Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is 666 really mean ?

kobolds

666 is often associated with the devil.  but in my vision , it's code dial earth .

in my vision , I on something like elevator to meet someone . on way back , I took interest on the control panel in the elevator .  I no need to push anything but at that moment  i feel want to try push the button . I pressed 555. I have no idea why I know it mean 5 , even though in language i don't know .

The elevator stop and door open . I seems to be in a city. a very advance city but from far I can see old fashion type castles surrounding the city .  the people there told me , I cannot be here. I must return . but I don't know how. they said press 666 . I did what they told me , and the elevator moving up. from sky I can see clear , the advance city surrounded by many castles.  on the other side of castles laying a lot of  old, abandon  houses (no light) . I can only see light from the advance city .

so, is 666 really mean for devil or perhaps  a stargate code for earth ? what do you think?

• Like 1

I think it means whatever people want it to mean. Other than that it's just numbers. Any random number can be called the "devils" number. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/09/2017 at 10:13 PM, kobolds said:

666 is often associated with the devil.  but in my vision , it's code dial earth .

in my vision , I on something like elevator to meet someone . on way back , I took interest on the control panel in the elevator .  I no need to push anything but at that moment  i feel want to try push the button . I pressed 555. I have no idea why I know it mean 5 , even though in language i don't know .

The elevator stop and door open . I seems to be in a city. a very advance city but from far I can see old fashion type castles surrounding the city .  the people there told me , I cannot be here. I must return . but I don't know how. they said press 666 . I did what they told me , and the elevator moving up. from sky I can see clear , the advance city surrounded by many castles.  on the other side of castles laying a lot of  old, abandon  houses (no light) . I can only see light from the advance city .

so, is 666 really mean for devil or perhaps  a stargate code for earth ? what do you think?

As I read this, In my mind Im experiencing the journey too.. Amazing.. Dial 666 for Earth Plane... I think that's an extraordinary  experience to have and the Revelation was Unique and personal to you with a ponder this.... after thought.. how cool is that..

There is much speculation that 616 is the number of the devil, and not 666.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not only 666 means satan or the devil, the number of God and christ is 777. Pretty cool huh? And the equation 333 (the three 3s)+666=999 (almost 1000).  

• 2 years later...
On 9/26/2017 at 5:13 AM, kobolds said:

Well I am Christian, and in the Bible God says the devil's number is 666 sooo, thats what I believe.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

it depend on when you are born.  in far past, 666 may not even represent  number but a letter or a word which could also mean name of devil

Edited by kobolds

On 9/6/2020 at 9:41 PM, Chronus said:

Well I am Christian, and in the Bible God says the devil's number is 666 sooo, thats what I believe.

The bible has a habit of saying a lot of things then demanding that people believe it without question, apparently

Without any explanation, random numbers -chosen by other superstitious people- means nothing.

If it wasn't 666 it could have been 432, 904, 001..the list goes on. I guess people can't live a normal life without being ordered to fear something. (like pressure cookers...:whistle: )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bendy Demon said:

The bible has a habit of saying a lot of things then demanding that people believe it without question, apparently

Without any explanation, random numbers -chosen by other superstitious people- means nothing.

If it wasn't 666 it could have been 432, 904, 001..the list goes on. I guess people can't live a normal life without being ordered to fear something. (like pressure cookers...:whistle: )

True, but that's not just a Christian thing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2017 at 7:13 PM, kobolds said:

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia

It's real. Look it up.

Edited by psyche101

On 9/7/2020 at 12:41 PM, Chronus said:

Only the revised version.

It's not what the original version says.

https://archive.vn/20000301070625/http://www.csad.ox.ac.uk/POxy/beast616.htm

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 9:41 PM, Chronus said:

If the bible told you that dogs were evil are you just going to willy-nilly believe it because a book said so?

On 10/29/2020 at 1:04 PM, Chronus said:

True, but that's not just a Christian thing.

What? Fear? All religions rely on fear and intimidation to keep people tethered to them.

OMG! Look out! That cup of coffee you're about to enjoy is EVIL 'cause enjoying something is bad...ooohhh..

OMG! Don't question what the robed man says, don't question, don't think, don't research! Fear US! Fear yourself...fear everything because all of nature and all humans are an evil blight. FEAR!!!

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia

It's real. Look it up.

It looks like your hand had a seizure typing that.

• Haha 1

666 = 6 neutrons 6 protons 6 electrons.

The number 666 is found in bar codes.   The bible warned us about 666 and we seem to take the bible as nonsense so we continue with these chips in hands.   We are living in a holographic simulator and so they warned us about technolgy because we have freewill and they need us to ignore the warnings and just consent into having these satanistic things like the chips and mobile phones.  Technology, what we rely on so much will alter us quickly and show how bad technology is.

On 11/15/2020 at 12:17 PM, psyche101 said:

Only the revised version.

It's not what the original version says.

https://archive.vn/20000301070625/http://www.csad.ox.ac.uk/POxy/beast616.htm

https://creationism.org/BibleUKJV/59Jam02.htm

In the bible it states : 2:9 But if all of you have respect to persons, all of you commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.     So you are a trangressor and committed sin.  Do you care?

On 9/7/2020 at 3:41 AM, Chronus said:

Without question?... mind you you are on the correct forum if you don't question things.

On 10/17/2017 at 8:04 PM, Redefining Success said:

There is much speculation that 616 is the number of the devil, and not 666.

But they use 666 though.   0800 111 555 for if you want the police.   999 = 666 because as you all know the police are not what you think they are, they are protectors of the Freemasons and we are all slaves. 

black and white = freemasonry Black = satan and white Lucifer.    Justice??:lol: doesn't exist!!

23 minutes ago, HenryRo said:

I think 666 doesn't really mean anything. Everyone sees what he wants to see.

You can't see **it

Edited by dreamer screamer

On 11/21/2020 at 10:55 PM, dreamer screamer said:

https://creationism.org/BibleUKJV/59Jam02.htm

In the bible it states : 2:9 But if all of you have respect to persons, all of you commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.     So you are a trangressor and committed sin.  Do you care?

No. Who still believes in the Bible????? 

1 hour ago, dreamer screamer said:

You can't see **it

Of course we can. It's all over your chin.

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

No. Who still believes in the Bible????? 

Of course we can. It's all over your chin.

I am not a bible basher, but when you know the game, Judges run away from it.