Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Natalie_Calm

Kundalini

26 posts in this topic

I would love to have people's feedback on this... ie - what do I do with all these signs?!

In a reading, the medium mentioned number 33. I couldn't think of anything on the spot.

Then I realized a friend, who I had been thinking of, was 33 when he passed.

Then I remembered that I had been seeing 333 number pattern that day - I (increasingly often) see number patterns. Started with 11:11, now, 12:12, 13:13, etc, 12:21, 12:14, etc... 3:33, 4:44, etc

Towards the end of the reading I asked about an intense and amazing tingling experience thar I'd had quite a while back. This, I realise, was around the time after the same friend's death. The medium said it was a 'Kundalini awakening' and that I should look it up. I also had the experience very intensely again a couple of weeks ago, in bed. 

When I got off the line to the  medium I realised my ex-partner/father of my baby is 33, and 3 months. 

Now I'm sitting here reading some random blog comments (about a different topic) and someone mentions in the comments that 33 is related to kundalini.

Then, just as I was researching, stopping to think, I looked at the clock and it was 22:33.

So the 33 is related to kundalini, and to the men? What can i do with this info?? It’s finally too much for me to brush off. 

I also saw on a numerology chart this morning that my today’s number is 3 (this was yesterday). I’ve never cared for numerology before. 

Another thing, 2 psychics/healers said something significant had happened 6 months ago to me. I couldn't pinpoint it, but I now realise I believe this was the first time I ever saw a psychic, and the time that my spiritual awakening began to gain momentum, which hasn't really stopped since then. 

The first psychic said I was a powerful healer, and my daughter had been born with the 'key' to this. What do I do with all this info? I didn't even believe in any of this before, I'd have laughed. Me, a healer?! I certainly don't have that skill yet. But I've just had the hardest year of my life, and simultaneously feel like I've been squeezed into a spiritual awakening and want to follow all these signs.

Thank you for any feedback! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Natalie :) The thing that stood out for me was your last paragraph. People are often told they are 'powerful healers' by psychics, mediums etc. and this has always puzzled me because it's very obvious that there are virtually no powerful healers amongst us. However, as I was reading your last paragraph it occurred to me that what was meant was: we are powerful healers of ourselves! Perhaps your route to healing yourself spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically, is through studying the energy of kundalini. Perhaps the birth of your daughter was the key to grounding yourself, focussing on what is most important ..... maybe forcing you to take Life more seriously?

I hope your life becomes easier after the bad year you've had. Good Luck! :)   

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there really no powerful healers amongst us? I believe you. I mean, I've looked for them. And been to them to experience what they do... the people that are described by others, and by themselves as 'powerful healers'. But I don't necessarily feel it. So, yes I agree with you.

Perhaps we can only powerfully heal ourselves. And perhaps the kundalini energy is my route do doing that. Thank you!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/10/2017 at 11:57 PM, Natalie_Calm said:

I would love to have people's feedback on this... ie - what do I do with all these signs?!

In a reading, the medium mentioned number 33. I couldn't think of anything on the spot.

Then I realized a friend, who I had been thinking of, was 33 when he passed.

Then I remembered that I had been seeing 333 number pattern that day - I (increasingly often) see number patterns. Started with 11:11, now, 12:12, 13:13, etc, 12:21, 12:14, etc... 3:33, 4:44, etc

Towards the end of the reading I asked about an intense and amazing tingling experience thar I'd had quite a while back. This, I realise, was around the time after the same friend's death. The medium said it was a 'Kundalini awakening' and that I should look it up. I also had the experience very intensely again a couple of weeks ago, in bed. 

When I got off the line to the  medium I realised my ex-partner/father of my baby is 33, and 3 months. 

Now I'm sitting here reading some random blog comments (about a different topic) and someone mentions in the comments that 33 is related to kundalini.

Then, just as I was researching, stopping to think, I looked at the clock and it was 22:33.

So the 33 is related to kundalini, and to the men? What can i do with this info?? It’s finally too much for me to brush off. 

I also saw on a numerology chart this morning that my today’s number is 3 (this was yesterday). I’ve never cared for numerology before. 

Another thing, 2 psychics/healers said something significant had happened 6 months ago to me. I couldn't pinpoint it, but I now realise I believe this was the first time I ever saw a psychic, and the time that my spiritual awakening began to gain momentum, which hasn't really stopped since then. 

The first psychic said I was a powerful healer, and my daughter had been born with the 'key' to this. What do I do with all this info? I didn't even believe in any of this before, I'd have laughed. Me, a healer?! I certainly don't have that skill yet. But I've just had the hardest year of my life, and simultaneously feel like I've been squeezed into a spiritual awakening and want to follow all these signs.

Thank you for any feedback! 

Hi Natalie. About 6mnths ago I had an Experience liken to a Consciousness Shift. Colors had a hazy hue emanating from them and I couldn't escape the numbers either. They would show up everywhere, receipts , TV , on cardboard boxes,my ph and so on. Of all the repetitive numbers 333 would come up the most. And the kundalini power which I felt emanates all over but specifically the spine, In myself I felt in alignment with all powers, physical, mental & spiritual. I also was able to come to grips with hardship and knew I played apart in all that comes in my life good or bad, an active participant and I took responsibility for my thoughts words an actions. It was the most enlightening moment in my life to date. I'm taking classes now to learn more. If I got a glimpse of the metaphysical, I can only imagine what the whole must be... and that excites me..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't do anything with all these signs. 

The "medium" has planted a seed in your head and your are subconsciously searching and making connections to the number. 

You will see 33 once every hour on a clock. 

You are now looking for double numbers everywhere and making connections in your mind, if your ex partner is 33, I'm presuming there is a good chance that most of your other friends and yourself are around the same age. 

There is a 10% chance of seeing the number 3 in any form of numbers, clocks, signs, car number plates. 

Until I experience a reading from a medium I'm firmly of the opinion that they make very good assumptions and tell people what they want to hear. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Redefining Success said:

Until I experience a reading from a medium I'm firmly of the opinion that they make very good assumptions and tell people what they want to hear. 

Wouldn't it be better to keep an open mind and not have a firm opinion one way or the other? :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Wouldn't it be better to keep an open mind and not have a firm opinion one way or the other? :)

Not when we know as much as we do about cold reading and various manipulations, such as NLP. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

You don't do anything with all these signs. 

The "medium" has planted a seed in your head and your are subconsciously searching and making connections to the number. 

You will see 33 once every hour on a clock. 

You are now looking for double numbers everywhere and making connections in your mind, if your ex partner is 33, I'm presuming there is a good chance that most of your other friends and yourself are around the same age. 

There is a 10% chance of seeing the number 3 in any form of numbers, clocks, signs, car number plates. 

Until I experience a reading from a medium I'm firmly of the opinion that they make very good assumptions and tell people what they want to hear. 

I have to agree.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

You don't do anything with all these signs. 

The "medium" has planted a seed in your head and your are subconsciously searching and making connections to the number. 

You will see 33 once every hour on a clock. 

You are now looking for double numbers everywhere and making connections in your mind, if your ex partner is 33, I'm presuming there is a good chance that most of your other friends and yourself are around the same age. 

There is a 10% chance of seeing the number 3 in any form of numbers, clocks, signs, car number plates. 

Until I experience a reading from a medium I'm firmly of the opinion that they make very good assumptions and tell people what they want to hear. 

 You say "Until you Experience a reading from a medium you are firmly of the opinion that they make very good assumptions and tell ppl what they want to hear". So.. She did have a reading with a medium and firmly put forward her opinion of her Experience then you make presumptions on her experience by telling her what you want her to hear....  Without Experiencing it yourself... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are particular "symptoms" that are supposedly related to Kundalini Awakening or Kundalini Crisis, and they don't involve seeing double digits everywhere. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MauriOra said:

 You say "Until you Experience a reading from a medium you are firmly of the opinion that they make very good assumptions and tell ppl what they want to hear". So.. She did have a reading with a medium and firmly put forward her opinion of her Experience then you make presumptions on her experience by telling her what you want her to hear....  Without Experiencing it yourself... 

You've missed the point. 

The OP is looking for patterns and making connections which have no basis to any thing. 

It's like me saying tomorrow you will see a car with a number 3 on it. 

Each car that you pass will have a 10% chance of containing the number 3 on its number plate. 

Tomorrow, you will see the number 3 on a clock. 

Tomorrow, you will see the number 3 - on what? - don't know, but you will see the number 3. 

Number 3 is on my car reg, on the phone number on my van, bus route 543 runs past my house, opposite house is number 39. 

The medium said 33 in this case, but the OP thought it relevant to mention her ex partners age as 33 years and 3 months, why the 3 months? Nothing to do with 33, but the OP has made a connection to the number 3.

If he was 33 and 4, or 2 months, it wouldn't of been mentioned. 

The OP asked for an opinion, if it's not liked, then take the rough with the smooth. I am not telling her what she wants to hear, but my opinion. Don't force beliefs onto others who may or may not be vulnerable and open to persuasion.

If a medium tells me I'm going to meet a woman with blond hair, blue eyes, size 14 figure but she has a finger tip missing, and I do meet such a person, then I will spin on a dime because a person fitting that description are far more rarer then the number 3.

Until exact details, to the T are met, then im still at no. 

Sally what's her face googled credit card paying audience members, we plaster our private life all over the web for the world to see and we leave ourselves open to be told what we want to hear so we can line the pockets of these people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

There are particular "symptoms" that are supposedly related to Kundalini Awakening or Kundalini Crisis, and they don't involve seeing double digits everywhere. 

 

Each to their own. My wake up had, double and triple digits and for a short time, My Mind was very conscious of them,  however that was only one part of my whole experience at that time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

You've missed the point. 

The OP is looking for patterns and making connections which have no basis to any thing. 

It's like me saying tomorrow you will see a car with a number 3 on it. 

Each car that you pass will have a 10% chance of containing the number 3 on its number plate. 

Tomorrow, you will see the number 3 on a clock. 

Tomorrow, you will see the number 3 - on what? - don't know, but you will see the number 3. 

Number 3 is on my car reg, on the phone number on my van, bus route 543 runs past my house, opposite house is number 39. 

The medium said 33 in this case, but the OP thought it relevant to mention her ex partners age as 33 years and 3 months, why the 3 months? Nothing to do with 33, but the OP has made a connection to the number 3.

If he was 33 and 4, or 2 months, it wouldn't of been mentioned. 

The OP asked for an opinion, if it's not liked, then take the rough with the smooth. I am not telling her what she wants to hear, but my opinion. Don't force beliefs onto others who may or may not be vulnerable and open to persuasion.

If a medium tells me I'm going to meet a woman with blond hair, blue eyes, size 14 figure but she has a finger tip missing, and I do meet such a person, then I will spin on a dime because a person fitting that description are far more rarer then the number 3.

Until exact details, to the T are met, then im still at no. 

Sally what's her face googled credit card paying audience members, we plaster our private life all over the web for the world to see and we leave ourselves open to be told what we want to hear so we can line the pockets of these people. 

I didn't force my beliefs onto you neither knowing weather you may or may not be vulnerable..I said " You make presumptions on Her experience by telling Her what You want Her to hear"..  yes the OP asked for opinions and You gave it and Your answers still No.....  and that's sweet as..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again the point has been missed.

Mediums will tell you what you want to hear, tell you something so vague, that you connect your own dots. 

If mediums are so accurate, why can't they win the lottery? Or rob a bank? Play the stock market, stop people from having accidents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2017 at 0:17 PM, Redefining Success said:

Again the point has been missed.

Mediums will tell you what you want to hear, tell you something so vague, that you connect your own dots. 

If mediums are so accurate, why can't they win the lottery? Or rob a bank? Play the stock market, stop people from having accidents. 

How would you know if you haven't been to one?.. your words.. Mediums who Rob a Bank??? Funny.. A true Medium ( yes there are some genuine ones) have universal laws to abide by and the power must be used properly. Or there can be repurcussions like loss of abilitys. You wouldn't understand because your attitude is against  and until you experience it... you won't know.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2017 at 0:17 PM, Redefining Success said:

Again the point has been missed.

Mediums will tell you what you want to hear, tell you something so vague, that you connect your own dots. 

If mediums are so accurate, why can't they win the lottery? Or rob a bank? Play the stock market, stop people from having accidents. 

P.s. . There's Dodgy people in all Professions. And there's Genuine ones..  If you ever decided to get a reading I hope for you to get a Genuine one..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Tht would have to be the most uneducated definition of Mediums or Psychic I have ever heard but maybe that is the meaning or reasoning behind the name Redefining Success.. Make a quick buck ripping good people off wake up an get educated its sad to see people of this day an age still have these dark age perception of such things..Everyone has their own experiences in Life an we shouldnt be so condemning of others especially with very little to no experience of the matter in question..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hre2breal said:
  Hide contents

Tht would have to be the most uneducated definition of Mediums or Psychic I have ever heard but maybe that is the meaning or reasoning behind the name Redefining Success.. Make a quick buck ripping good people off wake up an get educated its sad to see people of this day an age still have these dark age perception of such things..Everyone has their own experiences in Life an we shouldnt be so condemning of others especially with very little to no experience of the matter in question..

 

An opinion was asked for, if you don't like it, jog on. 

Don't be so condemning of my experiences, practising mediums I have come across and heard of, have had there reputation and methods questioned. Wake up and get educated? Like I said, until I have an experience with is correct and free from doubt, I will turn my opinion around, until then, you won't be reading what you want to read. 

Maybe you should get educated and realise that you won't always get the opinion you want to hear about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't go to mediums, they are scam artists. It is physiologically impossible for humans to have any psychic powers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/10/2017 at 8:09 AM, mr3rdrock said:

Don't go to mediums, they are scam artists. It is physiologically impossible for humans to have any psychic powers.

There are scam artists in all professions. It is  Physiologically possible for Humans  to have Psychic power...

Edited by MauriOra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MauriOra said:

There are scam artists in all professions. It is  Physiologically possible for Humans  to have Psychic power...

What part of the brain allows for psychic powers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welll... What part of the brain allows for thought and our human level of conciousness??? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Jog on well thts educated.Maybe redefining ones approach in some matters could create a greater form of success in more ways than one..I had my opinion also simply leading to the fact that you were having such a condeming view about something you had never experienced an I found that very unfounded opinion of yours to be fruitless to say the least..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.