Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone interpret my dreams ?

Angelblueflame

I've had two vivid dreams which I remember .The first was about a year ago ,the second was about a month ago. In both dreams it was as if I was watching .In both dreams my maternal grandmother (who passed years ago )featured along with the guy,who I believe is my twin flame (we have met in this life ) .In the first dream ,my grandmother was having a conversation with him ,then she hugged him .In the second dream ,she was having a cup of tea and a laugh and joke with him . I'm wondering what these dreams mean? 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aka CAT

• Dejarma

• Angelblueflame

Top Posters In This Topic

imo they mean nothing.... just the brain randomly picking out stored data because you're asleep therefore not in control 

Welcome, Angelblueflame.

It would seem that you're enamored of an acquaintance of whom you imagine your deceased grandmother would have approved.  That familial approval is traditionally sought before marriage suggests you would like to develop an intimate relationship with the guy.  However, from what you wrote, it doesn't sound like a romance has budded between the two of you over the last year.  Experience tells me that few men are so shy as to take that long to court their "twin flame."  Yet, if you believe he might be not only one of such a minority but the one for you, maybe it would be worth your risking a broken heart by making the first move.  After all, as Tennyson said: 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.