Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Invasion, arcturians needed

plu4

Hi, there seems to be fast progress of invasion on earth. Reptilians, draconians or anunnaki, maybe shapeshifters are possibly invading earth. There are possibly 10-40% humans left.

Arcturians should be carefull that they won't harm them selfs or humans with hell/demon tech thats implanted in humans if it interferes with theirs, or that they wont get dragged to hell with demons.

The perpetrators knows possibly that Arcturian aliens may be the only salvation. Can anyone get connected with them?

Just now, plu4 said:

Hi, there seems to be fast progress of invasion on earth. Reptilians, draconians or anunnaki, maybe shapeshifters are possibly invading earth. There are possibly 10-40% humans left.

Arcturians should be carefull that they won't harm them selfs or humans with hell/demon tech thats implanted in humans if it interferes with theirs, or that they wont get dragged to hell with demons.

The perpetrators knows possibly that Arcturian aliens may be the only salvation. Can anyone get connected with them?

:blink:

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 7

Was that a bad dream you had?

• Like 1

Do you have any evidence that there is even one alien on Terra, let alone sixty to ninety percent of the population?

• Like 2

The OP seems absurd on first reading, but ........... there's no denying that civilisation is crumbling at an alarming rate. One explanation could be infiltration by entities hell bent on our destruction .........

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, plu4 said:

Reptilians, Draconians, Anunnaki,  and shape shifters, do not exist on earth despite what some Youtube videos claim.   No planets have been detected around Arcurus which means there are no Arcturians so no one to be careful about  non-existent technology that wasn't implanted in humans. 

• Like 1

There must be planets around Arcturus!  Where else would Acturian mega-donkeys come from? :o 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Essan said:

There must be planets around Arcturus!  Where else would Acturian mega-donkeys come from? :o 

The planet Mega-Donkey, whereon they are called”arcturian”.

• Like 2

Yet another wind up thread. See how far they can go--- have a laugh at the few that take it all in. Seen it a thousand times before; but= why not?

If nothing else, a mild form of entertainment watching the few that believe this poppycock:wacko:... Oh joy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

Yet another wind up thread. See how far they can go--- have a laugh at the few that take it all in. Seen it a thousand times before; but= why not?

If nothing else, a mild form of entertainment watching the few that believe this poppycock:wacko:... Oh joy

I think you are right about this being somebodys attempt at having a laugh. The OP haven't been back since making the opening post and I have a feeling that he/she won't be coming back at all. Unfortunately we see this all too often.

Personally I don't see the funny side of intentionally posting false information, but I guess its just me having no sense of humour.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Personally I don't see the funny side of intentionally posting false information, but I guess its just me having no sense of humour.

IMO it's nothing to do with having a sense of humour. It's more to do with why someone feels a need to start a thread like this in the first place!

Weak socially inept individuals feel a need= that's what I find interesting- & to be honest quite sad really. But I guess its just me having an extreme sense of empathy mixed with basic logic;)

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Quaentum said:

Reptilians, Draconians, Anunnaki,  and shape shifters, do not exist on earth despite what some Youtube videos claim.   No planets have been detected around Arcurus which means there are no Arcturians so no one to be careful about  non-existent technology that wasn't implanted in humans. 

I used to say that, and then I saw Steve Mnuchin. 

Kidding. But I can see how someone might mistake him.

10 hours ago, plu4 said:

I talked to ghosts through EVP and they told me aliens are just silly.

Dude. True story. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Wes4747 said:

Im an auctarian... Or aquarian... Sometimes aquatican, i can help!!!

Don’t trust him, he seems a bit fishy.

• Like 2

Don't go there; it's a depressing place.      9780345097088-uk-300.jpg                                                           

• Like 3

On 10/13/2017 at 11:45 AM, plu4 said:

fd7.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:45 AM, plu4 said:

So what you're saying is that between 6 and 9 of every 10 people is know, meet, work with or just see on the street are alien? Please hook me up with your dealer man, I want some of whatever you're smoking. (as long as it's green)

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:45 PM, plu4 said:

I think the Draco invaded Earth a long long time ago. The Anunnaki and Draco may be a different species but I'm not to clear on it. I'm not sure how you would contact the Arcturian or Sirians but here is a little bit on them that I found. Make your own judgment on it. I am just sharing information I found.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_races01a.htm

Small excerpt:

Edgar Cayce has said in his teachings that Arcturus is one of the most advanced civilizations in this galaxy.

It is the fifth- dimensional civilization that is a prototype of Earth's future. Its energy works as an emotional, mental, and spiritual healer for humanity. It is also an energy gateway through which humans pass during death and rebirth.

It functions as a way station for nonphysical consciousness to become accustomed to physicality.

The Book of Knowledge - The Keys of Enoch describes it as the mid-way programming center used by the physical brotherhoods in this universe to govern the many rounds of experiments with "physicals" at this end of the galaxy.

Arcturus itself is the brightest star in the Bootes constellation, which is approximately thirty-six light years from Earth.

Another link:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_113.htm

I moderated a large forum a while back and in specific forums it was coded that the user have 100 posts before being able to start a new thread. Might be worthy of implementing in here.

• Like 2

"Never is it to be thought that man is either oldest or the last of the masters of the earth......" You'd think fools would apprised of the perils of opening this phantasmagoric tome of insidious terror.        58122e47aa4616beade17ddcbbf8a505-d71ijxl                                         

10 hours ago, Kurzweil said:

I moderated a large forum a while back and in specific forums it was coded that the user have 100 posts before being able to start a new thread. Might be worthy of implementing in here.

It would be a lot less entertaining.

A drive by poster it seems.

Don't worry, people!

I have recently been in telepathic rapport with an Ancient Race of Ascended Masters and they have assured me that, as long as hams are bounteous and succulent on this spiritual plane, we will be safe from all sorts of invasions from nefarious alien races, particularly ones that purr.

And if 10-40% of our population has disappeared, well, we all know that happens from time to time. They're probably still in the dryer with missing socks.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Don't worry, people!

I have recently been in telepathic rapport with an Ancient Race of Ascended Masters and they have assured me that, as long as hams are bounteous and succulent on this spiritual plane, we will be safe from all sorts of invasions from nefarious alien races, particularly ones that purr.

And if 10-40% of our population has disappeared, well, we all know that happens from time to time. They're probably still in the dryer with missing socks.

--Jaylemurph

Case in point.

• Like 1