Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kmo86

Love reading please

2 posts in this topic

Could someone give me a love reading please?

also not sure if there are any mediums or clairvoyants here but would be interested to hear if there is.

Ok I’ll explain a bit more. I’d like a relationship reading please. I’m currently single never met a boyfriend without using internet none have worked out yet. I’ve recently started attending a brain injury group. The group was set up by a man who had a brain injury and wanted to help others going through same. He wrote about his recovery online so I read that before meeting him and liked how he’s coped and can see funny side to somethings he did. 

So before even meeting him I thought we would get on. If I’m honest I have been attracted to him from start. Everyone at the group are friendly and I feel comfortable talking to them. Me and the man who set group up have had jokes about me getting video of him dancing. He has joked I should have got photo of him taking his shirt off and in general flirting. Now one of men who attends has noticed this man flirting and is making jokes of it. Like a few of us have completions who can do most steps in a day and whenever anyone asks if there is a prize the man who attends always says something to do with man who set group up especially if I could win. Right now it is just bit of fun and the man is always busy so not getting my hope up but would like to know what will or is likely to happen.

i’m just like going along with whatever happens. Not pushing for anything as I don’t want things to become awkward between us.