Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supposed real ghost piccies

Althalus

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ronin6th

• Kismit

• Althalus

• neen

Very interesting Al , I don't know how they can prove that they are really photo's of ghosts though . Shame that is smile.gif

I've always been a little skeptic toward this...even if I try to keep open-mind...why do I see nothing on those pictures??? sad.gif

Agreeing with Ronin here - if I do see anything I think it's because the mind tends to recognize patterns, even when not there... mellow.gif

ive looked at lots of these type of websites. they just dont intrigue me at all. some of the pics just seem like fakes, others seem to require a whole lot of imagination.

here's my personal technique for determining a fake filled website from a real one:

look at the 'logo graphic'. if its amateurish, chances are you will find amateurish ghost pics. some fool started playing with photoshop and now they think they can make ghost pics.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I agree with the others. I went to the site and only saw one "ghost" all that ectoplasm looks a lot like fog!!

Yup...could be a good Photoshop fake...

Mist could be created with a sprecific tool...

• 4 weeks later...

Odd. It Just....Its Possible To Fake It But U Know. I Really Prefer Seeing Aliens AndActual Ghostly Figures More Than Clous. Clouds & Smoke Can Be Faked Easily.

• 3 weeks later...

mmm... some of them are real.. i only saw 1 actual orbs, the rest looked like rain or moisture. and they were really letting their imagination take hold in most of them. dry.gif