Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kundalini

Natalie_Calm

I would love to have people's feedback on this... ie - what do I do with all these signs?!

In a reading, the medium mentioned number 33. I couldn't think of anything on the spot.

Then I realized a friend, who I had been thinking of, was 33 when he passed.

Then I remembered that I had been seeing 333 number pattern that day - I (increasingly often) see number patterns. Started with 11:11, now, 12:12, 13:13, etc, 12:21, 12:14, etc... 3:33, 4:44, etc

Towards the end of the reading I asked about an intense and amazing tingling experience thar I'd had quite a while back. This, I realise, was around the time after the same friend's death. The medium said it was a 'Kundalini awakening' and that I should look it up. I also had the experience very intensely again a couple of weeks ago, in bed. 

When I got off the line to the  medium I realised my ex-partner/father of my baby is 33, and 3 months. 

Now I'm sitting here reading some random blog comments (about a different topic) and someone mentions in the comments that 33 is related to kundalini.

Then, just as I was researching, stopping to think, I looked at the clock and it was 22:33.

So the 33 is related to kundalini, and to the men? What can i do with this info?? It’s finally too much for me to brush off. 

I also saw on a numerology chart this morning that my today’s number is 3 (this was yesterday). I’ve never cared for numerology before. 

Another thing, 2 psychics/healers said something significant had happened 6 months ago to me. I couldn't pinpoint it, but I now realise I believe this was the first time I ever saw a psychic, and the time that my spiritual awakening began to gain momentum, which hasn't really stopped since then. 

The first psychic said I was a powerful healer, and my daughter had been born with the 'key' to this. What do I do with all this info? I didn't even believe in any of this before, I'd have laughed. Me, a healer?! I certainly don't have that skill yet. But I've just had the hardest year of my life, and simultaneously feel like I've been squeezed into a spiritual awakening and want to follow all these signs.

Thank you for any feedback! 

• Like 1

Hello Natalie :) The thing that stood out for me was your last paragraph. People are often told they are 'powerful healers' by psychics, mediums etc. and this has always puzzled me because it's very obvious that there are virtually no powerful healers amongst us. However, as I was reading your last paragraph it occurred to me that what was meant was: we are powerful healers of ourselves! Perhaps your route to healing yourself spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically, is through studying the energy of kundalini. Perhaps the birth of your daughter was the key to grounding yourself, focussing on what is most important ..... maybe forcing you to take Life more seriously?

I hope your life becomes easier after the bad year you've had. Good Luck! :)   

• Like 1

Are there really no powerful healers amongst us? I believe you. I mean, I've looked for them. And been to them to experience what they do... the people that are described by others, and by themselves as 'powerful healers'. But I don't necessarily feel it. So, yes I agree with you.

Perhaps we can only powerfully heal ourselves. And perhaps the kundalini energy is my route do doing that. Thank you!

• Like 1

On 13/10/2017 at 11:57 PM, Natalie_Calm said:

I would love to have people's feedback on this... ie - what do I do with all these signs?!

In a reading, the medium mentioned number 33. I couldn't think of anything on the spot.

Then I realized a friend, who I had been thinking of, was 33 when he passed.

Then I remembered that I had been seeing 333 number pattern that day - I (increasingly often) see number patterns. Started with 11:11, now, 12:12, 13:13, etc, 12:21, 12:14, etc... 3:33, 4:44, etc

Towards the end of the reading I asked about an intense and amazing tingling experience thar I'd had quite a while back. This, I realise, was around the time after the same friend's death. The medium said it was a 'Kundalini awakening' and that I should look it up. I also had the experience very intensely again a couple of weeks ago, in bed. 

When I got off the line to the  medium I realised my ex-partner/father of my baby is 33, and 3 months. 

Now I'm sitting here reading some random blog comments (about a different topic) and someone mentions in the comments that 33 is related to kundalini.

Then, just as I was researching, stopping to think, I looked at the clock and it was 22:33.

So the 33 is related to kundalini, and to the men? What can i do with this info?? It’s finally too much for me to brush off. 

I also saw on a numerology chart this morning that my today’s number is 3 (this was yesterday). I’ve never cared for numerology before. 

Another thing, 2 psychics/healers said something significant had happened 6 months ago to me. I couldn't pinpoint it, but I now realise I believe this was the first time I ever saw a psychic, and the time that my spiritual awakening began to gain momentum, which hasn't really stopped since then. 

The first psychic said I was a powerful healer, and my daughter had been born with the 'key' to this. What do I do with all this info? I didn't even believe in any of this before, I'd have laughed. Me, a healer?! I certainly don't have that skill yet. But I've just had the hardest year of my life, and simultaneously feel like I've been squeezed into a spiritual awakening and want to follow all these signs.

Thank you for any feedback! 

Hi Natalie. About 6mnths ago I had an Experience liken to a Consciousness Shift. Colors had a hazy hue emanating from them and I couldn't escape the numbers either. They would show up everywhere, receipts , TV , on cardboard boxes,my ph and so on. Of all the repetitive numbers 333 would come up the most. And the kundalini power which I felt emanates all over but specifically the spine, In myself I felt in alignment with all powers, physical, mental & spiritual. I also was able to come to grips with hardship and knew I played apart in all that comes in my life good or bad, an active participant and I took responsibility for my thoughts words an actions. It was the most enlightening moment in my life to date. I'm taking classes now to learn more. If I got a glimpse of the metaphysical, I can only imagine what the whole must be... and that excites me..

• Like 1

You don't do anything with all these signs. 

The "medium" has planted a seed in your head and your are subconsciously searching and making connections to the number. 

You will see 33 once every hour on a clock. 

You are now looking for double numbers everywhere and making connections in your mind, if your ex partner is 33, I'm presuming there is a good chance that most of your other friends and yourself are around the same age. 

There is a 10% chance of seeing the number 3 in any form of numbers, clocks, signs, car number plates. 

Until I experience a reading from a medium I'm firmly of the opinion that they make very good assumptions and tell people what they want to hear. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Redefining Success said:

Until I experience a reading from a medium I'm firmly of the opinion that they make very good assumptions and tell people what they want to hear. 

Wouldn't it be better to keep an open mind and not have a firm opinion one way or the other? :)

• Like 2

:lol:

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Wouldn't it be better to keep an open mind and not have a firm opinion one way or the other? :)

Not when we know as much as we do about cold reading and various manipulations, such as NLP. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

The "medium" has planted a seed in your head and your are subconsciously searching and making connections to the number. 

You are now looking for double numbers everywhere and making connections in your mind, if your ex partner is 33, I'm presuming there is a good chance that most of your other friends and yourself are around the same age. 

There is a 10% chance of seeing the number 3 in any form of numbers, clocks, signs, car number plates. 

I have to agree.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

You say "Until you Experience a reading from a medium you are firmly of the opinion that they make very good assumptions and tell ppl what they want to hear". So.. She did have a reading with a medium and firmly put forward her opinion of her Experience then you make presumptions on her experience by telling her what you want her to hear....  Without Experiencing it yourself... 

There are particular "symptoms" that are supposedly related to Kundalini Awakening or Kundalini Crisis, and they don't involve seeing double digits everywhere. 

7 hours ago, MauriOra said:

You say "Until you Experience a reading from a medium you are firmly of the opinion that they make very good assumptions and tell ppl what they want to hear". So.. She did have a reading with a medium and firmly put forward her opinion of her Experience then you make presumptions on her experience by telling her what you want her to hear....  Without Experiencing it yourself... 

You've missed the point. 

The OP is looking for patterns and making connections which have no basis to any thing. 

It's like me saying tomorrow you will see a car with a number 3 on it. 

Each car that you pass will have a 10% chance of containing the number 3 on its number plate. 

Tomorrow, you will see the number 3 on a clock. 

Tomorrow, you will see the number 3 - on what? - don't know, but you will see the number 3. 

Number 3 is on my car reg, on the phone number on my van, bus route 543 runs past my house, opposite house is number 39. 

The medium said 33 in this case, but the OP thought it relevant to mention her ex partners age as 33 years and 3 months, why the 3 months? Nothing to do with 33, but the OP has made a connection to the number 3.

If he was 33 and 4, or 2 months, it wouldn't of been mentioned. 

The OP asked for an opinion, if it's not liked, then take the rough with the smooth. I am not telling her what she wants to hear, but my opinion. Don't force beliefs onto others who may or may not be vulnerable and open to persuasion.

If a medium tells me I'm going to meet a woman with blond hair, blue eyes, size 14 figure but she has a finger tip missing, and I do meet such a person, then I will spin on a dime because a person fitting that description are far more rarer then the number 3.

Until exact details, to the T are met, then im still at no. 

Sally what's her face googled credit card paying audience members, we plaster our private life all over the web for the world to see and we leave ourselves open to be told what we want to hear so we can line the pockets of these people. 

4 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

There are particular "symptoms" that are supposedly related to Kundalini Awakening or Kundalini Crisis, and they don't involve seeing double digits everywhere. 

Each to their own. My wake up had, double and triple digits and for a short time, My Mind was very conscious of them,  however that was only one part of my whole experience at that time...

2 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

You've missed the point. 

The OP is looking for patterns and making connections which have no basis to any thing. 

It's like me saying tomorrow you will see a car with a number 3 on it. 

Each car that you pass will have a 10% chance of containing the number 3 on its number plate. 

Tomorrow, you will see the number 3 on a clock. 

Tomorrow, you will see the number 3 - on what? - don't know, but you will see the number 3. 

Number 3 is on my car reg, on the phone number on my van, bus route 543 runs past my house, opposite house is number 39. 

The medium said 33 in this case, but the OP thought it relevant to mention her ex partners age as 33 years and 3 months, why the 3 months? Nothing to do with 33, but the OP has made a connection to the number 3.

If he was 33 and 4, or 2 months, it wouldn't of been mentioned. 

The OP asked for an opinion, if it's not liked, then take the rough with the smooth. I am not telling her what she wants to hear, but my opinion. Don't force beliefs onto others who may or may not be vulnerable and open to persuasion.

If a medium tells me I'm going to meet a woman with blond hair, blue eyes, size 14 figure but she has a finger tip missing, and I do meet such a person, then I will spin on a dime because a person fitting that description are far more rarer then the number 3.

Until exact details, to the T are met, then im still at no. 

Sally what's her face googled credit card paying audience members, we plaster our private life all over the web for the world to see and we leave ourselves open to be told what we want to hear so we can line the pockets of these people. 

I didn't force my beliefs onto you neither knowing weather you may or may not be vulnerable..I said " You make presumptions on Her experience by telling Her what You want Her to hear"..  yes the OP asked for opinions and You gave it and Your answers still No.....  and that's sweet as..

Again the point has been missed.

Mediums will tell you what you want to hear, tell you something so vague, that you connect your own dots. 

If mediums are so accurate, why can't they win the lottery? Or rob a bank? Play the stock market, stop people from having accidents. 

On 17/10/2017 at 0:17 PM, Redefining Success said:

Mediums will tell you what you want to hear, tell you something so vague, that you connect your own dots. 

If mediums are so accurate, why can't they win the lottery? Or rob a bank? Play the stock market, stop people from having accidents. 

How would you know if you haven't been to one?.. your words.. Mediums who Rob a Bank??? Funny.. A true Medium ( yes there are some genuine ones) have universal laws to abide by and the power must be used properly. Or there can be repurcussions like loss of abilitys. You wouldn't understand because your attitude is against  and until you experience it... you won't know.. 

On 17/10/2017 at 0:17 PM, Redefining Success said:

P.s. . There's Dodgy people in all Professions. And there's Genuine ones..  If you ever decided to get a reading I hope for you to get a Genuine one..

Don't go to mediums, they are scam artists. It is physiologically impossible for humans to have any psychic powers.

On 19/10/2017 at 8:09 AM, mr3rdrock said:

Don't go to mediums, they are scam artists. It is physiologically impossible for humans to have any psychic powers.

There are scam artists in all professions. It is  Physiologically possible for Humans  to have Psychic power...

Edited by MauriOra

1 hour ago, MauriOra said:

There are scam artists in all professions. It is  Physiologically possible for Humans  to have Psychic power...

What part of the brain allows for psychic powers?

44 minutes ago, mr3rdrock said:

What part of the brain allows for psychic powers?

The whole body is a Psychic Satellite and will pick up through the senses. The spiritual signal is weak in some because of the Physical signals of the material needs and wants.. The desire in some is so intent that they know only what they see hear feel etc to be real, and that is all they will know for that is the depth of their understanding..

Hi there! As always I like to say thank you for sharing your experience. I don't have any definitive answers for you but I can share with you a similar experience of mine that might help. May of last year, I went through about a 2 week period that is difficult to explain logically because the best way to describe it is that I felt I had lost all sense of a logical mind. It was as if I receiving messages from everywhere about the things I was thinking from the t.v, radio, music, movies, even nature. I felt more energetic too and it was difficult to sleep for the most part. I went through hot flashes and even though it was spring at the time, it felt like mid summer and I would be sweating when everyone else was chilly. Emotionally, its hard to explain too because I felt like I was so full of absolute love; my patience with everyone and everything was at a point where it had never been before. I wasnt eating while this was happening (a two week period), for some reason I didn't feel the need to anymore. Eventually I got to a point of paranoia where I thought that people were looking for me or anything horrible I thought could happen to me or my family felt like it was really going to happen. My family finally started to notice that something was really off and took me to the hospital. They did blood tests, a CT scan and pills for potassium since it was really low from not eating. The diagnosis was postpartum psychosis. (I had a baby in January of last year). I was sent to do an in patient therapy program, 6 hours for one week and there I met my counselor. His methods were not what I had expected. He talked about meditation, lucid dreaming, chakras, healing, the pineal gland... Topics that I had heard throughout my life but I hadn't paid much attention to till now. Although it was in a group setting, I felt like he was speaking directly to me and trying to tell me something. I became very curious about lucid dreaming and from that point began an investigative ride. I came across astral projection and a story that seemed far too much of a coincidence to be dismissed as such. The woman spoke of meeting with her spirit guide and extraterrestrials, which then led me to search for answers about that as well. Ive always thought that there was a huge possibility there life on other planets exist but I am fairly certain now after diving down the rabbit hole. Somewhere along my search for information, I came across something known as Spiritual Awakening. Hadn't really heard much about it before but I decided to jot it down on a peice of paper along with the names of at least 7 extraterrestrial races and presented it to my counselor. I asked if had any insight about these things. I felt like it was ok to ask because one of the other members in the group had mentioned to me in a light conversation that he's into conspiracy theories and such. He told me that a spiritual awakening is what was happening to me and checked off several names of the ETs I had wrote down saying they were true and the others he didnt know about. Now, after all is said and done, Im not saying my diagnosis by the hospital was wrong but when I came across information about Kundalini psychosis, it seemed to fit more accurately. I don't really give much thought as to what label to put on it, just that it happened and the outcome had changed me in a way that made me a lot more inquisitive and open minded. As far as what you have went through, it sounds similar to Kundalini rising which can feel like energy rising up the spine but the process of a a full blown Kundalini is where that energy reaches all the way up to the crown chakra. Sometimes it can get stuck there and causes symptoms of psychosis. For me, I took it as a wake up call and an immediate need for me to pay attention to topics I hadn't explored enough like spirituality, psychic abilities, ascension, astral projection, etc. So perhaps it has been something of the same sort for you; a calling if you will to follow the mission you came here to do. No one has all the answers and the truth is hard to come by but seek it out and ye shall find. 

• Like 1

As far as psychics go and psychic abilities, EVERYONE is psychic including the skeptic reading this but most haven't developed their abilities and there are some senses that are just naturally stronger in some people than others. Take for example the five "clairs". Psychics don't use their abilities to win the lottery or other selfish situations because their gifts are developed and maintained to help others and humanity as a whole. I recently had a reading done on the topic of Twin Flames and I received very detailed information and specific outcomes. I paid 2 dollars for this reading! Some people really do just wanna help with the abilities they have tapped into and aren't even asking for a lot in return. Always keep an open mind when receiving a reading would be my advice but if it resonates within your own inner knowing, trust the information.

• Like 2