Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

prayers and prayer candles

solidkay

Hi all,

I have a question, hoping that I can get some clarity. I purchased a candle and was given instructions on how to use it. It was a purity and good luck candle. I was under the assumption that the candle was to burn for several days. Well the candle has already burnt out. Does that have any effect on the intentions of the candle and prayers? Should I buy another candle or just wait for the manifestation to come through? Any information or enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Well...to be honest, candles really have no bearing on luck or the lack thereof...it is just a prop for your mind to help it focus; it is the intention that is the driving force.

However once you have done your ritual then I do not think the candle really needs to be burning for longer than the ritual's duration. Once the intention has been set and you do the support work such as working on your mindset to help improve your "luck" then the props are not needed anymore for your original ritual.

That said it sounds like you should buy one of those church candles in the tall vessels, they are meant to be kept burning for hours. If you want, you can try an oil lamp too.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, solidkay said:

Should I buy another candle or just wait for the manifestation to come through?

I wouldn't advise waiting.  I can point you to an eBay listing where you could purchase a longer burning version, just PM me.  Now then, it is expensive but you don't want to be stuck without a manifestation for the weekend!