Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How did you choose your religion?

I'mConvinced

4 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

There are differences in this medium of the internet and I did not start using computers until a few years ago and did find it abstract from the audio visual interaction of real life I do spend time observing at 4 other sites that I study behavior which has been quite enlightening. I have been a member in them for over two years and have never spoken to anyone specifically to see how they respond compared to what their profile says. They are dating sites and I chose them because of the intent of the sites and that members are yrying to procure relationships for a variety of reasons. I measure what they say and keep notes as to how they try to engage. I have isolated several international prostitution groups though my study not to mention other groups that are using site to try to move money. Because I say nothing there is no influence on my part and it has given me tools to see how people express themselves and try to develop online personas. That coupled with having dealt with all kinds of people from all walks if life in the real world has been of benefit here in determining how people act here as well players are players and if I call someone on something they have said it is because they have given me reason to.

When I was younger I worked a lot of night and afternoon shifts and spent a fair bit of time going to the courthouse to watch trials which is enlightening as well. I have always been a watcher everywhere I go I observe even when I may appear to be lost in thought or focused on something else. I always went places by myself because everywhere I would go I knew people and was not commited to have to stay in one spot because I was accompanied or dependent to others and it allowed me to observe without affecting my environment. I have seen an heard far more than I will ever speak about and it can be a silent form of power that I won't speak about either other than people know that you know.

jmccr8

Now that is fascinating and unusual and the sort of thing i could see myself doing just for the fun of it   My experience has been mostly in deconstructing all forms of written text forms, but also in the psychology of advertising and marketing, where many techniques based on human psychology are used to sell products.