Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DNA analysis of the elongated skulls

NightScreams

18 hours ago, lilthor said:

No, silly...not correct.  I'm the guy asserting such "transgression" is impossible or at least highly unlikely.  Your suggesting I present evidence of it's existence borders on the daft.

While you're "awaiting", you might study the thread a bit more closely.

Quite correct. Which brings into question at least a few factors:

• Kindly detail the rationale behind your response (Lilthor #185) to Kenemet's well-illustrated presentation #178. What are you identifying or not identifying? Again, concise imagery would be of value.
  • You have previously alluded to "anomalous" sutures in the Paracas crania (eg Lilthor #76).
  • When requested to provide documentation for these anomalies, you attempted to shift the burden of proof to others (eg Lilthor #79).

In short, it does become rather difficult to follow your "attempts" at forensic analyses. Perhaps a more thoughtful and well illustrated presentation would be of value to your "argument", as it were.

• Like 5

While we await a response, I have an exercise that's straight from the texts people use to study forensic archaeology. By viewing the following image, please name all of the things that are abnormal about these human remains:

dancing_skeleton.gif#keepProtocol

Coincidentally, this is also from the texts people use to study psychic archaeology. Just kidding. I don't think they read books.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2017 at 4:57 PM, I'mConvinced said:

So on the one hand we have a known cultural practice of head binding with documented evidence that fits exactly with what we are seeing here and on the other we have the possibility of a small group of human-like aliens with no more supporting evidence than "LOOK AT THE SKULL, ITS ALIEN SHAPE!!".

How can anyone not be convinced of the obvious government cover up and conspiracy here? Stop using science people and use your eyes!  The truth is out there, if you squint slightly and turn your head on its side..

What side as Im still not seeing it...... :) 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2017 at 5:24 AM, kmt_sesh said:

While we await a response, I have an exercise that's straight from the texts people use to study forensic archaeology. By viewing the following image, please name all of the things that are abnormal about these human remains:

Coincidentally, this is also from the texts people use to study psychic archaeology. Just kidding. I don't think they read books.

The particular human / thing in question was part of a society that loved to dance, however this particular one was flayed for the moves or lack there of that it is currently trying to master. 

Over and above this I would say that this society of humanoids was particularly fond of sports, as you can tell from the odd leg position whilst bouncing its head like a basket ball, clearly avoiding an attempt to keep possession of said haid. 

Further to this I can deduce that this species were great tree climbers (the 3 claw like toes).

They would have died out rather early as they are missing joints, various bones and as mentioned all muscles to make the remains move in such a way.

So here we go - We must have the aliens from Space Jam on earth based on that image.  

• Like 2

On 9/29/2017 at 8:24 PM, kmt_sesh said:

please name all of the things that are abnormal about these human remains:

For starters, I see not the slightest hint of a sagittal suture...

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Ah ridicule.  Is this how you guys treat every topic here at UM?  Why not just rename the site "Explained Mysteries".  Truth in advertising...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SSilhouette said:

Ah ridicule.  Is this how you guys treat every topic here at UM?  Why not just rename the site "Explained Mysteries".  Truth in advertising...

Ah, yes, this never was really a mystery to begin with. Shaking one's fringe pom-poms like a pep rally will not affect reality. Now, do you have anything to add to the discussion or are you just here to complain?

• Like 1

Because we like mysteries. Specifically, we like solving them.

hereabouts we have a vast array of knowledge bases to tap to do that solving. We have museum docents, school teachers, archaeologists, linguists, fantasists, demagogues for the bedrooled ones, mythologists, priests, soldiers..... 

• Like 6

Ah ridicule.  Is this how you guys treat every topic here at UM?

Only the ridiculous ones.

Why not just rename the site "Explained Mysteries".  Truth in advertising...

Why not present an actual mystery?

Harte

• Like 5

On 9/29/2017 at 10:24 PM, kmt_sesh said:

Lessee, eyesockets the wrong size and shape for any human (or anthropoid), hind limb position resembles Chimpanzee/bonobo, skull size in relation to chest width approximately that of a newborn human although that's not an infant's skull,  skull to humerus length approximately that of a newborn hunman, no calcaneus, no zygomatic arch, missing C1-C7.  Also missing are the clavicle, sternum, ulna, carpals, metacarpals (all of them) tarsals, metatarsals, missing some phalanges, fibula, some of the throacic vertebra, two pairs of ribs, the intercostal cartilage.  And that's without looking up references.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Lessee, eyesockets the wrong size and shape for any human (or anthropoid), hind limb position resembles Chimpanzee/bonobo, skull size in relation to chest width approximately that of a newborn human although that's not an infant's skull,  skull to humerus length approximately that of a newborn hunman, no calcaneus, no zygomatic arch, missing C1-C7.  Also missing are the clavicle, sternum, ulna, carpals, metacarpals (all of them) tarsals, metatarsals, missing some phalanges, fibula, some of the throacic vertebra, two pairs of ribs, the intercostal cartilage.  And that's without looking up references.

So I think it's safe to say, this is one messed-up dude (or dudette). Or perhaps it's alien physiology.

2 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

So I think it's safe to say, this is one messed-up dude (or dudette). Or perhaps it's alien physiology.

ORRRRRRR, its clear evidence of an alien Doctor Moreau character working his magic - open your minds folks!!!