Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychokinesis Videos

meirphase

I certainly think that the first video example is possible, since l have achieved similar results with other items, but trying to initiate movement through glass has never worked for me.

You mentioned using your hands, not sure if you could give us a crash course here?

B)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tmcom said:

Well, one side presents information that is supposed to be relevant to this forum and the other side, goes on a pompus, bully fest, trying to disprove it.

Sometimes they do and laugh about it, and sometimes, it is an uphill battle.

And when someone makes sence and presents good evidence they are met with so much, psychoses, it becomes abundantly clear that no amount of evidence is enough.

When mass media says it is true, then it is, eventhough conspiracy's abound, (20 are listed on this forum, that were true, but hidden).

The best defense is too discuss this rationally and ignore them, after all if we are fakes or making this up, or delusional, then it should become obvious in our conversations.

But of course the opposite occurs when we are discussing this at length, and giving them the willies that we are not nuts!

Probably explains the elitist BS, attack early and avoid the niggling feeling that nuts goes both ways.

B)

Not nuts, willfully deluded.  Like the religious who scoff at science, then present "scientific evidence" that supposedly, confirms their beliefs. It's a confirmation bias predicated on the unfounded assumption that TK is not subject to the usual rules of discovery, experimentation and peer-reviewed presentation.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tmcom said:

I certainly think that the first video example is possible, since l have achieved similar results with other items, but trying to initiate movement through glass has never worked for me.

You mentioned using your hands, not sure if you could give us a crash course here?

B)

So you believe the man is magically floating that bottle, hat you are not being tricked? I just want to be clear on what you are saying here.

10 hours ago, tmcom said:

Yep, and the better the evidence the weirder the replys.

Present hard evidence here on something no one wants to know about, and you could write a book on bullying 101, etc.

Unfortunately Aquila, there is a group here that use a myriad of nasty techniques to quickly p*** off anyone who brings up evidence, that gives them the willies.

So, elitist behavior, (acting like they own this forum) finding one mistake and banging away with that until the poster cracks, acting like they are your best friend, in the hopes you will lower your guard, and even saying that they will report you and try to get you banned, (had one gutless wonder try that on a new member a while ago) are common.

Pretty ironic that a New age forum has this, but as you have said new age attracts, frightened people, that try their hardest to prove that we are fake.

Best to ignore them, since it is impossible to convince an,....someone like that that there is something to this, and some, (including me) don't give a s***t about fame, or going to Vegas, or proving it to anyone, (eventhough if someone lived closeby l could) or making a buck.

We are just discussing something that interests us.

B)

In giving them at least some sort of benefit of the doubt, there are plenty of examples of hoaxers profiting off people's beliefs regarding ESP etc. Plus a good number of paranormal claims can be explained by alternative natural means. So it's understandable where they're coming from.

Though to suggest that all cases are explainable by these means is a belief, and to deny the positive evidence in favor of such concepts is dogma.

I've learned more and more that arguing with people on this can sometimes be akin to arguing with the deeply religious. You can make your case, but at some point you just have to shrug your shoulders and walk on.

Just go on and give them the satisfaction in their little game of 'whoever responds last wins'.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aquila King said:

In giving them at least some sort of benefit of the doubt, there are plenty of examples of hoaxers profiting off people's beliefs regarding ESP etc. Plus a good number of paranormal claims can be explained by alternative natural means. So it's understandable where they're coming from.

Excellent.  Well said.  I agree.  But that leads to a rather obvious next step....

Though to suggest that all cases are explainable by these means is a belief, and to deny the positive evidence in favor of such concepts is dogma.

ONLY if, when you are asked to show us a case that is demonstrably NOT a hoax or explainable by ordinary means, you can do so.  You can't, or at least haven't so far.  What is stopping you, or anyone?  There's an obvious answer.

I've learned more and more that arguing with people on this can sometimes be akin to arguing with the deeply religious. You can make your case, but at some point you just have to shrug your shoulders and walk on.

Just go on and give them the satisfaction in their little game of 'whoever responds last wins'.

That will be me, given Aquila is ignoring me..  But frankly, I don't think it's a game, nor do I think it's who posts first, last, loudest or angriest.

If you are posting claims and the very best evidence for your claims is easily explained by hoaxing, trolling, known effects, misremembering etc, then I don't think you have 'won'...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Merc14 said:

So you believe the man is magically floating that bottle, hat you are not being tricked? I just want to be clear on what you are saying here.

I'm sure that he knows it's hanging from a string.

Personally, I would not consider a weighted object hanging from a thin string and rotating slowly in a short video evidence of anything but the laws of physics...

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

I'm sure that he knows it's hanging from a string.

Personally, I would not consider a weighted object hanging from a thin string and rotating slowly in a short video evidence of anything but the laws of physics...

AI believe he bought it and thinks you are one of those "akin to arguing with the deeply religious" types, surely one of the  most ignorant subjects I've read in awhile given that religion is believing in magical things with no proof which is exactly what old AK is doing.  You and I, we don't believe in anything and are simply asking for proof and he pointedly doesn't offer anything but more of the same.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Not nuts, willfully deluded.  Like the religious who scoff at science, then present "scientific evidence" that supposedly, confirms their beliefs. It's a confirmation bias predicated on the unfounded assumption that TK is not subject to the usual rules of discovery, experimentation and peer-reviewed presentation.

True, and some gov, do research into this, Russia being the one that comes to mind, but it is buried from the masses.

So research is done, and then buried.

10 hours ago, Merc14 said:

No, he stated that it is hanging from some thread, (sic) and eventhough l am a little skeptical l am open to further discussions.

It would be pretty easy for me to say, that "this isn't true, etc, but what if it is true?

I will report back here if l find anything

B)

but, but... there's heaps of these videos on Youtube - they can't all be fake!!!!!11!1!111!!!1

.. oh .. wait...

• Like 2

The biggest give away concerning faked telekinesis videos is the hands. They use their hands. The hands are a source of heat. So a temperature difference is created which might move a small object. Like a straw or paper floating in water. Plus static electricity. 

I've only seen one video that made me go "maybe". 

29 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The biggest give away concerning faked telekinesis videos is the hands. They use their hands. The hands are a source of heat. So a temperature difference is created which might move a small object. Like a straw or paper floating in water. Plus static electricity. 

I've only seen one video that made me go "maybe". 

Which one, do you remember?

I've seen quite a few that looked very impressive - iirc correctly their names were James Randi.  Derren Brown.  Penn Jillette.

I've also challenged a couple of them - to do their stuff in front of a magician (a well known one in their region), or me if they are ever near Queensland Australia and during and after, let me examine the items...

Strangely, they seem to block me from further discussion at that point.  Or roll out the old classic (use whiny voice for best effect)- "it won't work in front of non-believers as they channel bad energy"..

It's all rather funny, or sad.  Certainly not real.  BTW, I'd be happy to formulate a video test for anyone who wants to do a proper demo.  Just tell me what sort of things you can move and any environmental needs you have, and then I'll go through some things you would need to do, while filming in one unbroken sequence.  They would be simple tests to ensure that no magnets, air blowing etc was involved. - All you would need is some styrofoam, incense sticks (x 4) and a couple of extra magnets...

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

...I've seen quite a few that looked very impressive - iirc correctly their names were James Randi.  Derren Brown.  Penn Jillette.

I've also challenged a couple of them - to do their stuff in front of a magician (a well known one in their region), or me if they are ever near Queensland Australia and during and after, let me examine the items...

Uurrmm, I should have made that more clear - I didn't challenge Randi, Brown or Jillette, but I have challenged some other folks who have shown videos claiming telekinesis, to apply some simple extra additions to their videos, so we can narrow down the possibilities that they are ((gasp)) cheating.  And perhaps don't even know it.

Anyway, not one has listened...

Just as a little side observation - a lot of these videos show incredibly delicate or light objects moving.  OK, hands up anyone who has watched an incense stick's smoke trail, and it was straight?

• Like 4

12 hours ago, tmcom said:

True, and some gov, do research into this, Russia being the one that comes to mind, but it is buried from the masses.

So research is done, and then buried.

No, he stated that it is hanging from some thread, (sic) and eventhough l am a little skeptical l am open to further discussions.

It would be pretty easy for me to say, that "this isn't true, etc, but what if it is true?

I will report back here if l find anything

B)

My bad, I should've watched it before commenting, I went by the floating bottle in a vase title.  I'd have to see it with a little higher definition as I can see very little detail but you need to dismiss all possibilities before you accept he is turning it with his brain power alone.  Wind currents, bending top on container, manipulating the tabl etc. etc.  Gotta go, my kid is sick at school.

• Like 1

The only reason the video made me question was at least there were some conditions to testing TK. It may actually be possible, but if so, how? I'm not saying it is, but it does beg the question as to the mechanics behind such a thing. Still, I think 99.9% of claims are complete bunk. There are way to many explanations as to what happens. 

17 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

That will be me, given Aquila is ignoring me..  But frankly, I don't think it's a game, nor do I think it's who posts first, last, loudest or angriest.

If you are posting claims and the very best evidence for your claims is easily explained by hoaxing, trolling, known effects, misremembering etc, then I don't think you have 'won'...

I've posted this blog post which details exactly why I refuse to engage in any discussions with you, or any so-called 'skeptics' that continue to perpetuate lies in pursuit of their dogma.

You've been attempting to goad me into a discussion with you for some time now about the sciences (specifically Sheldrake's work), and I've told you repeatedly that I'm not interested in your dogma.

I at the very least commend you for taking some of the evidence that I've presented and analyzing it, rather than just repeating the same falsity that there 'is no evidence'. However you do still continue to insist that there is no evidence, and you do so with a rather pious condescending attitude.

Therefore I'm not interested in having any discussions with you.

So I'll say this once, stop trying to goad me into a discussion with you.

You seem to be trolling me on multiple threads in an attempt to get me to go along with your dogma, and this needs to stop. I put you on ignore so as to end any further discussions with you, but since you continue to troll me like this I'm just asking you here now to stop wasting your time. I'll say it again, I'm not discussing it with you. Period.

Keep this up and I'll take your advise and will report you.

7 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

why I refuse to engage in any discussions with you, or any so-called 'skeptics' that continue to perpetuate lies in pursuit of their dogma.

I'm going to warn you now. That works both ways. A skeptics 'job' is to look at all the presented evidence and come to the most reasonable and logical conclusion. Not to look for something that already confirms their own beliefs. If telekinesis is real, I want to know how it works, why it works, and real studies on it. The studies I have seem to always be inconclusive. Because I think we'd all realize how useful telekinesis would be to astronauts. You'd think such a real discover would be front page. It would lead to a new understanding of the mind and biology. Do you think that we the skeptics are ignorant of the actual real world potential of any psi ability. So far all it's good for is selling books and getting youtube hits.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I'm going to warn you now. That works both ways. A skeptics 'job' is to look at all the presented evidence and come to the most reasonable and logical conclusion. Not to look for something that already confirms their own beliefs. If telekinesis is real, I want to know how it works, why it works, and real studies on it. The studies I have seem to always be inconclusive. Because I think we'd all realize how useful telekinesis would be to astronauts. You'd think such a real discover would be front page. It would lead to a new understanding of the mind and biology. Do you think that we the skeptics are ignorant of the actual real world potential of any psi ability. So far all it's good for is selling books and getting youtube hits.

The word 'skeptic' doesn't only apply to those in opposition to such things Xeno, I'm a skeptic too. We're all skeptics in regards to something.

Please don't paint this picture that 'Skeptics' only apply to those who oppose psi phenomena, cause it doesn't.

As for telekinesis, there is some evidence that it's a real phenomena, just that it's much more miniscule and weaker then Hollywood often portrays it.

https://weilerpsiblog.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/telekinesis-is-it-real/

I like you Xeo, but it really is irritating that I have to constantly re-shift the argument back into a debate over the evidence itself. :hmm:

Please don't think I have anything personal against anyone who does consider themselves a 'Skeptic'.

I just that filtering through these same talking points over and over quickly gets old...

15 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

The word 'skeptic' doesn't only apply to those in opposition to such things Xeno, I'm a skeptic too. We're all skeptics in regards to something.

Please don't paint this picture that 'Skeptics' only apply to those who oppose psi phenomena, cause it doesn't.

As for telekinesis, there is some evidence that it's a real phenomena, just that it's much more miniscule and weaker then Hollywood often portrays it.

https://weilerpsiblog.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/telekinesis-is-it-real/

I like you Xeo, but it really is irritating that I have to constantly re-shift the argument back into a debate over the evidence itself. :hmm:

Please don't think I have anything personal against anyone who does consider themselves a 'Skeptic'.

I just that filtering through these same talking points over and over quickly gets old...

Important correction. Skeptics do not oppose psi phenomena. Skeptics so far have seen that psi does not appear to exist.

Telekinesis does not appear to exist. When tested, the effect goes away. There are lots of excuses as to why it fails in tests from bad ju-ju to the goat-sheep effect to interference from lab equipment/environments, to whatever.

You linked to a blog that claims evidence and data exist. It begins with Rhine at Duke. We all know that Rhine got hoodwinked. That happens. Oddly, enough the blog states the following:

Chance is, of course, 50% and the altered outcome was 51%. Significant, but not enough to take to Las Vegas.

That's just plain wrong. A 1% gain is useful. Why not take it to Vegas. Just make larger bets to get the advantage of the 1%.

Then the blog falsely claims that the prosaic answer of skill is less likely than telekinesis existing. LOL, so the idea of a skill is less likely than an unproven psi? This iis followed by the gaffe that predicting RNGs is telekinesis. Quite wrong. Not the same psi ability. That's assuming that the RNG is real.

Basically, the blog tries to state without evidence that TK exists. It assumes without reason. Not a good write up.

With a dice roll you've got the law of large numbers to deal with.

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/law-of-large-numbers

The problem is how untestable it really is. You have no true control. There isn't a way that two exact same people can perform the psi test the exact same way. Person A focuses on the psi wheel and it moves, person B doesn't focus on the psi wheel and it moves. Or A does, B doesn't. A doesn't, B does. It's nigh impossible to truly test. As for microkinesis, sure we'll wager a possibility that it might be real. Might. But macro level PK. No. The amount of bioelectric energy required would burn so many calories that the person would either go into shock or just die. Plus our bodies are insulators, meaning we do not conduct electricity all that well. If you really want to play it skeptical aquila, you've got to get away from the "It's Real" box. I know a lot of us skeptics would love for many psychic and supernatural things to be real. Hell, I'd love to know that for a fact I was indeed talking to spirits all those years ago, I wouldn't feel so foolish now. I have more at stake in this than a lot of people. I would honestly love to be wrong. With facts to correct me. 

psi wheels were debunked ages ago

On 12/9/2017 at 2:16 AM, Aquila King said:

..I refuse to engage in any discussions with you, or any so-called 'skeptics' that continue to perpetuate lies in pursuit of their dogma.

Keep this up and I'll take your advise and will report you.

How many times will you threaten this?  Please do report me, and then you can explain why you are calling people here liars, without actually quoting a single lie...

You've been attempting to goad me into a discussion

Geez, we wouldn't want any of that at a discussion forum....  You post false claims, we refute them.  If you can't support the claims (which is very clearly what is happening), then .. justice is done.  :)

Anyway, I thought you had me on ignore? :D

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

Telekinesis for example is accepted as a real ability in some parts of Russia. You can actually go to the Institute of Biosensory Psychology there and get a certificate in Telekinesis.

Link to website : https://en.metaportal.ru/about/

Many esteemed universities have studied paranormal abilities like psychokinesis/hydrokinesis/aerokinesis etc

And found there to be undeniable evidence these abilities are possible. Some simple googling and reading is all it takes to find proof of this.

Some of these universities have been studying it for over 50 years and are still going.

Here's a quick link with 13 different esteemed universities of paranormal studies http://mentalfloss.com/article/54450/13-university-sanctioned-paranormal-research-projects 

There has been released files from CIA and other secret agencies (freedom of information act) That cover in detail their interest in people with super natural abilities.

There's also documents detailing encounters with these people proving that these abilities are real.

My thoughts on what I think is happening..

So animal/human also plants..have a bio magnetic field of some type. It can be called many things and cant be explained in one way.

Its a very real thing that IS proved by science. This field can also be called your Aura, Chi, Energy, Soul and many more. You have one. This is my main point. google it for more info

Now this field can be manipulated by emotions, intent, stomach sensations, brain activity, thought (intent), breathing, vision(ever get the feeling someone is watching you?....) and many other inputs

You ever walk into a room where there has been a fight between your friends? Or been to a place where bad things have happened an gotten a "vibe" or you've been around someone that gives you a bad "vibe"

Alot of the time, this is your "bio magnetic field" interacting with other peoples/animals/enviroments. Science still has very limited understanding of how this field works. I know from riding horse's for example

if you feel nervous the horse picks up on this and wont follow your lead. Riding horses requires some type of bonding outside of the physical realm. A lot of people like to think you merge your field with the horses

making you both in sync. There is a argument for pheromones coming into play, when it comes to signals our brain receives as well though...

Animals seem to tap into their fields easier because they don't have the same level of self awareness our brains have. Also coupled with social priorities and all the other bull**** kinda clouds our connection to our field.

Also physical and emotional trauma can create huge blockages in our fields in my opinion. Things like meditation, fasting, psychedelics ,sleep deprivation ,breathing excercises can change the way our brain interacts with this field.

I recommend Meditation and Breathing excercises to start lol the others arnt always educational. But can be a much faster way of making progress when learning because it changes the perpetual thinking rail your brain has been riding on for so long.

The best way to imagine what it can feel like..would be... suddenly having a huge tail and you have to learn to use it for the first time. This field surrounds the body when neutral for the most part. When you start getting better control and are able

to identify it clearer you can start connecting/tapping into other fields manipulating them. Certain things like water are positively charged, Ive found from experience charged particles have their own magnetic field. I found it to be the easiest because we are mostly made of water and already have a familiarity with it...

The fact that the elements required in making a human being can be traced back to fallen stars in outta space.. Means were not just a living thing IN the universe.. were atomically connected to it.

Which would make sense why we have the ability to manipulate the very fabric around us..

I understand theres alot of fakes and magic tricks to sift through, but closing off your mind to such a possibility is just arrogance and ego. Just those 2 

emotional trains of thought are responsible for so much pain and suffering on this planet. Much love to you all, we are in this together

Anyway I'll leave you with one more video

Attack away..

3 hours ago, meirphase said:

Telekinesis for example is accepted as a real ability in some parts of Russia. You can actually go to the Institute of Biosensory Psychology there and get a certificate in Telekinesis. Link to website : https://en.metaportal.ru/about/

The named "institute" is a profit driven company designed to collect money from gullible people. Of course you can get "certificates" but you have to pay for as these "ceriticates" that are a part of the business model. The "cerificates" have no value other than the paper they are printed on.

Many esteemed universities have studied paranormal abilities like psychokinesis/hydrokinesis/aerokinesis etc And found there to be undeniable evidence these abilities are possible. Some simple googling and reading is all it takes to find proof of this. Some of these universities have been studying it for over 50 years and are still going. Here's a quick link with 13 different esteemed universities of paranormal studies http://mentalfloss.com/article/54450/13-university-sanctioned-paranormal-research-projects

Pls provide a link of only one single study that prove "psychokinesis/hydrokinesis/aerokinesis" is real and working.

There has been released files from CIA and other secret agencies (freedom of information act) That cover in detail their interest in people with super natural abilities. There's also documents detailing encounters with these people proving that these abilities are real.

The interest hasnt lead to any positive results those confirm that "psychokinesis/hydrokinesis/aerokinesis" are real effects/capabilities.

So animal/human also plants..have a bio magnetic field of some type. It can be called many things and cant be explained in one way. Its a very real thing that IS proved by science. This field can also be called your Aura, Chi, Energy, Soul and many more. You have one. This is my main point. google it for more info. Now this field can be manipulated by emotions, intent, stomach sensations, brain activity, thought (intent), breathing, vision(ever get the feeling someone is watching you?....) and many other inputs

Biomagnetism is subject to physics and chemistry, so it is and can be explanined very well. Its one out of a various number of scientific fields that got highjacked, but dont understood, by the "paranormal" community.

Ive found from experience charged particles have their own magnetic field

Please describe the setup, the instruments and methods used in the trial.

The fact that the elements required in making a human being can be traced back to fallen stars in outta space..

Your point is?

I understand theres alot of fakes and magic tricks to sift through, but closing off your mind to such a possibility is just arrogance and ego.

It is your very own arrogance to say that people who dont jump on your train are arrogant

Anyway I'll leave you with one more video

Another video showing a bad stunt by a trickster. 1:44 "lets rotate the whole surface", what are you doing with your hands? We are not studid here.

Edited by toast
  • Like 5

Im not here to challenge your reality.. if you gain nothing from my view the of the world thats fine. It wasnt my intention to start this 

debate. My intention was like it reads in the description, "Created a channel, interested in networking with like minded folk" 

Even the first video where i said I created it for people who are sceptical of this ability. This was aimed at psychokinesis users, its a hybrid 

ability that I havent seen in the psychokinesis community. 

I seriously didnt realize this would be a hot topic here, I dont always word things the right way either... I sincerely apologize to anyone that I offended

I wont be showing my face around here again. I still wish you all the best