Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kundalini

Natalie_Calm

On 23/10/2017 at 7:11 PM, Araura said:

Hi there! As always I like to say thank you for sharing your experience. I don't have any definitive answers for you but I can share with you a similar experience of mine that might help. May of last year, I went through about a 2 week period that is difficult to explain logically because the best way to describe it is that I felt I had lost all sense of a logical mind. It was as if I receiving messages from everywhere about the things I was thinking from the t.v, radio, music, movies, even nature. I felt more energetic too and it was difficult to sleep for the most part. I went through hot flashes and even though it was spring at the time, it felt like mid summer and I would be sweating when everyone else was chilly. Emotionally, its hard to explain too because I felt like I was so full of absolute love; my patience with everyone and everything was at a point where it had never been before. I wasnt eating while this was happening (a two week period), for some reason I didn't feel the need to anymore. Eventually I got to a point of paranoia where I thought that people were looking for me or anything horrible I thought could happen to me or my family felt like it was really going to happen. My family finally started to notice that something was really off and took me to the hospital. They did blood tests, a CT scan and pills for potassium since it was really low from not eating. The diagnosis was postpartum psychosis. (I had a baby in January of last year). I was sent to do an in patient therapy program, 6 hours for one week and there I met my counselor. His methods were not what I had expected. He talked about meditation, lucid dreaming, chakras, healing, the pineal gland... Topics that I had heard throughout my life but I hadn't paid much attention to till now. Although it was in a group setting, I felt like he was speaking directly to me and trying to tell me something. I became very curious about lucid dreaming and from that point began an investigative ride. I came across astral projection and a story that seemed far too much of a coincidence to be dismissed as such. The woman spoke of meeting with her spirit guide and extraterrestrials, which then led me to search for answers about that as well. Ive always thought that there was a huge possibility there life on other planets exist but I am fairly certain now after diving down the rabbit hole. Somewhere along my search for information, I came across something known as Spiritual Awakening. Hadn't really heard much about it before but I decided to jot it down on a peice of paper along with the names of at least 7 extraterrestrial races and presented it to my counselor. I asked if had any insight about these things. I felt like it was ok to ask because one of the other members in the group had mentioned to me in a light conversation that he's into conspiracy theories and such. He told me that a spiritual awakening is what was happening to me and checked off several names of the ETs I had wrote down saying they were true and the others he didnt know about. Now, after all is said and done, Im not saying my diagnosis by the hospital was wrong but when I came across information about Kundalini psychosis, it seemed to fit more accurately. I don't really give much thought as to what label to put on it, just that it happened and the outcome had changed me in a way that made me a lot more inquisitive and open minded. As far as what you have went through, it sounds similar to Kundalini rising which can feel like energy rising up the spine but the process of a a full blown Kundalini is where that energy reaches all the way up to the crown chakra. Sometimes it can get stuck there and causes symptoms of psychosis. For me, I took it as a wake up call and an immediate need for me to pay attention to topics I hadn't explored enough like spirituality, psychic abilities, ascension, astral projection, etc. So perhaps it has been something of the same sort for you; a calling if you will to follow the mission you came here to do. No one has all the answers and the truth is hard to come by but seek it out and ye shall find. 

Hi Araura,  ThankYou for Sharing Your Experiences..  I thoroughly enjoyed reading what you wrote. I have learned from You today a new Book of Words and Ideas to store in My Library (Mind), So My Librarian (Brain) can catalog and File,  for when Needed..  such as Kundalini Rising and Kundalini Psychosis..  I had a Full blown Rising.. I feel My experience is Akin to Yours.. Very very Powerful Indeed....

• Like 1

On 10/11/2017 at 8:35 AM, MauriOra said:

Hi Araura,  ThankYou for Sharing Your Experiences..  I thoroughly enjoyed reading what you wrote. I have learned from You today a new Book of Words and Ideas to store in My Library (Mind), So My Librarian (Brain) can catalog and File,  for when Needed..  such as Kundalini Rising and Kundalini Psychosis..  I had a Full blown Rising.. I feel My experience is Akin to Yours.. Very very Powerful Indeed....

Keep SHINING YOUR LIGHT AURORA......