Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can an AI work out who betrayed Anne Frank ?

UM-Bot

At this late date, what's the point?  If the AI does come up with an answer and the family still lives in Germany, what's going to happen?  A witch hunt?  Trial of the current family members? Shaming the family that may have no idea of the past isn't right and doesn't accomplish anything.

• Like 3

a little too late dont you think, all that potential software and hardware to solve this? use it for something we can use

16 hours ago, paperdyer said:

At this late date, what's the point?  If the AI does come up with an answer and the family still lives in Germany, what's going to happen?  A witch hunt?  Trial of the current family members? Shaming the family that may have no idea of the past isn't right and doesn't accomplish anything.

Of course that there would be witch hunt. See how this played out. Book keeper from concentration camp got jailed for 'taking part in 300.000 murders' even tho no evidence is provided of him taking part in it, man was 93yo at the time..

What i can not understand is how and why do Holocaust survivors, many of them, live in poverty and without any help from any officials. If people are so commited for truth than survivors should have been given all the material goods which this world can provide and it still would not ease their suffering. 

So, in short, this is more of political than human rights issue.

Generally, about Anne Frank, whole of that story is well known for decades now and i despise people who try to get publicity over it. 

It is what it is but I am curious to see how accurate it would be. There is also the fear of people trying to use it for solving crimes now. Can you see the trouble it could be?