Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abduction changes

Shouldthisexist

On 11/14/2017 at 4:41 AM, khol said:

Those guys were hilarious back in the day!

I believe the abduction phenom is truly a very human experience and nothing more. The whole "doctor"  type alien hovering over the victim. Blurred images of other "entities" moving around , fragmented memories...A plausible explanation could be retained memories from childbirth. The new born opens its eyes for the first time, what does it see. This exact scenario.People could be harbouring these memories that are triggered later on in life for whatever reason. And there are other examples for explaining this. Its just not aliens in my opinion. Theres life out there but humans are alone here on Earth. Im sure its this loneliness we all feel deep deep down as species questioning our existance that fuels belief systems such as alien abduction.

There were also those folks doing "regressive hypnosis" and planting false memories into people's heads. 

• Like 1

I did not realize the Whites were into UFO before the alledged abduction. Thanks for clearing that up. I also tend to think all cases have natural explations, but sometimes wonder...