Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Green UFO video (MUFON report 65692)

MTD007

No.

1. Is this your video?

2. Why did you not offer your opinion, in detail?

Answer those, and I might go look.

Youtube is filled with silly UFO garbage posted by trolls or ignorant folks who are not familiar with their cameras or the night sky, and I have a life.  If, OP, you claim this is somehow different or worthy of time, *discuss*.  Otherwise it smells like spam.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

I've seen many UFO videos all over Youtube. It's hard to tell these days which ones are fake and which ones are accurate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhispersInTheAttic said:

I've seen many UFO videos all over Youtube. It's hard to tell these days which ones are fake and which ones are accurate. 

Hard to tell these days> so are you suggesting it was easier to tell before youtube?;)

9 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Hard to tell these days> so are you suggesting it was easier to tell before youtube?;)

I'm not sure exactly. I always look for evidence enough to back up things. UFO sightings has always interested me though. ;)

1 hour ago, WhispersInTheAttic said:

I'm not sure exactly. I always look for evidence enough to back up things. UFO sightings has always interested me though. ;)

have you ever found evidence to back up things?

Good Lord, I remember the days when “photographed UFOs” weren’t blobs of ight, but rather looked like this:

84610F81-6E51-4F5A-B395-5A8D26C1EF52.jpeg.3d1a0a8583665bd5215db50cdda368d8.jpeg

Or this

034592A9-A616-44ED-AC34-4BA1152276CA.jpeg.4d6f7b27c204e7e630298c716720daf7.jpeg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Good Lord, I remember the days when “photographed UFOs” weren’t blobs of ight, but rather looked like this

so your point is what?

Just now, Dejarma said:

so your point is what?

My point is “what happened to all the non-blob UFOs?”. 

My point is “I was convinced by the Adamski photo, but have yet to be convinced by the Phoenix lights”.

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

why?

Because they looked real, like a real existent object, something non-human-designed looking. I also admit that I was 10 when I was convinced. 

A light convinced that there’s some light in the sky. It doesn’t say “ALIENS!”, it says “lights in the sky”. 

Furthermore, I was being a little wry. I miss photos of alien UFOs, I miss people trying to convince us with props and models and a bit of effort. Nowadays all we get is random blobs of light and the shouts of “PROOF!” or “is this evidence were being visited?” from the more basement or under bridge flavoured members of society.

• Like 4

Why is all sightings recorded blurry.i wish we could see denfinative proof.the universe is vast so I find it unlikely that we're the only world in existence.i guess it's just a matter of time and technological advancements 

Just now, Adampadum123 said:

Why is all sightings recorded blurry.i wish we could see denfinative proof.the universe is vast so I find it unlikely that we're the only world in existence.i guess it's just a matter of time and technological advancements 

As technology advanced, things got blurrier!

• Like 1

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

As technology advanced, things got blurrier!

lol I know what you mean but there or images out there that aren't so blurry.but it's hard to know what's real and fake

1 minute ago, Adampadum123 said:

I find it unlikely that we're the only world in existence.

Life else where in the universe is not in question here

Just now, Dejarma said:

Life else where in the universe is not in question here

I know but can't people voice there own opinions without sarcasm 

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Because they looked real, like a real existent object, something non-human-designed looking. I also admit that I was 10 when I was convinced. 

A light convinced that there’s some light in the sky. It doesn’t say “ALIENS!”, it says “lights in the sky”. 

Furthermore, I was being a little wry. I miss photos of alien UFOs, I miss people trying to convince us with props and models and a bit of effort. Nowadays all we get is random blobs of light and the shouts of “PROOF!” or “is this evidence were being visited?” from the more basement or under bridge flavoured members of society.

i'm still lost:

do you believe aliens have been or are indeed here now on this planet going by the data put forward to date? yes or no?

2 minutes ago, Adampadum123 said:

I know but can't people voice there own opinions without sarcasm 

why do you feel i'm being sarcastic? i feel you're in defence mode when you're not being attacked -- what does that say about you- all due respect;)

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

i'm still lost:

do you believe aliens have been or are indeed here now on this planet going by the data put forward to date? yes or no?

Why must it be binary?

yes or no?

why not a vague, grey ... I’m reserving judgment?

• Like 1

Just now, Dejarma said:

why do you feel i'm being sarcastic? i feel you're in defence mode when you're not being attacked -- what does that say about you- all due respect;)

Well why do you feel I'm been defensive what's that say about you it's hard to perceive messages :)

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Why must it be binary?

yes or no?

why not a vague, grey ... I’m reserving judgment?

OK, let's put it another way:

there are no facts regarding alien visitation to this planet>> personally I only deal in fact... Therefore my answer is NO to my question...

I can only assume that 'facts' do not come into it when debating subjects of this nature which tells me you're in a fantasy world when talking about subjects of this nature...

People like your good self create a grey area- logically there shouldn't be one!

5 minutes ago, Adampadum123 said:

Well why do you feel I'm been defensive what's that say about you it's hard to perceive messages :)

yeah you're right, i give up

• Like 1