Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy voicemail

ananymous

omg! My mom came home and I was just waiting for her in the house and she said "hey I received this creepy voicemail" and so she had played it for me and it said "Hey (my name) see you soon buddy" with a freaking creepy whispering voice I freaked out and started crying does anybody know what it can be? Because I asked my mom if it was a prank and shes like no and then said if I wanted to call the police but idk I just feel paranoid

28 minutes ago, ananymous said:

omg! My mom came home and I was just waiting for her in the house and she said "hey I received this creepy voicemail" and so she had played it for me and it said "Hey (my name) see you soon buddy" with a freaking creepy whispering voice I freaked out and started crying does anybody know what it can be? Because I asked my mom if it was a prank and shes like no and then said if I wanted to call the police but idk I just feel paranoid

Welcome to UM,

Can you post the audio? Why did you freak out crying? You might just be paranoid, especially if your mother doesn't care...

Probably one of the weirdest posts I've read. Are you under the influence of anything right now?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

Given that today is Friday the 13th, it may just be someone who dislikes you playing a nasty prank.

Was this on a cellphone? Was there a phone number on the caller ID? Do you have other stuff going on that would make your mom ask if you wanted to call the police? I mean if my kid got something like that I would tell them not to worry about it and if they were really worried and number wasn't blocked I might call it and see who it was. 

If that had been my kids getting voicemails like that I'd be all over it like a rash