knows how many others are more subtle and will remain in the new amended textbooks. 

Not that you can expect different from an authoritarian regine. 

Indeed but it is kinda weird for a country with such regime to use Yoda in any way other than in Jihad against Star wars.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

They probably meant to show Trmp. Easily mistaken. He is also a Jedi master of course.

I rather suspect the artist will find himself withdrawn from circulation soon too. :blush:

Are you sure it isn't Darth Trump?

E: Or is it Darth Donald? icon_confused.gif

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Indeed but it is kinda weird for a country with such regime to use Yoda in any way other than in Jihad against Star wars.

Well, Jihad, Jedi, can't you see it? They both start with a J and have a D as last consonant. 

They are clearly Jihad Knights! 

One thing though: if both attended the founding of the UN, were they listening to Palpatine's speech in that picture? 

I see the king was taking notes. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Parsec said:

Well, Jihad, Jedi, can't you see it? They both start with a J and have a D as last consonant. 

They are clearly Jihad Knights! 

One thing though: if both attended the founding of the UN, were they listening to Palpatine's speech in that picture? 

I see the king was taking notes. 

He was most likely drawing that X/O game. 

Guys, I just thought of something major. If my made up quote by Yoda is correct, Yoda is giving council to Saudi Arabia. That means the most powerful Jedi Master in the Galaxy is a hardcore anti-Semite :o

Yoda wants to wipe Israel off the map! And he wants us buying oil from his home world, Dagobah!

• Like 3

On 9/24/2017 at 5:46 PM, Dark_Grey said:

Guys, I just thought of something major. If my made up quote by Yoda is correct, Yoda is giving council to Saudi Arabia. That means the most powerful Jedi Master in the Galaxy is a hardcore anti-Semite :o

Yoda wants to wipe Israel off the map! And he wants us buying oil from his home world, Dagobah!

Hold it DG, i said years to come for the conspiracy theories...at least wait til we get to page 2. :lol:

• Like 1

who is King Faisal? i know who Yoda is ...;)

• Like 2

Eating those dark side cookies, he is. 

History is no more accurate I see...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MissCalamity said:

Disturbance in the UN I see....

Maybe they should replace politicians in videos with Darth Vader, including the voice. Especially with all the sabre-rattling going on in some speeches at the UN. Just imagine president Trump saying in Vaders voice: Kiiim jong Uuuun, I Aaam your Faatherrrr!

Edited by Nostrodumbass
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Nostrodumbass said:

Maybe they should replace politicians in videos with Darth Vader, including the voice. Especially with all the sabre-rattling going on in some speeches at the UN. Just imagine president Trump saying in Vaders voice: Kiiim jong Uuuun, I Aaam your Faatherrrr!

Lil Kim will be happy then they can go and destroy things together....

200w_d.gif