Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poor Cows

Adampadum123

Declassified files from the Federal Bureau of Investigation has revealed the FBI has investigated Thousands of instances of Cattle mutilation across the United States since at least the 1970’s but with no avail.why is this happening so frequently I mean why choose denfensless Cows.could this be the work of people that just carry out these attacks to cause media attention. or is there something else going on ?

• Like 1

Yeah I remember hearing about this years ago, but haven't for a while.

Maybe it's the same people that would make crop circles.

I remember seeing a TV show where they showed how to create crop circles and said they were man-made.

Cows can be loving creatures just like more household pet animals like dogs and cats.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, out in the far reaches of the galaxy, greedy tentacles are reaching for a delicacy made from terrain cow lips, eyes, rectums....

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Spirit Ninja said:

Yeah I remember hearing about this years ago, but haven't for a while.

Maybe it's the same people that would make crop circles.

I remember seeing a TV show where they showed how to create crop circles and said they were man-made.

Cows can be loving creatures just like more household pet animals like dogs and cats.

I wouldn't blame those folks. What they're doing is a harmless prank. 

This cow thing is pretty horrible. 

• Like 2

What's with the surgical prescion of the Cows body's though I mean  it's just plane weird.and also there's no blood on or around each cow also parts or missing and this is still happening now all over the place it's well documented.it was bad enough for the FBI to get envolved 

A lot of times, the first parts to be attacked by scavenger are lips, eyes and rectum.... easier to access for a quick meal than passing trough the hard bovine skin for a vulture and his scissor beak.

Edited by Jon the frog

Yeah I have heard that it looks like surgical precision. Doesn't look like it has been ravaged by scavengers. 

That's the weirdness of it. 

Adam, I know it's not your 'thing', but would you PLEASE cite an example of what you are talking about, so it can be properly looked at..

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer to properly look at claims, rather than running around yelling "The Sky is Falling!!".

• Like 1

On 10/15/2017 at 11:35 AM, Lilly said:

Meanwhile, out in the far reaches of the galaxy, greedy tentacles are reaching for a delicacy made from terrain cow lips, eyes, rectums....

This could be closer to the truth than anyone might think

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Yeah I have heard that it looks like surgical precision. Doesn't look like it has been ravaged by scavengers. 

That's the weirdness of it. 

Yeah, most farmer/herders i have met are very down to earth and dont want alot of attention. They know what their cows look like soon after death, leads me to believe there is something to it more than scavengers. Not sure how this ended up in the quote box??

On 15/10/2017 at 3:46 PM, Adampadum123 said:

What's with the surgical prescion of the Cows body's though I mean  it's just plane weird.and also there's no blood on or around each cow also parts or missing and this is still happening now all over the place it's well documented.it was bad enough for the FBI to get envolved 

It looks like ‘surgical precision’, but it’s just scavengers. This has been discussed in depth.

There’s nothing to suggest anything strange is going on...

Which is what we would be told if indeed it was Something strange.you gotta have an open mind not everything has easy explanations

5 hours ago, Adampadum123 said:

Which is what we would be told if indeed it was Something strange.you gotta have an open mind not everything has easy explanations

Having an open mind does not mean avoiding making a decision. If you would like to show that this is something other than scavengers then please post it.