Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I want to be able to control this ability...

MarcusKFeick377

I am a freshman in high school and I have been able to tell the future for a while now, like earlier today I got a sense of Deja Vu while taking my PSAT, then I realized that everything I was hearing and thinking was something I had seen about two months ago, but I had forgotten to watch for anything that related to that moment since then. Please help me to be able to control it because if I could then that could mean all the difference between millions of people dying in a crisis.

I get these feelings right before a "vision", so I know when I'm about to have one unless I'm asleep, then I just dream about it. When I wake up I realize that it was a vision but I don't remember any details about how or when it will happen, like if I look at my watch during the perceived time frame then I forget the time and date when I wake up, or if I'm writing my name and the date on a paper then I don't remember the date when I awake. When I have it during the day then the time and date don't even register until the vision comes to pass. 

The visions are completely random in both timing aspects, I've tried to judge the time between the vision and the moment but I can never seem to be able to. And there's no similarity as to what the vision is about, once it was about my classwork in science, another it was about going shopping at a renaissance festival with my girlfriend, we go to the same school but she's in the 8th grade.Another time it was about a dream itself, and it only registered while I was eating breakfast that something about the dream had been familiar. 

Anything you need in order to figure it out just ask, I'll answer as best I can.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM :st

I would suggest starting a journal to keep track of what you have going on before anything else.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, rashore said:

Welcome to UM :st

I would suggest starting a journal to keep track of what you have going on before anything else.

23 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Agree... start keeping a dream journal.

23 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Agree... start keeping a dream journal.

Wow, I didn't think anyone would reply so fast but thanks for the guidance and the warm welcome!

Yes the journals a great idea. Write everything you can remember plus the emotions you are feeling and any thing that stands out or is trying to get your attention.. you may hear words or smell things or taste etc. 

• Like 1

Have you tried controlled/technical remote viewing? If not, I would recommend researching at least the basic methodology

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Welcome to UM,

Well, the first paragraph sounds exactly like what you mentioned, deja vu. 

The second, how are you predicting anything through your dreams when you can’t remember any details? That means you’ve predicted nothing. If you experience an extremely vivid dream and are able to write it all out clearly and concisely, then that even comes to pass accurately, that’s something. So yeah a dream diary would definitely help.

And the third, if everything is completely random, again how is this predicting anything?

It’s all psychological and you’ve convinced yourself that it’s something more. 

Nearly everything I dream (eg. Natural disasters, sci-fi, crime, personal, and whatever else (except the super crazy impossible ones)) could come to pass, and some like tsunamis/earthquakes have, but it’s just generally similar events so I don’t jump to think that I can predict the future. The more your dreams represent real-world situations, the more chance there is they will happen at some stage. 

Present some very accurate dreams before accurately matching events and you might have something, but you’d be the first in the world.

Sorry if I kill the buzz, but it’s all in your head.

• Like 2

14 years ago i started sketching sequences i dream, vivid landscapes, cities etc. Even now after settling in another country i come across similarities i dream back then. 

However here is an interesting discovery that deja vues my visual memory a lot, computer games i used to play. Some places i see are identical to those from games which were likely developed using real mapping. Games like Grand Tourism for example strikes a deja vu in the moment i'll hit a street existent in the game. Essentially memories or experiences I had while playing the game were stored by brain and asimilated to images see. Now when i see that image in reality lanscape it triggers the memory creating a deja vu feeling.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MarcusKFeick377 said:

I am a freshman in high school and I have been able to tell the future for a while now, like earlier today I got a sense of Deja Vu while taking my PSAT, then I realized that everything I was hearing and thinking was something I had seen about two months ago, but I had forgotten to watch for anything that related to that moment since then. Please help me to be able to control it because if I could then that could mean all the difference between millions of people dying in a crisis.

I get these feelings right before a "vision", so I know when I'm about to have one unless I'm asleep, then I just dream about it. When I wake up I realize that it was a vision but I don't remember any details about how or when it will happen, like if I look at my watch during the perceived time frame then I forget the time and date when I wake up, or if I'm writing my name and the date on a paper then I don't remember the date when I awake. When I have it during the day then the time and date don't even register until the vision comes to pass. 

The visions are completely random in both timing aspects, I've tried to judge the time between the vision and the moment but I can never seem to be able to. And there's no similarity as to what the vision is about, once it was about my classwork in science, another it was about going shopping at a renaissance festival with my girlfriend, we go to the same school but she's in the 8th grade.Another time it was about a dream itself, and it only registered while I was eating breakfast that something about the dream had been familiar. 

Anything you need in order to figure it out just ask, I'll answer as best I can.

Well I had similar experiences in my younger days too. I would get a wavy feeling prior to the experiences. I think there was something real and not understood by science going on (a preview of the future) but the older I got, the less and less this happened until now I never have the experience. I think some psychic abilities are stronger in the young. The young are still adjusting to this physical realm.

Not to be such a downer as to developing your abilities as someone here might know a way to develop your psychic abilities (if not here then keep searching). Good luck with this.

Marcus, we'll in my experience with this type of stuff think of it like learning anything else. It takes time to learn. Control seems to be an issue. My advise to that would be meditation. Use the meditation to figure out how to trigger your visions. Once you learn how they are triggered u can learn control. I've had similar experience but I have learned control by using Tai Chi. It has taken many years to develop that contol. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2017 at 8:27 PM, Timonthy said:

Welcome to UM,

Well, the first paragraph sounds exactly like what you mentioned, deja vu. 

The second, how are you predicting anything through your dreams when you can’t remember any details? That means you’ve predicted nothing. If you experience an extremely vivid dream and are able to write it all out clearly and concisely, then that even comes to pass accurately, that’s something. So yeah a dream diary would definitely help.

And the third, if everything is completely random, again how is this predicting anything?

It’s all psychological and you’ve convinced yourself that it’s something more. 

Nearly everything I dream (eg. Natural disasters, sci-fi, crime, personal, and whatever else (except the super crazy impossible ones)) could come to pass, and some like tsunamis/earthquakes have, but it’s just generally similar events so I don’t jump to think that I can predict the future. The more your dreams represent real-world situations, the more chance there is they will happen at some stage. 

Present some very accurate dreams before accurately matching events and you might have something, but you’d be the first in the world.

Sorry if I kill the buzz, but it’s all in your head.

I only have trouble remembering the details about when/where it is, like someone mentioning the date or the location, everything else I remember, the casual conversation, the people I'm with, the clothes I'm wearing, but anything leading to my figuring out when is just gone. 

It has started happening more often now that I've really taken notice of it, like last weekend, two of my visions had come true, and my "Vision" about my PSAT doesn't stand by your theory. What would I be doing weeks before that would be ANYTHING like the PSAT? And in the exact same environment that I took it in, with the exact same time! and what is the chance that my "dream" would have me sitting next to the exact same *ssholes that I did in real life, when I didn't even know them?

2 hours ago, MarcusKFeick377 said:

I only have trouble remembering the details about when/where it is, like someone mentioning the date or the location, everything else I remember, the casual conversation, the people I'm with, the clothes I'm wearing, but anything leading to my figuring out when is just gone. 

It has started happening more often now that I've really taken notice of it, like last weekend, two of my visions had come true, and my "Vision" about my PSAT doesn't stand by your theory. What would I be doing weeks before that would be ANYTHING like the PSAT? And in the exact same environment that I took it in, with the exact same time! and what is the chance that my "dream" would have me sitting next to the exact same *ssholes that I did in real life, when I didn't even know them?

I’m basically just saying this: Events in your life have probabilities, your mind recognizes patterns and your dreams are heavily influenced by this; how you feel, how you think, things that have happened or that you’ve ever thought might happen.

It’s inevitable that you will have dreams that are seemingly predicting the future, but the important thing is to identify why. It’s more important to use the dreams to be more aware of your mindstate IMO. If you dream negative things and believe they will come to pass it can definitely influence you negatively, and it’s the same the other way. 

Accurate dream diary is the key here. And of everything, not just the ones you think are significant. It will help you to understand what you’re dreaming and why.