Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija board experience

Thisthing97

I have been watching many videos where people usd ouija board or spirit boards. At that time i saw people were looking at the board as it started speaking, i thought it was a scam to earn more money.

So i thought it was time buy a ouija board myself to confirm the scam, whdn i found out it didnt work i put it away and never said my goodbyes to the spirits.

A few years later i had invited prople over for a small party. A few hours after midnight they were playing with the board and never got an answer and put it away not saying their goodbyes.

I am a none paranormal believer, and think ouija board is just a wooden board perfect go make a fire.

6 months have passed and 3 days ago i thought i herd a sound in my room but didnt think much of it..

2 days ago i herd 3 silent knocks on the wall that is set up between my room and my sisters.

My sister moved out 4 years ago but thought its an old house so it makes sounds.

1 day ago i was out drinking until i became tipsy and went home a bit after midnight. I fell asleep but were woken up every half hour until i got a bad nightmare where i got out of bed and thought i should try and knock hard on the wall to see if i got a response, so i took 3 good hard swings at the wall and got even harder knocks back. I woke up not even a second after that with every muscle tightn up and scared. After a bit i looked at the clock it was 03:17 

Still believe its a scam but scared but now i have orderd EVP recorders and EMF meters to see if this is true.

Sold the ouija board and never buying one again

Hi Thisthing97, welcome to UM. I'm intrigued ..... what is a 'silent knock'?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Hi Thisthing97, welcome to UM. I'm intrigued ..... what is a 'silent knock'?

Make a cool band name

• Like 2

Ouija/EVP, etc., are all windows to the psyche. What you conjure through your subconscious fears can sometimes manifest, but it isn't "real" in the same sense as we are. 

Don't do EVP...that'll only make things worse. 

Just do a banishing. Use something from your belief system, and in the absence of knowing anything, you could just youtube the LBRP. 

20 hours ago, Wes4747 said:

Make a cool band name

"Glastonbury welcomes to the pyramid stage silent knock" 

• Like 2

An explanation could be that you weren't in an area with unrest spirits who wanted to tell the living something or that they don't work lol

I have one. They look cool, but I agree. I think they're more of something you do for fun at a Halloween themed party than anything that has any scientific backing, whether it's supernatural or accepted science.

MAYBE you COULD use it to channel a subconscious persona through the board I guess.

1 hour ago, Golden Amazon said:

It is best not to fool around with your sub-conscious, which is not controllable and can wreak havoc with your life.

It can be reined in, but if one doesn't know how to do that, best not to let it loose in the first place.

I had a board many years ago and For me it never worked but I new a lady who seemed to be able to look at one and have it move, I never figured out how she did it but whatever she was doing she didn't even need to touch it maybe it was legitimate,maybe she was a fake, maybe it was a telekinetic frog from the next galaxy over I don't know, and I know she didn't touch it because it was mine she would do it with and I kept it hidden when no one was using it. I haven't seen her in decades and can't prove anything one way or the other.