Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hearing voices, Astral entities, need help!

Bogdan

Hello everyone! I'm not bragging about this and I mean it.

I'm going to share this story as quickly as I can and make it shorter. About 4 years ago I had some awakening by going to a psychologist. Since then I had lucid dreams, astral projections, out of body experiences and communication with astral entities. At first (2-3 years) those entities were not so attached to my life. I went to the mental hospital two times, followed medication for a period then I gave up because it didn't work. As my belief in medics and medications. I experienced a lot of "distortions" which in medical terms are called visual hallucinations, without taking any pill or drug or alcohol. I watched videos from spiritual teachers as they're called by the media such as Osho, Eckhart Tolle, Mooji and many more. It seemed that my life was going to change and an urge for self discovery started. I got into meditation and started to have some "activations" which some may regard them as activating chakras or kundalini rising. With my eyes closed I saw rotating light on the crown area and lateral to my eyes. I was touched by something while trying to activate the chakras while listening to binaural beats. Slowly I got seduced by this thing and I tried to communicate with it. I developed a communication setting for them telling in my head "if you touch my right side of the body it means Yes, if you touch the left side of the body it means No". And so, slowly I was communicating with this thing. At first it seemed it was just 1 or 2. I felt sometimes that they were around me throwing leafs of flowers while laying on my back. My head started "bobbing" like the ticking of a clock, left and right, as I discovered later that there's an energy thing which is tied to my head, and goes outside my body walking left and right, as if scared of me catching it. I felt the presence of an old woman, who later seemed to fill my body with some things, I felt them go down my throat, energetically. Things settled for a while after getting outside of the mental hospital, being under treatment. I got arrested for weird behavior while being outside in the city. I was doing certain things which would be related to hallucinations, starting a fire in a certain place, entering someone's house and staring at a window, where there was written something with dust. My father called the police and I was caught, then went to the hospital. There was a lot of crying, that someone would leave me. Sometimes I would cry without a reason. Sometimes I would only feel tears falling down my eyes without me actually crying or having a reason to cry, there were no actualy tears in this reality. It seemed as if I was possesed by someone and that someone was crying for being here with me. From time to time I was hearing voices which were very violent towards me, they were telling me to shut up, or they were trying to make me feel inferior., giving them more energy. I didn't knew this at that time. There was screaming and fighting as I heard with my senses, but those were just interpretations. As the illusion got bigger and I got smaller in the eyes of those tricksters and life stealers, the time passed, me thinking that they were some benevolent beings which are here to help. I heard many things which were interpretations of something which was inside. This interpreter didn't only got attention from the other violent things I would hear from the neighbors, but it took from TV, music lyrics, movies, making me think that those were signs. The interpreter grew big and the communication started to feel more easy, I would slowly hear voices and ticks from my right and left ear. Those ticks were saying something, they were actually speaking, but not on their own intelligence, they were using my head, my energy. I could control it at first, but I saw that if I interfere I could change what she/he's saying with the ticks and with the voices also. I felt sometimes that I had to open my mouth, I felt someone would use a tool which would get something from my teeth. Some "energy laser" came from my head, behind the nose( nearby pituitary gland, my guess) which was directed towards certain areas of my body with attention and intention. I could move "the laser", but when I did that, the thing around me got angry. Another period where nothing happened, related to them. I got out of body experiences, some which were violent, some scared me, some made me think of a shadow world, a prison. I felt I traveled to another dimension where I was not allowed in. Early in the morning I would feel someone hold me in their arms, or a body which was half outside my physical body, I could sense that extra body, for few minutes. I had a lot of dreams, which later I made them as a sort of educational thing, like a message which was given to me, for my growth. I had also a lot of energy interference, where I could see white energy while being awake, in nature, small balls of light while doing some sport activity with my body, gymnastics. I had concepts in my mind which later, forgotten, they created dreams, and made me think of an actual reality, in another dimension. I was not aware at the time I was dreaming, of the concept and ideas I watched from some documentaries. They were quite sci-fi. A simulated reality, where I was not born yet. That's how they tricked me into going for years, with the lie, draining me of time, energy and life. It's not funny now. It seemed that wherever reality was created I was the only one who was not born there. As the lucidity went away for some time, and didn't have any out of body experiences, I was the hated one. I tried many times to get into that simulated world and become lucid so I can meet those tricksters,

This year for 8 months it felt like a torture. They tried so hard to get my attention, to get rid of me, to make myself forgotten, and replaced by some unintelligent things. The voices started to come in waves. I could hear them clearly with my ears. If I would ask if someone else would hear the noise, or voices, they would say no. I would communicate with them at some level, they usually communicated between themselves. They were quite afraid when I was asking them something. Usually they just gave me with this attitude of "leaving me" a response such as "just live your life", or they just didn't say anything. This year there were a lot of tries to live whatever concept was in my mind or watched during those 4 years, regarding spirituality, or what interested me, or "caught my attention". They used those ideas from the past to keep me away from this present life, always bringing me back, very often attacking me mentally and on a phychic level, like almost everyday, all day long.  I could hear them from outside the room I was living in Italy. It seemed like there was a building created for this, but that was just my impression. They did all sort of stuff, trying to help, then taking it away with attacks, voice and noise interference, and with the enemy interpreter that I had inside and those nearby. It seemed that all I held dear to me they turned it so I don't like it anymore. They gave me a prison of identification with the past memories, colleagues from schools, making a sort of miniverse, a mini world, a world of my own, with past characters which were people I've met. They created this prison with the name assimilation to certain areas of my life or even with the body, shapes of organs, names of certain cells, diseases, cures, a world of interpretation of the actual world(reality) and some world that is the physical body, interpreted by them with just the name, giving some meaning to that word. There were times when they created this fear in me of forgetting this mini world which they created, because they wanted more of my actual life. I started to hate everything they did, because I could feel myself, it was as if I was replaced. They fed me dreams which they used to lie me, as if I'm the author of some actions, even though I was not in control of my body, but concious of what is being done. I went in the city very often when I was in Italy, I could hear the voices from outside my body very clear even when nobody was around. They usually said negative stuff when I said NO to them and to their lies. They started stealing energy from my forehead area, my head and eyes seemed to go in two directions. A whole "war" started. They tried hard to convince me that they wanted to help, but it was not so. Every time when I tried to get outside my body they were scared. They tried to distract me from getting outside my body, because I would kill them for what they did. They used all sort of interpretations, creating clones of voices of my family members, giving some meaning to an action that was going to happen anyway, but they wanted to have power so they said "we did that", just to make me believe that they have some power. They also touched other people, as I could hear from outside the room their voices echoing before the people who I was speaking with. Like touching the thinker which produces the thought and reaches the mouth of the person. It was like this: Thinker -> Thought -> interference and speaking the thought from outside the bodies -> mouth of the person I was speaking with. This happened very fast as a normal dialogue would occur. The echo that usually we would hear after we yell in a tube or on a mountain in a wide area would happen BEFORE the actual speech of the person I would talk with. This happened with me also. I could hear what I was going to say, though sometimes I would change that because I didn't like and still don't like this thing around me, or nearby my family.

I was thinking of ghosts, tuplas, and many other mind concepts, which were explaining what was happening. they wanted me to believe what was written in the medical area about diseases, though it couldn't explain them still being here. I had sensations inside and on my body of energies which were going upwards, like worms or parasites, though on the medical apparatus there was nothing shown, as I went to the hospital and made some scanning on my belly. 

I started to hate them, they started to hate me, they wanted my attention for anything. They made abuse of my mind, interfered with my life, distracting me from being here and living in the present, always trying to get me to a past memory to get some attention. They acted like a thief. Used spiritual or psychological concepts, ideas or just how life is, to turn it against me, even though without that idea or definition, they could not do anything. They were very stupid in the beginning of this year. Used a language which was distorted, limited and repetitive. I fell for their trap thinking that they're good. I don't want to make a scene over this, but is it normal for not feeling your heartbeat, where the heart is, for 3-4 years. Sometimes I would feel it while doing some meditation, or gather in my body as the presence of I am. 

I will update this experience in the upcoming days as I got a lot to share, and if someone here would or could give me some advice, that would be nice.

I made a video today explaining few of my experiences and how the programming works, how they get into my head, what they do, what they need, from me, from you.

This video is not only for me but for some of you too.

Hope you have the patience to watch it fully and try to understand what's going on, don't judge me when I jump from one thing to another because I'm aware of this jumping the moment it happens. They usually "cut me" when doing this jumping. 

part 1. 

part 2. 

Go back and see the doctor again. 

If you were experiencing actual phenomena, then other people would see and hear the same things. 

Only you are having these experiences, and it's all coming from your own mind that is out of balance. 

• Like 3

If you're hearing voices, you need to see a better doctor. One that isn't going to just shove a bunch of pills into you and throw you in a psych ward. 

Edited by Not Your Huckleberry
  • Like 1

I'll be honest, I gave up reading 4 or 5 lines in.

Go see a doctor or councillor who can put you in touch with the right people.

• Like 2

So you think it's a disease? I had some recordings where my actual voice was changing, even my face took a different shape. I was managed to delete those videos of my face when it was changing, by these things. I think you should reconsider watching what I wrote again. I was dealing with astral entities, black energy bodies, which some may know them as shadow people. I made other videos related to this on the same channel. 

I followed a psychiatric treatment for a while in the past but they were still there, and now they are magnified. I know this sounds like schizophrenia, I'm well aware of definitions, but I'm not going on the same road just to fail again with a treatment that doesn't work. I was hoping you'll give me some advice, regarding psychic interference, but that's no problem, some of the people embrace what they hear and do, as in channeling other just want it to stop. Probably I went a little too far in trying to discover what are these voices, and what's the intention behind them.

Thank you guys anyway, If you want to hear other experiences I've been through, that may change your perspective regarding the experience, let me know. And the answer is no, I'm not going to see a doctor since one of the voices told me few months ago that, "I'm not giving up until I put this guy in a psychiatric hospital again". So you get my stubbornness.

Edited by Bogdan

I've been through something simmlar and i actually got delivered. 

Don't mess around with anything spiritual unless God is involved. I did this communication called automatic writing...and during a session i started hearing a female voice. she said her name was mary and she said i was special, soon after that, more voices came. and soon after that, i had horrible dreams, i would collapse at random, i saw evil looking demonic figures. They actually moved my body and controlled it. 

one thing that i did end up doing was cry out to Jesus. I asked him to send me to a church where i could be helped and delivered. 

The thing that i found out though all of this..Gods word is very true. God has full control and authority over all spiritual beings. I believe that your issue is not a psychiatric issue or a medical issue. This is a spiritual issue. You need to pray and ask Jesus to send you to a church, or send you to someone that can help you.

I understand what you are going through. I couldn't feel my heart for a long time and God got me to feel it again. I also lost a lot of emotions, i also felt at one point i couldn't cry. and i have felt tears come out that weren't physically there. I've also tripped over things that weren't there. Had stuff touch me that wasn't there.

The best way to go is with the son of God. I have a couple of links i can give you. There is a guy who has a ministry devoted to delivering people like you. His name is Kyle Winkler. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHE5W2NZLGs you can start with that. and let me know anything else. If the voices tell you or try to keep you from watching that...its because they know that God can take this away...and they are afraid. 

The devil wants to destroy your life...but God can and will stop them...because he is good and He loves you. 

He has full control and authority. 

I'm going to send you my email please contact me if you need any more help and i have a feeling you will. but don't hesitate because I know a lot about this kind of thing and i am deffinitly willing to help and listen. 

and nothing sounds weird to me. I've heard lots of stuff. 

God bless you,

-Katy 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KatyAD said:

Don't mess around with anything spiritual unless God is involved. I did this communication called automatic writing...and during a session i started hearing a female voice. she said her name was mary and she said i was special, soon after that, more voices came. and soon after that, i had horrible dreams, i would collapse at random, i saw evil looking demonic figures. They actually moved my body and controlled it. 

one thing that i did end up doing was cry out to Jesus. I asked him to send me to a church where i could be helped and delivered. 

The thing that i found out though all of this..Gods word is very true. God has full control and authority over all spiritual beings. I believe that your issue is not a psychiatric issue or a medical issue. This is a spiritual issue. You need to pray and ask Jesus to send you to a church, or send you to someone that can help you.

I understand what you are going through. I couldn't feel my heart for a long time and God got me to feel it again. I also lost a lot of emotions, i also felt at one point i couldn't cry. and i have felt tears come out that weren't physically there. I've also tripped over things that weren't there. Had stuff touch me that wasn't there.

The best way to go is with the son of God. I have a couple of links i can give you. There is a guy who has a ministry devoted to delivering people like you. His name is Kyle Winkler. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHE5W2NZLGs you can start with that. and let me know anything else. If the voices tell you or try to keep you from watching that...its because they know that God can take this away...and they are afraid. 

The devil wants to destroy your life...but God can and will stop them...because he is good and He loves you. 

I'm going to send you my email please contact me if you need any more help and i have a feeling you will. but don't hesitate because I know a lot about this kind of thing and i am deffinitly willing to help and listen. 

God bless you,

-Katy 

This person needs help from a mental health professional. 

You are wrong to lead them away from that. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, KatyAD said:

God bless you,

-Katy 

Hello Katy, thank you very much for the reply. It's nice to see other people from this world have experienced something similar. I have few question though, in your dreams did it felt as if you are awake? Did you have astral projection or out of body encounters with other entities that told you or wanted to harm you with violence, fight? Do you remember your dreams as being somehow related to your present(when they happened) day life situation? Your dreams seemed to be created or arranged, copy of this world? 

I would love to try what you have tried but I cannot say anything right now and the reason is because one of the entity that follows me tries to make me less, tried to make me inferior, tried to make me subjugated, enslaved, I head it many times saying "stay in your knees", or other violent approaches, the entity tried to make itself superior. I cannot accept anything for now since it sometimes enter in other people who I interact with or tries to make an impression that it is in another people, changing their faces regarding the way I'm seeing with my eyes. It's like an expression dialogue, projected on other people. 

Here I made a video explaining this, please read the description of the videos if you wish and have the time to listen. You know you are free to do whatever you want, I'm not looking for likes, subscriptions or anything of this kind, I don't want this pride. Thank you, and let the Truth and Light see oneness, beyond this illusion.

Here is a video with some proofs I will like to share, they may look childish, check the description for times when they happen. 

Edited by Bogdan

I've learned not to shun the demons out but let then in, I've had this trouble before but after I put a circle of pentagrams around my door it all stopped. All the screaming noises scratches on me all of it.

I didn't have dreams a whole lot. but in one dream...i woke up and i was paralyzed.i had maybe 12 men standing around me wearing robes that were red on the outside and black underneath...there heads were covered with hoods from the robes...i could not see there faces because it was dark. they had books in there hands and they chanted some stuff in a foreign language. Another dream i had i was laying in bed..and these little beings were covering me...they couldn't have been more than a foot long...but they were moving all over me and i couldn't fight them. 

One thing happend to me...I don't classify it as a dream. But i was unconscious when it did happen. A number of months prior to this event...the demons..said they were going to kill me and take me to hell.well that scared me a lot...because i believed them...for a long time i believed them...until i started being educated in Gods word...which is the truth. Anyway, one evening i fell asleep just from being so tired because of hearing them. It wasn't dark in my room when i fell asleep i don't think...but when i woke up...it was pitch black. And i looked around because I could not figure out how I got to this place where I was. 

I could not see anything and i felt like my body was being suspended. I had been in prayer a lot during that time...crying out to Jesus for help, because I was in danger...spiritual danger...no one can help you with spiritual issues...not like Jesus...and I knew it. I just knew...deep inside...that the only one that could save me from this...was Jesus. So, there i was in the middle of this dark place...and something odd happened...

I heard my mom calling me. She sounded really far away...then I heard her again. Then looked up and saw a light above me...it was gold..coming out of a crescent shape window. Then I called out to Jesus...and right when i did that...i felt a hand come up from under me...and push me up into the light...and my eyes came open..and i was back in the bed room again...my mom was standing next to me. 

Later on, during a church service...my pastor said that...the spiritual realm is very dark. I figured that the demons were trying to take me to hell like they said they would...because i believed them...but they couldn't because God was with me...his spirit was living inside me...and would not let them take me beyond a certain point because i belonged to God. 

My advice to you...if you want to end your suffering. Don't try to communicate with it. That's the worse thing you can do...and don't submit to it. This is the physical realm...you are the one in charge. Don't ever let it make you feel like it dominates you. This life was given for you to live.

One thing that I know God wants us all to do, is to enjoy life. It sounds to me like this thing wants to keep you..and keep you from enjoying your life. You are still a human. you have the right to except and make decisions. this thing wants you to believe that he is in charge...which is something else i have been through. They wanted me to believe all kinds of things...they wanted me to believe that I could never see God..they wanted me to believe that God no longer existed..and that he didn't love me...but he does. I am praying for you. 

Where are you from? I know a guy on facebook that you might want to talk to..his name is CK Quarterman. He can call you and help you get delivered. If you have a facebook account u can send him a personal message...he will arrange a conference with you. 

God Bless

-Katy

• Like 1

Thank you Katy!

I live somewhere in Europe.

I discovered that those things have something in common with the actions of tulpas, which is related to tulpamancy or a sort of witchcraft as it is known in religions.

• 3 weeks later...

As a note on the following video, I have watched it again, at minute 38, when I said: "be aware that something may be nearby..." I looked in a specific direction meaning that something entered me or tries to enter since I somehow knew that it was around, following me. 

• 2 months later...

The scratching the paranormal activity, its all back.

i just received a phone call, actually just check the thread, but the thing i forgot to say was that about a few hours before this, i noticed a large scratch on my arm and it was burning, i didn't think much of it at the time but now i think its a big deal.