Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow Person, Succubus, or Ghost?

TheForbiddenOne

Currently being haunted by an entity. Which apparently has gotten into me or attached to me....It's been trying to gain full control of me and complains when I resist. Usually it tries to bring me down in some way and I have written down a couple of pages of what it's. Been doing. I have spoken to my HS/GS (I prefer GS) you know that calm and peaceful voice. For those of you that meditate. I also know that this thing doesn't like me associate with my GS. It  speaks whenever I speak and most of the time it's asking me to "take it to it" or telling me "be Jewish". I know it's not my GS due to the fact how my GS makes me feel when it speaks. Like I'm in a complete calm and peace and surrounded by love. Also when I agree to be Jewish it changes the subject and says don't be Jewish....it's bugging me out really. Luckily Whenever my GS speaks it blocks that other voice out completely so we can talk. I'm also having poltergeist experiences due to this entity. Sometimes I feel like it's commanding my spirit. Say perhaps if I move...I know that I'm moving. But when I sit down and this voice at the back of my head says something I feel like I'm doing it yet I'm not moving physically. Or maybe it's the being that's moving. Sometimes I feel as if I'm being *snip* I meditate to calm myself and not allow it to bring me into a state of deep depression. Which might allow it to have full control. Ive seen the shadow person or succubus with my own eyes during a night terror aka sleep paralysis....also I've seen a lady spirit which has followed me since I left another city a couple of months back.  Could they be one and the same? Does anyone know anything? Can somebody explain this a little more to me? And thanks.

Edited by Saru
Removed adult references

What is HS/GS?

Since you're experiencing sleep paralysis you can also be experiencing a Hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucination. 

11 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

What is HS/GS?

Since you're experiencing sleep paralysis you can also be experiencing a Hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucination. 

HS means higher self and GS means Godself it's basically a term and they are both one and the same. And no this sleep paralysis is the real deal. I'm a bit of a psychic and if you read my profile it will say more.

Instead of speaking with your HS or your GS perhaps you should give a DR with a PHD in psychiatry a visit.  Your description of your symptoms sounds like schizophrenia.  Seriously TheForbiddenOne, see a doctor, you have serious chemical imbalances in your brain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

you have serious chemical imbalances in your brain.

Sounds kind of insulting. Why do you say 'you have' instead of 'you may have'? Although I don't know what is going on with the OP guy, I believe entities can involve themselves with people, particularly more psychic people.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Sounds kind of insulting. Why do you say 'you have' instead of 'you may have'? Although I don't know what is going on with the OP guy, I believe entities can involve themselves with people, particularly more psychic people.

I'm not being insulting I'm being realistic.  When a person has audio and visual hallucinations such as are described by the OP it is because they are A) on drugs, or B ) suffering from mental illness.  Supposing that spirits do attack people the odds of that being the case are very (very, very, very) slim which is why the Vatican send psychiatrists exhaustively before sending an exorcist. 

43 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I'm not being insulting I'm being realistic.  When a person has audio and visual hallucinations such as are described by the OP it is because they are A) on drugs, or B ) suffering from mental illness.  

If there are entities trying to influence him, wouldn't a psychiatrist mis-diagnose that?  He might need the assistance of someone who considers this possibility too, but that is tricky and not a liscensed field.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Thx yo and it's not just me my folks are hearing them speak through the t.v. I think they are attracted to my harmonic frequencies. Due to my meditation.

Edited by TheForbiddenOne

11 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

If there are entities trying to influence him, wouldn't a psychiatrist mis-diagnose that?  He might need the assistance of someone who considers this possibility too, but that is tricky and not a liscensed field.

this is not a licensed field because after literally thousands of years of belief without proof science has proven that people hear voices and hallucinate due to imbalances in brain chemistry and has completely failed to come up with any evidence that it is from spiritual attack.  Now I'm not saying that these attacks do not take place, but what I am saying is that the odds are about 10 million to 1 that the reason is due to demonic possession or spiritual attack but very good odds that TheForbiddenOne has a chemical imbalance causing these effects.  My Uncle was schizophrenic and while taking his medication was a normal enough person but when not taking his medication suffered from hallucinations very similar to TheForbiddenOne's.  

TheForbiddenOne, please seek medical help.  You are suffering unnecessarily and no doubt causing pain to those that love you.

papageorge1, get real dude.  You're not doing this poor guy any favors.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I think the chances are unknown but not at all as far fetched as you think.  Things happen to people that dabble in the psychic realms. And I am all for him getting a medical assessment but we should not call him mentally ill at this point. He claims his parents have experienced some objective phenomena associated with this. Anyone helping should feel out that situation too. I think he may need an expert that after the medical analysis considers all possibilities.

But, yes, I suggest a medical evaluation and go from there.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

this is not a licensed field because after literally thousands of years of belief without proof science has proven that people hear voices and hallucinate due to imbalances in brain chemistry and has completely failed to come up with any evidence that it is from spiritual attack.  Now I'm not saying that these attacks do not take place, but what I am saying is that the odds are about 10 million to 1 that the reason is due to demonic possession or spiritual attack but very good odds that TheForbiddenOne has a chemical imbalance causing these effects.  My Uncle was schizophrenic and while taking his medication was a normal enough person but when not taking his medication suffered from hallucinations very similar to TheForbiddenOne's.  

TheForbiddenOne, please seek medical help.  You are suffering unnecessarily and no doubt causing pain to those that love you.

Lmao so your telling me @OverSword that because I hear these voices that I'm schizophrenic? Could you explain the thousands of people meditating and in all our honesty finding and hearing their HS/GS that they are schizophrenic as well? What about the tappings and t.v. Coming on by itself? It's people like you who don't open up your eyes. People that are so normal that they think rhere is a deficiency in another's brain that cause many people like us to end up in some type of psychological home. Heh guess you don't even look up folklore or spiritual beliefs. Did you also know that 1 out 100 children around the world become possessed by entities? Even though they never notice it? Just because I can since what's happening to me due to my abilities does not mean that I need a a psychiatrist. What I do know I need is an entity removal or an excorsist (both are almost completely the same)....Explain that with your science Pls sir. Also it has not harmed anyone else but me although the others are capable of hearing it when I'm around them. And for the note I have seen a psychiatrist for depression. She gave some pills called trazodone that only for me high and made my head feel funny and fuzzy. None of it works.

Edited by TheForbiddenOne
  • Like 3

you have already been given a wonderfully logical answer to your dilemma.   Over Sword stated and wisely i believe " Instead of speaking with your HS or your GS perhaps you should give a DR with a PHD in psychiatry a visit.  Your description of your symptoms sounds like schizophrenia.  Seriously TheForbiddenOne, see a doctor, you have serious chemical imbalances in your brain."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheForbiddenOne said:

Lmao so your telling me @OverSword that because I hear these voices that I'm schizophrenic? Could you explain the thousands of people meditating and in all our honesty finding and hearing their HS/GS that they are schizophrenic as well? What about the tappings and t.v. Coming on by itself? It's people like you who don't open up your eyes. People that are so normal that they think rhere is a deficiency in another's brain that cause many people like us to end up in some type of psychological home. Heh guess you don't even look up folklore or spiritual beliefs. Did you also know that 1 out 100 children around the world become possessed by entities? Even though they never notice it? Just because I can since what's happening to me due to my abilities does not mean that I need a a psychiatrist. What I do know I need is an entity removal or an excorsist (both are almost completely the same)....Explain that with your science Pls sir. Also it has not harmed anyone else but me although the others are capable of hearing it when I'm around them. And for the note I have seen a psychiatrist for depression. She gave some pills called trazodone that only for me high and made my head feel funny and fuzzy. None of it works.

You let me know if you still want me to reply to all that you typed above.

Edited by OverSword

Meh....just so you know I made this forum to see if anyone knows anything about this phenomenon or have they dealt with it before. I didn't write it to be told to go to a psychiatrist again. I plan to cooperate with my abilities other than let them go to waste. As well as letting you or this entity try to stop me from reaching my full potential so that I can help others as well as myself. @OverSword

• Like 2

There isn't anything involved in this except you. 

You have to get a grip on that before you can accomplish anything. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TheForbiddenOne said:

Meh....just so you know I made this forum to see if anyone knows anything about this phenomenon or have they dealt with it before. I didn't write it to be told to go to a psychiatrist again. I plan to cooperate with my abilities other than let them go to waste. As well as letting you or this entity try to stop me from reaching my full potential so that I can help others as well as myself. @OverSword

I don't think your schizophrenic or hallucinating. I have experienced a take over unlike your experience but I get it. You seem concerned so while your in communication with your GS or HS why not ask for guidance on how to deal with your situation.. or at least understandin of why it's happening... 

• Like 1