Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Mr. Argon

Numerology

394 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I went out to discuss how such an object can have a stable, i.e. unchanging volume, as he surface area varies wildly. To help you understand this issue I provided the 2-d analog as well.

Fine. I understood that post. Basically it provides a picture of distorting a shape in a case of a triangle on a parallel line so the shape remains with a same surface but different perimeter - and moving one of points of a solid along the parallel plane not while a solid remains with a same volume but with a different surface area. Is that your point?

Just now, Mr. Argon said:

Fine. I understood that post. Basically it provides a picture of distorting a shape in a case of a triangle on a parallel line so the shape remains with a same surface but different perimeter - and moving one of points of a solid along the parallel plane not while a solid remains with a same volume but with a different surface area. Is that your point?

There is no distortion as you say. It shows that there are many tetrahedrons of the same volume with varying surface areas. This set of tetrahedrons showed that your statement was incorrect. In the case of the 2-d triangle there are many triangles of the same area with varying perimeters.

These examples showed that your statement was wrong.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

There is no distortion as you say. It shows that there are many tetrahedrons of the same volume with varying surface areas. This set of tetrahedrons showed that your statement was incorrect. In the case of the 2-d triangle there are many triangles of the same area with varying perimeters.

These examples showed that your statement was wrong.

If that is all then i find it totally irellevant for the core of my presentation. But thanks for contributing with boring stuff.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

If that is all then i find it totally irellevant for the core of my presentation. But thanks for contributing with boring stuff.

Feel free to be as wrong as you want. it only makes your presentation look bad. What is clear is that you are not showing any interest in getting the mathematics correct. If the decidable issues are not correct then anything suggested from that is also probably incorrect.

Is the message from numerology that it doesn't matter?

1 person likes this

If that is really all, then I go to sleep and dream about number 5. Good night.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

If that is really all, then I go to sleep and dream about number 5. Good night.

I can't wait.

Posted (edited)

You always present some very interesting stuff so - Yawn.

5 is coming.

Edited by Mr. Argon

Posted (edited)

I'll think about this "distorting" thing more. Or whatever you call it. Perhaps there is something of a value in it.

Edited by Mr. Argon

Posted (edited)

Anyone who is more experienced in the Science of Numerology is more than welcomed to join the topic without following previous discussion. Things do not have to be linear. I am interested in viewing things from various perspectives. Thank you.

Edited by Mr. Argon

Posted (edited)

Since there are a few priests of "science" still over here, it may be beneficial to question the mere nature of this "science." It claims to be objective and opened to all possibilites. Is it really so, or is it just an empty hard-core dogmatism of materialism? Perhaps this quote will throw some light on this question.

Space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo.”

Robert Betts Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics .

Edited by Mr. Argon

On 10/12/2017 at 7:55 PM, Mr. Argon said:

Numbers. As a part of my education in public school I was introduced to mathematics. It was as you probably know a subject which deals with numbers from a purely quantifying point of view. Now, by a little insight i got through reading a few books on sacred geometry and numerology I acquired a vague notion of numers as principles. Principles which have a strong meaning which is linked with the three-dimensional cave we live in and call it our reality. To be brief as possible. From what I read on pages of those books there is suggestion that numbers are somehow linked or intertwined with symbols, with frequencies and with words also. It is suggested that each letter is connected with a certain number. That profane or vulgar words carry in themselves a certain disharmony while words which are lofty posess a harmonious aspect and beautiful harmony. If anyone over here has a more clear and deeper insight into this theories please write something about your own discoveries and thoughts on this subject.

Numbers to me are just another representation of the Laws of Physics....but there is definitely an Ethereal Quality to them.  Being said, even that Ethereal Quality can be explained and supported by the Laws of Physics.  I am drawn to the number 4...I would like to believe that 4s are drawn to me...but I don't really believe or understand the Laws of Physics to support that.

Some numbers do have resonance...a frequency of harmony....but again...I think rather that there are Frequencies of Harmony that have numbers.

My interest in numbers has nothing really do with Physics however...it really is on a more Ethereal Plane and how numbers affect us in our daily lives....as I said...I am drawn to 4s...I see them everywhere...44....444....4444....on license plates, addresses on curbs, etc.

So much that it seems that something is controlling our meeting...not even saying that is the case...just that it seems to be...like for instance, how many cars really that have 44 or 444 as license plate numbers are there?  And how is it that so many of them are always directly in front of me?   

Nice topic man!

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, joc said:

Nice topic man!

Thank you very much. I will study your post. It is interesting too.

17 hours ago, Mr. Argon said:

Anyone who is more experienced in the Science of Numerology is more than welcomed to join the topic ....

Numerology is NOT a science. 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

Numerology is NOT a science. 

2 is NOT a number.

11 minutes ago, joc said:

Some numbers do have resonance...a frequency of harmony....

Which ones? And what is their frequency of resonance?

6 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Which ones? And what is their frequency of resonance?

They are called the Solfeggio frequencies:

The main six Solfeggio frequencies are:

396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear

417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships

741 Hz – Expression/Solutions

852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, joc said:

They are called the Solfeggio frequencies:

This is an excellent info.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

2 is NOT a number.

As Stereologist already said to you: 'feel free to be as wrong as you want'.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just now, Ozymandias said:

You too. (2)

Edited by Mr. Argon

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

Actually numerology is a science.   It is the study of numbers.  Now, some might call the science of numbers...mathematics...but Numerology is the study of numbers in a different way.  

For instance...take the numbers in the Solfeggio Frequencies:

Add each of the 3 numbers...for example 417...4+1+7=12. Now add 1+2 = 3.

If you add each of them in that manner...you will get either 3, 6, or 9.  Interesting aye?   If you want to delve into what is so interesting about 3,6,9 you will know of what I am speaking.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, joc said:

but Numerology is the study of numbers in a different way. 

Exactly.

Interestingly enough...ahem...I learned about Solfeggio Frequencies a long time ago...and everything I just quoted about 3, 6, and 9....came right out of my brain...only as I was just now reading the actual website I posted explaining Sofeggio Frequencies did I read about what they called The Pythagorean method.   Hmmm...I knew more than I thought. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, joc said:

The Pythagorean method.

More about this later.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

More about this later.

As long as I was reading the entire article I posted...I thought I would just go ahead and post a couple of quotes from it:

Nikola Tesla, the great genius and father of electromagnetic engineering, had once said, “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would hold a key to the universe”.

Albert Einstein stated:“Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” 

....yeah, more later...

Edited by joc
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Adding the numbers together....looks like this:

396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear                                       = 9

417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change          = 3   

528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)           = 6

639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships                                      = 9

741 Hz – Expression/Solutions                                             = 3

852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order                                   = 6

For anyone actually interested in reading more about the subject on their own: