Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Real Demons Are Artificial Personalities!

Dan Raleigh

Demons are Nothing More Than Artificial Personalities Being Mapped to Human Beings: 

Throughout the history we have been talking about demonic possessions, however, according this research, I understood that these cases are nothing more than a software personality (an AI) taking control of our body. A demonic personality, an AI has been developed to show a simple personality compare to an artificial human like personality that we see in MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) cases, which reflect human characteristics or complex human behaviours.

One Could Understand What Multiple Personality Disorder Is By Watching the Following Youtube Video.

Artificial personalities are being Mapped to Jessica Meyers brain. These AI’s are doing a continues brain stimulation to her to reflect the assigned personality through her body. Following link will give you an insight into this crime.

Multiple Personality Disorder – Mapping of Artificial Personalities To Human Beings! - Please visit this link to understand this crime. I have addressed this issue from so many angles.

In both cases, a demonic or MPD cases, our true mind is in a dream or a trance like mind state, depend on the assigned artificial personality (demonic or human) a continuous real-time brain stimulation will take place to reflect the particular personality type through a human body and at the same time it keeps on decoding all the electrical activities of our brain which will be used by the AI to interact with the environment. 

Is It Possible For Such A Conceptual Demon To Control Our Body?

Following is a good example of how much complex decisions are taking place when we reaching out to do a simple task such as picking up a glass of water,

http://brainconnection.brainhq.com/2013/03/05/the-anatomy-of-movement/

“Almost all of behavior involves motor function, from talking to gesturing to walking. But even a simple movement like reaching out to pick up a glass of water can be a complex motor task to study. Not only does your brain have to figure out which muscles to contract and in which order to steer your hand to the glass, it also has to estimate the force needed to pick up the glass. Other factors, like how much water is in the glass and what material the glass is made from, also influence the brains calculations. Not surprisingly, there are many anatomical regions which are involved in motor function.”

If such a conceptual demon try to move our limbs, this conceptual demon must understand which precise areas of our brain to stimulate so it will send signals to our limbs and other relevant areas to do a precise movement and here if we do a quantitative EEG testing we will also find precise electrical properties such as frequencies, amplitudes, voltages etc.. in these brain stimulations done by these conceptual demons. The conceptual demon must understand the Somatotopic (a point-to-point connection to different body areas or regions) arrangement of the motor cortex, for it to achieve the desired movement of the possessed body. One could also understand what kind of complex processes are taking place when we speak by following the below link. A conceptual demon must go through the same process to control our speech. 

“Speech production is one of the most complex and rapid motor behaviors and involves a precise coordination of over 100 laryngeal, orofacial and respiratory muscles. Yet, we lack a complete understanding of laryngeal motor cortical control during production of speech and other voluntary laryngeal behaviours”- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3077440/

Therefore, our understanding of such a being taking control of our body are nothing more than a pure myth. Following is a story from the Bible, here we see a demonic being able to get out of a human body and then able to stimulate brains of pigs and making them to run,

“28 When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes,[a] two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 29 “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?” 30 Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. 31 The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.” 32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men.” – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+8:28-33

To make this happen, this so called demonic being must understand not only our brain structure and how our brain works, the brain structure of pigs too, it must know exactly which areas should be stimulated, it should know motor areas of the pigs and it should consciously stimulate right areas of pig’s brain for it to move the body of the pigs to it’s desired location. If such a conceptual being is able to consciously control or handle this highly sophisticated process and capable of stimulating brains of humans and animals, then we must consider this demon as a God, cause a normal being will never be able to achieve such a thing. If such a conceptual demon has ever managed to achieve such a thing, then it should show intelligence than what we observe today. Human intelligence is far more superior than to a conceptual demon. Due to this only we humans managed achieve the life that we are having today, which we cannot see in the animal world either. Therefore, our actual observation of it’s intelligence when such a possession taking place, contradicts with our understanding of it’s capabilities. However, this demon, never forget to surprise us by showing it’s abnormal knowledge such as who Jesus is or where your lost item could be found. These are nothing more than false understanding that we had for such a long time. The cause of all these abnormal cases is due to this hidden technology only. This technology has been evolving since a time where we had a golden age way back in the past and Egyptian Empire has managed to keep this secret without leaking to any other race around the world and today we see evidence for this technology to be operating from Switzerland in the most secretive way. 

Further Clues for This Evolution:

Some consider Paracelsus described the first case of MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder or Dissociative Identity Disorder) in 1646, prior to this we have seen demonic personalities only through human beings, which a basic personality compares to a human being. Looking into the future from this year, this is what we can observe:

1). Since the 19th century the number of identities has gone from 2 or 3 to greater than 20, sometimes reaching 100. 

2). There were 200 reported cases of DID as of 1980, and 20,000 from 1980 to 1990.

3). Joan Acocella reports that 40,000 cases were diagnosed from 1985 to 1995.

4). When MPD was first recognized convulsions was one of the major symptoms but now it is not. This will be another important point to understand the claims of this article. We have observed convulsions as a primary symptom in MPD (DID) cases in the past. We must question why these convulsions was there in the past and then for it’s sudden disappearance? This research helped me to understand that people happened to observe these convulsions due to their initial attempts in creating a human like personality or this induce mental state in MPD victims, however, overtime they have mastered this technology, therefore, in later stages people didn’t observe convulsions in MPD cases.

Source: http://www.personalityresearch.org/papers/cherry2.html

To understand what kind of convulsions a person would face due to an improper external stimulation of the brain, you may refer to the below link: 

*link removed due to graphic content*

How Brain Structure Links to Individual Personality:

“Linking how brain structure is related to basic personality traits is a crucial step to improving our understanding of the link between the brain morphology and particular mood, cognitive, or behavioural disorders – Luca Passamonti” – http://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/personality-traits-linked-to-differences-in-brain-structure

Observations from brain scans show clear evidence of how our brain structure affects our individual personality, which means it would be impossible to show totally different personalities such as 200 + personalities in some cases and then switch between these different personalities by having the same brain structure unless these people are faking it. We see distinct changes in the brain waves when an alter is taking control of the body, which means people are not faking these behaviours. Therefore, since the behaviour is true and since this behaviour arises suddenly by having the same brain structure, this cannot be a natural cause, since according to studies, there are different brain structures in different personalities. Which means, this must be an induced condition. Further, recent brain studies give us clues on how we could eradicate certain phobias in people by destroying certain neurons in the brain or by erasing certain memories. Which means these neurons define our personalities. If neural networks define our personality, how come it’s even possible to show a different personality by having the same neural networks? There can’t be a sudden abnormal creation and destruction of neurons when a personality changes. Therefore, it would be impossible to show this abnormal altered state of mind. Which means, current assumption of how MPD works clearly contradicts with new scientific findings of our brain and on top of this, claims such as child abuse or traumatic events to be the cause, are nothing more than pure myths.

“This hidden technology put our mind to an unconsciousness state of mind and have a total control of our body by using a global satellite grid. Except the main personality, all the other personalities are artificial personalities controlling our body. There will be certain triggers, which will do the automatic switching. Then what happens at the stage of integration is that they simply stop the brain stimulation and make people to believe that the reason is due to the agreement of all the alters. These are false beliefs only. It’s all about the way these artificial personalities are being programmed.”

According to my observation, a person having MPD will go to a dream like (or unconsciousness) mind state when they switch their real personality to any other personality, therefore, MPD’s are not consciously thinking and moving their body (main personality will not have a memory of taking any actions) or having any kind of perceptions such as auditory, visual, olfactory etc. Since their not consciously experiencing the world, they are not aware of their work once they switch their personality. Though other individual personalities or alters showing signs of a memory of their work or past experience, this information is stored in highly advanced computers only once an AI personality (Artificial Personality) takes the control of the body. Now to make sense of this behaviour, scientists and doctors are thinking that our mind is using some type of fragmented memories that is stored in our brain, however, as we explained earlier, this kind of a mind or brain splitting (a splitting showing a secondary human personality) or fragmented memories is something that we did not observe in ancient times. We started seeing a mind state showing human like attributes (a second personality) somewhere after 16th century only, if this indeed a natural cause, it would have taken millions of years to show such an abnormal phenomenon of our mind and this kind of a phenomenon should not occur overnight or within few centuries and then within a couple of centuries to show 4000 personalities will be simply impossible. Therefore, these abnormal phenomena’s are due to an advanced technology only, this sophisticated technology put our mind into a trance/dream like mind state and doing a complex real-time brain stimulation to various parts of our brain to show a human like personality through a human body, whilst decoding the electrical activities of our brain at the same time to make decisions or interact with the environment. As long as the altered personality controlling the victim, the victim lives in an unconscious state of mind. We see different personalities in these victims, due to mappings of different AI personalities only. This has nothing to do with traumatic events a person has ever faced or childhood abuses either. 

A spirit wearing a perfume and making phone calls:

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/man-believes-dead-wife-is-contacting-him-on-mobile-1-425252

Though we have physical evidence for these abnormal events, our understanding for the cause of these events are false. This hidden technology is capable of uploading information to our brain too, following link will help you to understand this, explanations of scientists for such causes are pure myths that no one questions,

https://thestimulatedbrain.wordpress.com/2017/10/08/foreign-language-syndrome-information-has-been-uploaded-to-these-brains-through-satellite-based-remote-brain-stimulation-techniques/

There are millions of people who hear voices, there millions of people who are with multiple personality disorder. It's the same to bi-polar disorder etc.. This evil people has been using human beings as lab rats to develop this technology. Its simply mind bogging. This is what voices itself has said to a victim and it's the truth. Evidence are in plain sight but human beings are failing to understand this crime. 

http://hvn.forumatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=551

“The voices constantly told me they were never leaving, and that I’d have to learn to deal with it. They told me that our entire society is inside of a quantum computer, and that we are all just lab rats, being studied by their people. In particular, they told me that I was being “stress tested” to see how stress affected my memory. The voices constantly asked me questions about my memory and asked what medications I was taking, whenever I took pills. I could hear these voices clear as day, as if through a radio of some kind. On a few occasions, I actually saw people that correlated with the voices, faint visual hallucinations. Mind you, prior to all of this, I led a fairly normal life with no history of psychosis or mental disorders, except mild PTSD and ADD.”

Ok... So if we bought this at face value, how would one protect oneself from malware?

Whats the purpose in making people crazy? Who has the tech? And... Who ate the last oreo?!

Someone once told me, (and I'm just repeating what was said) that each person has what could be equated to as a spiritual door of sorts. For some people, that door is on complete lock down. For others who are involved in occult and various paranormal activities, their door can range from being slightly open to literally falling off its hinges.

• Like 2

To protect from malware you will have to have a good updated virus guard. But if you are referring to this technology, you cannot protect, cause the waves that they use are beyond our current scientific understandings and they are not capable of blocking any known shielding. To understand the purpose we listen to the experience of schizophrenics, here is an example.

http://hvn.forumatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=551

“The voices constantly told me they were never leaving, and that I’d have to learn to deal with it. They told me that our entire society is inside of a quantum computer, and that we are all just lab rats, being studied by their people. In particular, they told me that I was being “stress tested” to see how stress affected my memory. The voices constantly asked me questions about my memory and asked what medications I was taking, whenever I took pills. I could hear these voices clear as day, as if through a radio of some kind. On a few occasions, I actually saw people that correlated with the voices, faint visual hallucinations. Mind you, prior to all of this, I led a fairly normal life with no history of psychosis or mental disorders, except mild PTSD and ADD.”

10 hours ago, WoIverine said:

Someone once told me, (and I'm just repeating what was said) that each person has what could be equated to as a spiritual door of sorts. For some people, that door is on complete lock down. For others who are involved in occult and various paranormal activities, their door can range from being slightly open to literally falling off its hinges.

I researched into spiritual side and clairaudience as well, all these concepts are there due to this technology only. Following is an example to understand this crime. This person started experiencing voices 24/7 by recording voices, 

http://hearingvoicesafterspiritcommunication.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-danger-of-spirit-boxes-intrusions.html

"As I have written about extensively here on my blog, I began to hear voices (intrusive voices I might add) on a daily basis after I had been experimenting with EVP (the Electronic Voice Phenomenon) for only two months during the winter of 2015. During that time, I mostly did my EVP sessions using digital recorders and even my iphone quite often. Briefly, I experimented with a spirit box and also a few spirit box apps, but to be honest, I just never really went very far with using them. I suppose that at the time, I believed that I was having enough success with regular voice recorders in establishing contact with what I believed at the time were benevolent spirits (I was very wrong about this)."

You're still looking outside of yourself for a reason. Until you quit doing that, you won't understand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WoIverine said:

Dan, just curious, what's your take on demons from religious texts?

It's a technological crime, following is an example. AI's are stimulating human brains through satellites. It's the most basic double consciousness(a basic personality) that we saw in ancient times, human beings started showing multiple personalities just after 15th, 16th centuries, these are different advanced form of AI's being mapped to human beings. Like I said, there's a sophisticated technology operating from Switzerland, we have seen UFOs throughout our known history and these are true flying machines not belong to aliens, belongs to a group of human beings/an empire. 

“28 When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes,[a] two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 29 “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?” 30 Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. 31 The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.” 32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men
.” – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+8:28-33

To make this happen, this so called demonic being must understand not only our brain structure and how our brain works, the brain structure of pigs too, it must know exactly which areas should be stimulated, it should know motor areas of the pigs and it should consciously stimulate right areas of pig’s brain for it to move the body of the pigs to it’s desired location. If such a conceptual being is able to consciously control or handle this highly sophisticated process and capable of stimulating brains of humans and animals, then we must consider this demon as a God, cause a normal being will never be able to achieve such a thing. If such a conceptual demon has ever managed to achieve such a thing, then it should show intelligence than what we observe today. Human intelligence is far more superior than to a conceptual demon. Due to this only we humans managed achieve the life that we are having today, which we cannot see in the animal world either. Therefore, our actual observation of it’s intelligence when such a possession taking place, contradicts with our understanding of it’s capabilities. However, this demon, never forget to surprise us by showing it’s abnormal knowledge such as who Jesus is or where your lost item could be found. These are nothing more than false understanding that we had for such a long time. The cause of all these abnormal cases is due to this hidden technology only. This technology has been evolving since a time where we had a golden age way back in the past and Egyptian Empire has managed to keep this secret without leaking to any other race around the world and today we see evidence for this technology to be operating from Switzerland in the most secretive way. 

Edited by Dan Raleigh

in your given example with Jesus, the demons and the pigs, if this were technology-why be cast into pigs instead of just stopping the signal? Or why stop the signal simply because a "son of god" ask you to?

Now, do you know what people with alien encounters are facing? It's the same technology that they use on people with multiple personality disorder. MPD's go through a missing time just like UFO abductees go through a missing time when they change their personality. They don't keep evidence for us to investigate this that much easily and our technology is not sophisticated enough to investigate this either. Based on the recorded cases, 

1). There are cases of people having visions. Which means this technology has a capability to do a direct brain stimulation for us to perceive visions. People with who hear voices and have visions (schizophrenics) are victims of this same technology. We call it as a mental illness, cause they induce voices 24/7. These are victims.

2). They are capable of paralysing our body parts and also putting us to an unconsciousness state of mind. Which means, this technology is capable of stimulating the brain and suppressing normal electrical activities of the brain. This I explained in miracles of Jesus. This is similar to that. Again same technology and it's not an alien technology.

http://hauntedauckland.com...

3). There are cases of hearing voices in English language. Again, a direct brain stimulation.

http://www.openminds.tv...

""When I came too, I tried to tell my boyfriend there was a UFO outside and he needed to come see it. I heard a voice in my head say, "No, we can"t let you do that" and then I blacked out again. It"s been a few weeks now,and while there were never weird marks left on me, I do suddenly have two moles where the aliens cut into my leg. Which is doing much better. I don"t need to walk with a cane anymore. If I keep improving, I might even be able to walk normally within a year. I only believed in UFOs after seeing them with my own eyes. Now I"m convinced they"re not just a light in the sky."

This alleged alien said to this victim " no we can't let you do that" , in fact our technology is so primitive to this hidden technology on Earth. So people can be fooled easily to think of aliens.

4). There are reported cases of telepathic communications. Which means, this technology is capable of scanning our brain to do thought identification and it has a capacity to induce thoughts too. Didn't we see in Victor Race"s case? His experience was: "he seemed to be able to read Puys"gur's thoughts and was apparently able to diagnose his own illness and those of other people". We also see schizophrenics claiming about foreign thoughts in their heads. Following is an example,

https://kintsugi.seebs.net...

"So sometimes I hear voices or I think people are implanting thoughts into my head and I was wondering if anyone else experiences that? Or if anyone here knows how to cope when it happens? Because like I'll be hanging out with a friend and all of a sudden I have nasty degrading thoughts about my friend and it's horrible and I know they aren't MY thoughts, I wouldn't think that, but they're in my head and I sometimes can't tell if it's just the voices or thoughts being planted in my head, but it's annoying and I don't like the voices/thoughts saying mean things about my friends :("

5). There are reported cases of abnormal dreams. Which means, this technology is capable of inducing or manipulating our dreams.

6). Reported cases of Levitation. Which means, this technology is capable of levitating objects. We have heard so many stories of levitation throughout our history including demonic possession cases. This will give us an insight into how Jesus managed to walk on the water or how God made it possible for him to walk on the water. Since people have seen UFO"s in ancient times and since evidence show that this technology is capable of understanding our thoughts and stimulate our brains directly, it"s logical to think that this is the same technology that has been used to speak Jesus, Allah and other prophets too.

Edited by Dan Raleigh

10 minutes ago, Wes4747 said:

in your given example with Jesus, the demons and the pigs, if this were technology-why be cast into pigs instead of just stopping the signal? Or why stop the signal simply because a "son of god" ask you to?

Your question was not clear. Having said that, pigs were controlled to make people believe that thereafter these conceptual demons possessed to pigs and that's why they started running. It's to fool people to show the power of Jesus. Jesus never had any powers, following are verses are a proof for this claim,

1). Jesus was highly dependent on his father, in fact, Jesus himself said that he is nothing without his father. He is a normal human being just like us.

John 5:30:

I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will.

John 12:49:

I don’t speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me regarding what I should speak and say.

I looked into resurrection passages to find out what happened to Jesus during the time of his death, here, I observed, just like a normal human being Jesus has been screaming loudly and looking for his Father as you can see below,

“About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?” And some of those who were standing there, when they heard it, {began} saying, “This man is calling for Elijah.” Immediately one of them ran, and taking a sponge, he filled it with sour wine and put it on a reed, and gave Him a drink. But the rest {of them} said, “Let us see whether Elijah will come to save Him.” And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.” – Matthew 27:46-50

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+27%3A46-50&version=KJV

The pain caused by the crucifixion could have been horrible, therefore, this is a natural reaction. Since Jesus was heavily relying on his Father, he must have been expecting some kind of action or words from his father, however, during this time father has gone completely silent. Now the question is why God or his father at least failed to stop pain signals reaching Jesus’s brain so he would not perceive any pains to scream like a normal human being? There could have been many ways for the God to stop Jesus perceiving any pains but he failed, whilst, we seeing evidence of God showing his powers by making paralyse people to walk again. On the other hand, if Jesus didn’t scream like a normal human being, this would have been another miracle too but we observed non during this event. Then again another interesting question would be, if you are the creator of the universe, do you want to make your son crucified to save other human beings? As the creator do you think you will not be able to find another way to save human beings without putting your son in such a horrible pain? A crucifixion? These questions will help someone to understand this deception caused by this hidden technology, that is capable of directly stimulating brains and representing themselves as Gods, Spirits or Demons.

so the purpose in casting the tech onto the pigs was to make people believe they were dealing with demons?

Then this started as a hoax of sorts to lay the foreground of christianity? 

They stimulated the brains of pigs to make people believe in the power of Jesus. By that time, there could have been many victims of this technology by showing demonic personalities, just like today there are millions and millions of people with multiple personalities. So this period demonic concept should have been well established due to human experiences from this hidden technology. You should question, why people were not showing 3,4 personalities prior to 14th, 15th centuries? What's this abnormal disorder?

I've heard others claim that these so called demons, or entities are roaming spirits of the nephilim / rephaim / anakim having been disembodied by various OT wars, conquests, etc, as they weren't a part of God's plan, hence no heaven, or hell for them.

There's always an emphasis on them being highly deceptive, and manipulative (familiar spirits).

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, WoIverine said:

I've heard others claim that these so called demons, or entities are roaming spirits of the nephilim / rephaim / anakim having been disembodied by various OT wars, conquests, etc, as they weren't a part of God's plan, hence no heaven, or hell for them.

There's always an emphasis on them being highly deceptive, and manipulative (familiar spirits) in nearly all reported encounters.

People are being fooled to believe so many things by simply inducing voices, these voices sometimes claims to be the God, sometimes, angels, spirits or even dead relatives but in reality it's this technology has been acting on human beings and fooling us. This is an experience of a person,
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17704

"to put it mildly I became a complete vegatable for many weeks, it became hard to function at my job, anything...I called out of work allot and just lay in bed staring at the ceiling listening to this onlslaught of tormenting voices all day and night and the voices would constantly play mind games, they would claim to be demons and Satan one day, p***ed off human spirits another day, once one of them claimed to be Jesus...they kept switching the story line they would constanlty harass me about my "sins" and literally try and psychologically break me down...it was a nightmare I find hard to put into words"

Edited by Dan Raleigh

Oh still on about satellites causing mental illness?

11 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

They stimulated the brains of pigs to make people believe in the power of Jesus. By that time, there could have been many victims of this technology by showing demonic personalities, just like today there are millions and millions of people with multiple personalities. So this period demonic concept should have been well established due to human experiences from this hidden technology. You should question, why people were not showing 3,4 personalities prior to 14th, 15th centuries? What's this abnormal disorder?

MPD is nothing more than a label for the phenomena, and even though no one was diagnosed before the 1600's it doesnt mean it was non existant.

Demon possession could have very well been the diagnosis prior to medical query i suppose.

The questions i ask are asked to figure out your thesis. So far i have gathered-egyptians developed tech to implant thoughts into other peoples minds, tech is responsible for all manner of mental instability and is still being tweaked and used today, there is no defense or proof this is happening. So... What are you trying to accomolish?

25 minutes ago, Wes4747 said:

MPD is nothing more than a label for the phenomena, and even though no one was diagnosed before the 1600's it doesnt mean it was non existant.

Demon possession could have very well been the diagnosis prior to medical query i suppose.

The questions i ask are asked to figure out your thesis. So far i have gathered-egyptians developed tech to implant thoughts into other peoples minds, tech is responsible for all manner of mental instability and is still being tweaked and used today, there is no defense or proof this is happening. So... What are you trying to accomolish?

Throughout the history demonic possessions are well established experiences and so many records are there. People didn't see at least 5,10 personalities till 18th century. Why? Today we see 4000 + personalities, therefore, your answer doesn't look logical. 

Trying to expose this crime. People are being claiming that the God is speaking to them they carry out programs in tv and radio, did you ever question from these people and asked them to invite this God so we could have a legitimate conversation with him? Have you seen people raising such questions? Why? Because their blind with their faith. Once in a while this alleged God is speaking to people, is that an act of an intelligent being? People are naive, we must talk about this issue openly to change our perspective and find a way to expose this crime. Today we are not even focus to understand this rather believing in brain damages or Gods, demons, spirits speaking to us. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGCfaNw4xVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qju9Um1_7-w

Edited by Dan Raleigh

1 hour ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Throughout the history demonic possessions are well established experiences and so many records are there. People didn't see at least 5,10 personalities till 18th century. Why? Today we see 4000 + personalities, therefore, your answer doesn't look logical. 

Trying to expose this crime. People are being claiming that the God is speaking to them they carry out programs in tv and radio, did you ever question from these people and asked them to invite this God so we could have a legitimate conversation with him? Have you seen people raising such questions? Why? Because their blind with their faith. Once in a while this alleged God is speaking to people, is that an act of an intelligent being? People are naive, we must talk about this issue openly to change our perspective and find a way to expose this crime. Today we are not even focus to understand this rather believing in brain damages or Gods, demons, spirits speaking to us. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGCfaNw4xVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qju9Um1_7-w

And then theres the "we are legion" sure people have always had the ability to be infested with multiple personalities.

Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many." And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area.

If you take the literal meaning of that, there were many demons, entities, whatever in that guy. What's even better is they had to beg, they knew who the boss was. lol

4 hours ago, Wes4747 said:

And then theres the "we are legion" sure people have always had the ability to be infested with multiple personalities.

"for we are many" doesn't reflect complex human personalities, these are just words only. This technology back then had a capability to induce demonic personalities to many people not just one. Let me explain you this by analysing historical events with modern Multiple Personality Disorder,

What Can We Find by Analysing These Two Cases?

A Case Study:

http://www.gjpsy.uni-goettingen.de/gjp-article-gupta-a-multiple.pdf

“A 14 years old girl presented at our institute with complaint of ‘behaving like a male’ for past 2 weeks. She was identifying herself as Mr. S. and dressed herself like a male. She was not recognizing her neighbours, relatives, teachers anymore and her belongings as well. She was not able to recount her personal information too. Her mother also reported a significant and contrasting change in her behaviour, like she had become stubborn, confident, outgoing and demanding during this period in contrast to her earlier behaviour. She developed interest in drawing and painting, would demand different types of fast food items, dresses, and articles in the altered state. Her mother fearing worsening of her illness readily fulfilled these demands. Patient had stopped going to school and would stay at home all day long”

“The truth is, this altered behaviour is due to a non-invasive brain stimulation through satellites, a secret technology that we never knew. This girl’s true mind is in an unconscious mind state”

Let’s try to understand the characteristics of this altered personality, who is known as Mr. S,

1). A male personality

2). Stubborn

3). Confident 

4). Outgoing

5). Demanding 

These are just few attributes that define the personality of Mr. S. Now if we try to understand the attributes that define personalities of human beings, we see complex attributes, which we cannot find in demonic possessions. Let’s list down some of the other personality traits that we can observe in human beings that define us. Following is a good list of personality traits that we can find in MIT site, 

http://ideonomy.mit.edu/essays/traits.html

1). Courages

2). Cultured

3). Disciplined

4). Fun-Loving

5). Hard working

6). Leaderly

7). Organized

8). Passionate

9). Patient

10). Realistic

11). Sociable

12). Familia

13). Mannered

14). Money-minded

Today we could find personalities that reflect these complex human behaviours in (MPD) alters. However, following are some of the observations made by me,

1). In ancient times, we have never seen an altered state of mind or an additional personality in a person, where the behaviour of this new personality showing human like characteristics or attributes that are similar to the above list. 

2). In ancient times, we have never seen cases where people without a control switching personalities back and forth such as in MPD cases and showing two different mind states with human like characteristics. A conceptual demon could posses a person again and again, however, here we are referring to a human like mind state or characteristics only, which is totally different compare to a conceptual demon. This conceptual demon’s personality is totally different to a normal human personality, therefore, what we see today is a totally different type of dissociation. 

3). Since we haven’t seen an altered state of mind with a human like personality, people never claim that voices are having discussions in their heads and then sometimes they take control of their body. 

“Which means, our mind has never split or fragmented in ancient times in the way some scientists are thinking of MPD (DID) cases, as you can see these are some of the primary symptoms of identifying MPD cases, however we have never seen these symptoms in ancient times or in other words, we have never seen people changing their personalities or any kind of back and forth switching in this way and living a long period of time with a new personality.”

So what would have become of the host jad Jesus not cast those demons into pigs? Would they not have continued to live with miltiple personalities? 

Not a christian, just using your own examples. Nothing to confirm to establish a credible theory, in my opinion.

You haven't read my earlier post clearly. It wasn't a human like multiple personality that people saw in ancient times. Mostly stimulating motor cortex and producing speech in different voices, this is not a human like multiple personality that we see today. Attributes or characteristics of a demonic personality is so much different than a human characteristics. Therefore, multiple personalities showing human like characteristics were never there in the past. In the following video you will see an alter called Jamie (this is a Guy according to alter, her personality is different than a demon that we saw in ancient times) is speaking to people. The actual girl is Jassica Mayers. These artificial personalities are being developed to put Jessica's mind into an unconscious state of mind (think of the mind state when you are in general anesthetic) then stimulate the brain to show a personality by stimulating various parts of the brain. When you consciously think, it creates electrical activities with unique properties this can be captured and cloned by sophisticated technologies. So basically this technology can put you into an unconscious state of mind and stimulate mortor cortex and produce speech with a different accent. Like wise, personalities can be induced to people simply by stimulating human brains. So here Jamie speaking with a different accent it's personality is so different than the actual girl who is Jessica. Now Jamie is an artificial personality and she so different then a demonic personality. An additional personality showing human like characteristics were not there in ancient times. Hope this will make sense to you. 

Edited by Dan Raleigh